Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 14-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoisyLion
I have recently been pondering on the fact that, to be mindful of your thoughts of others, you would have to not be prejudice in peoples appearences ect. So when walking through the tube I try not to let my mind wander and judge others and the numbness that comes with it is something else. My guess it must be something of a meditation.

How would this stand against this last post if 'every projection' is 'gathering experience' ?

Your thoughts please.

"NL:

We embrace your decision to view others without prejudice. Avoiding prejudice is quite the challenge for human projections, but definitely one that is worthwhile to the High Perspective.

You ask us about experience. We understand you are mindful of the way you perceive others, so allow us to examine what it is that's happening: you, as your High Perspective, decided it would be beneficial to begin viewing others without prejudice. To do this, it has offered a solution with which to experiment: experiencing the 'numbness' which you have described. When you walk by these people, you are gathering experience through this perspective of mindfulness. Think about it: you see these people, and some of them may strike you as interesting, or peculiar, or even threatening, but through this 'lens' of mindfulness, you are deliberately choosing to remain unaffected. That is the experience you have acquired.

We can use a camera as a metaphor. Your High Perspective can be considered the photographer. You are the camera. There are a number of lenses, modes, and settings the photographer can experiment with to receive a specific result. Before, your view of others may have been prejudiced. That was one mode your High Perspective experimented with - it produced a specific photograph. Now, your High Perspective has changed to another mode: anti-prejudice. That produces a completely different photograph.

It may seem insignificant to the human mind to consider observing others as 'gaining experience,' but your High Perspective interprets this differently. When you observe others, you are building a sensory bank of information... not only for your physical self, but for your High Perspective, as well. This helps define your reality. How are you seeing these other projections? Are you afraid of them? Do you lust after them? Do you find them striking? What do you like about them, or what do you not like? What are they wearing that is unfamiliar to you? How does the way they present themselves make you feel? All this information is processed and stored for the sake of over-standing yourself as an extension of Source or the universe.

So even if you deliberately choose to be mindful of prejudice, you are still acquiring experience. You are building observations through a specific lens or mode. Your High Perspective is taking snapshots through you. You can be in a state of meditation, but your senses are still open and aware, and that information continues to be stored despite you feeling you aren't consciously aware of it. Remember - there is a much bigger picture here (no pun intended)!

We hope we have brought a bit of clarity to your situation.

Go on Grace."

Old 15-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Seeker

Thank you

Thank you for that, it clears a few things up.
Old 17-06-2013, 02:29 AM
groundsound

Like it I doo!
Old 18-06-2013, 01:57 PM
Master
Embracing Change

“We are Adonai.

In recent years, we’ve noticed an increase in the desire for change. With each passing day, more and more people are beginning to feel disappointed in Earth’s current society. They are beginning to seek change within themselves and their lives. They can feel that something’s ‘not right’ with the world.

In reality, things are they way they should be. But this ‘awakening’ is part of our collective story for Earth. Despite the desire for change, however, many people are finding it difficult to take that leap. A lot of their situations seem impossible or impractical. They fear failure, or not being able to sustain themselves.

If you are feeling the urge to change your life, we encourage you to go through with it and embrace it, even if it appears impossible or impractical on the surface. Energy must be destroyed before it can be reused, so the turbulence and obstacles you will experience will be a sign of better things to come. Of course, from our perspective, nothing is ‘better,’ for we only seek experience in all forms, but we do recognize the human desire for happiness, stability, and security.

One way to embrace a significant change is to alter your perspective on it. View it like it’s not significant at all - just another small decision in your life that you have to make. At your root, you are an extension of Source energy. You can handle something as small as a change in your human life. View the change as your High Perspective. Immerse yourself in the experience of destruction and creation. Observe the dominoes that fall in order to bring about the next chapter in your life. When you can perceive and appreciate the primal and cosmic energies that go into creating your physical existence, change won’t seem so terrifying.

Go on Grace.”

Old 21-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Master
Adonai,

I understand that language is the way humans translate concepts into linear thought sequences for our logical brain. I like the use of perspective as it relates to our overall manner of expression. Yet when we focus on a subject, I like the word perception better.

As I see it, changing your life is a matter of perception. That and knowing you can shift a perception to a place where it can be transformed. Perception itself is the change formula and intent is the energy. When we use our personal intent to craft an improved perception, we create changes.

I would be interested in your thoughts about that perception or perspective if you wish.

Blessings,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/