Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 17-10-2010, 05:57 PM
becomingshaman

That's really neat! :)
Old 21-10-2010, 01:18 AM
Moon Willow

Sorry I don't have the super story-of-the-year to share but I do have regular encounters with these sweethearts.

Just pop into my shop - we are full of faeries here. Myself, my business partner and some of our customers see little silver specks flitting around the place every day. It makes me smile every time!

Love, light and faerie dust,
Moon Willow
Old 23-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Boldylocks

That is very interesting- especially when customers also see those silver little lights too-

Definitely the presence of the Faery there as far as Im concerned! I think many of them want us humans to wake up to the fact we share this planet with them- and when they see a shop like yours that shows respect to them- and has things in there that focuses on them- they will make themselves at home there.

Thanks for sharing that :-)
Old 23-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Moon Willow

We have some very special customers Boldylocks!

I have been told by quite a few people that the faeires are helping us with our business, (in conjuction with other spirit helpers). I didn't realise they helped in these realms - learn something new every day!

I'm off to plant lots more flowers and get my spring planting done next weekend as a bit of a thank you to them!

Moony
Old 28-10-2010, 09:31 AM
sarah_wright0402

Hi i am a new member recently joined and loved just reading through your encounters. at the bottom of my garden i have three very large horse chestnuts and when i was younger my brother and i would play in the branches. One day i had gone higher than my brother and he wasn't happy lol. But then i saw a squirrel that had come surprisingly close to me in the tree. ON its back was something that looked like a tiny person but as i am no expert on the faery kind i have no idea what it was. When my brother looked the squirrel ran off and he said he hadn't seen anything on its back. The vision has stayed with me but now i begin to wonder maybe i was just seeing things? i haven't seen anything since :(
Old 28-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Seeker
Gnome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
He saw my feet and his head flew up to look me in the eye. We both just stood there with our mouths open staring at each other!!!
He looked almost exactly like these Beings have been portrayed.

That is very similar to when I saw a gnome many years ago. I was on holiday staying in a very old cottage. Early one morning I went into the kitchen and there standing in the centre of the room was a 2ft high gnome who looked exactly as they are portrayed in fairy stories and garden ornaments! He looked directly at me and made a gesture of suprise, raising one arm and one leg in front of him in protection, and then disappeared.

On another occasion I was walking through a remote and wild wooded area when my friend and I saw a silvery gold being, slender and around 1ft long, shoot vertically out of a stream. We didn't see or hear it splash back in to the water, and saw that the stream was too shallow for fish of that size (only an inch or two of water). As we turned to walk away wondering what we had seen, we saw a second one. It was too fast moving to make out anything other than it was sparkling silvery gold, long and slender.
Old 29-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
I have seen quiet a few fairies/ nature spirits.

First I can remember was when I was a child - maybe 9 or 10, I woke up in the middle of the night to a gold light flying around my head. I thought I was imagining things, so I swatted at it. When my hand touched something solid, I freaked out and hid under the blankets for the rest of the night! I never mentioned it to any of my family and never though much of it, thinking it was probably a bug - but in ireland, we don't have fireflies (at least I have never seen one) and this was to big anyway.

I have seen a few others in my adult life. I used to get up at dawn to walk my dogs and would always see semi transparent "somethings" skitting accross the surface of the grass, sometimes the dogs would even chase them.

In the same park, I think I saw some goblins, a gnome and I have a photo of a strange entity, I posted it up here before, but it's gone now. I will find it and post it later. I also have a picture of what looks like a stereotypical gnome but he is tiny, standing in some grass.

I haven't seen anything like that since I moved to Australia, but I have been working on creating a nature garden and hopefully will attract some soon.
Old 29-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_wright0402
Hi i am a new member recently joined and loved just reading through your encounters. at the bottom of my garden i have three very large horse chestnuts and when i was younger my brother and i would play in the branches. One day i had gone higher than my brother and he wasn't happy lol. But then i saw a squirrel that had come surprisingly close to me in the tree. ON its back was something that looked like a tiny person but as i am no expert on the faery kind i have no idea what it was. When my brother looked the squirrel ran off and he said he hadn't seen anything on its back. The vision has stayed with me but now i begin to wonder maybe i was just seeing things? i haven't seen anything since :(

Sarah, when we see things that long ago,we tend to brush them off as pure imagination later in life- but I wouldnt discount what you saw. Children's eyes are more open to seeing these Beings than adults usuallly are. They say that even vaccinations do something to our bodies that block clairivoyance when we are older.

I remember seeing a sparkly pink light zoom through our yard when I was younger, and I still didnt believe in faeries then. I wondered what it was and through the years reasoned that it must have been some sort of nature anamolie-- like swamp gas, etc.

Then I had my first ever faery encounter many years later and after my faery encounter-- that year I saw the same pink sparkly light fly again over our apple tree, then also dancing at our ceiling inside our home when I was playing CD music for any possible faeries to enjoy who were in the area.

Seeing this pink sparkly light years later confirmed my earlier sighting-- but I was ready to discount it at first- thinking it was either just in my head , or some odd phenomena.
Old 29-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Boldylocks

Cassy and Assrais, I loved reading your encounters too!! woww! I read of an online encounter a man posted on his website (will have to get the link for us here) where he was in a friend's yard after a big snowfall-- and encountered a gnome standing at the base of the neighbor's tree- it was dusk.

He actually had a conversation with this Being- who told him that they use that tree as a portal but that they don't often enter our realm because of the human's smell. They usually wait until after a snowfall when their is a cleansing effect-- where the negative energy left by human's is cleansed by snow (and I guess rain too)

I guess that gnome you encountered didnt know what to expect of your reaction-- and didnt realize at first that you were able to see him. When he did, he reacted that way- but I'm sure if he got to know you, he'd probably be your friend!
Old 29-10-2010, 10:50 PM
star-child

I loved reading these encounters, especially the gnome ones, they are fascinating!

I haven't had any faery encounters yet but I hope to one day :)