Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 22-02-2019, 04:30 AM
Master
that is wonderful Altair. I try to only have fruit for the first meal of the day too. apparently that is the most important time because you're essentially breaking a fast after sleeping, and fruit can rehydrate your body the best. I'm not always hungry when I wake up so even if I didn't feel like eating fruit then it's easier to eat it than anything else. I can't wait for Spring and Summer, I love eating fruit outside while staring at the Sun ahhhh
Old 10-03-2019, 03:37 AM
Newbie ;)

I used to think being frutarian was extreme, and in ways it still can be very restricting for a lot of people, but I do make an effort to incorporate fruit in my diet.

Fruit:
A sugar that digests fast
Taste delicious
Has so many health benefits
Easy to eat
Fresh and raw
Can literally be medicine

Now I would not only eat fruit because I do enjoy cooked foods, but eating an abundant amount of fruit is NOT harmful. I do it more now and feel better.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Pathfinder

I’ve been vegetarian, for 22 years. I still ate a lot of junk, but I have disliked the idea of eating animals, since I was very young. Almost 6 years ago, when I had an awakening and started down my spiritual path, I received the message: Fruit only. I have a weakness for unhealthy dessserts, so I thought it applied to that- dessert time. However, last year, I was going through a rough patch, I remembered that message and started doing some research, because I firmly believe that food is my medicine. I came across fruitarianism and completely embraced it. What I found out was that it absolutely raises my vibration. It also affects my receptiveness, in a very positive way. I find eating fruit, only, feels very healing, to me. I’m a runner, with no known health problems, so I can only vouch for the emotional and spiritual healing of this way of life.
These days, fruitarian is always my goal, but, most days, I follow more of a raw til 4- eating fruit and greens for breakfast and lunch, then most nights, I eat a cooked vegan meal. I can tell a difference, though, and would like to eat fruitarian, all the time. The main thing that holds me back, is how much fruit you need to eat, in order to consume enough calories, especially because I love to run and exercise. So, I tend to use it as a cleanse, a few days per week. I am about ready to give up my veggie burger dinners, though. I’ve joined fruitarian and 80 10 10 groups on social media, for encouragement and inspiration. I feel like it’s a beautiful and peaceful way of life.
Old 16-03-2019, 03:35 AM
Master
TiasaSoul and joy111 thank you very much for sharing your insight and experiences.

Those are nice simplifications of fruit Tiasa.. yeah I love eating cooked food too, some say it is addictive. or that we are more attracted to it when we are feeling worse, interesting concept.. but anyways of course there are more reasonable things to eat cooked comparatively. I do feel much different when only eating fruit or at least just raw.. too easy to sabotage ourselves when we know better how to feel better

joy that sounds wonderful. yeah raw til a certain time would be a next good step for me, since I am just doing fruit for first meal at the moment.. I joined some fruitarian groups on facebook recently too, especially Dr Morse ones but also 80 10 10. it'd be wonderful to have a world where fruit trees and other fresh sources are widely available and part of the environment, though I guess that is the literal picture of the Garden of Eden. some day sooner than later I think we can get back to this reality
Old 04-04-2019, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I believe now through my years of research that humans are designed to be frugivores/fruitarians and eat primarily fresh fruits and some young leafy greens.

I must say first that my main source for this information is a Dr. Robert Morse, but I hope that supporting a single person doesn't damage my credibility as I have listened to many people and used lots of resources to arrive at the conclusions I believe are the truth now. I also don't believe every single thing one person says, but most of what Dr. Morse says is I think verifiable reality and makes sense.

That being said let me try to share some key pieces of information.
First, unrelated to Dr. Morse you can find species comparison charts around the internet. I don't want to link any of the comparison charts because I can't verify 100% of the information, but some information is obvious or apparent just by looking. We most closely resemble other frugivorous creatures and not even herbivores as our bodies are not designed the same. We're not the exact same as any other species but as most know fruit digests the quickest and easiest, as long as nothing is obstructing that digestion which is a matter of simple food combining (and drinking water at appropriate times) and is one of the main issues of even a clean vegan diet.

What seems clear is that herbivores have much longer intestines than humans and other frugivores. herbivores have hooves and walk on all fours while we do not, and they also have more nipples than us. apparently our vision is able to see a wider array of colors than herbivores too. makes me think that it is interesting most species eat some type of green because that is in the middle of the spectrum and easiest on the eyes. but humans have trouble getting nutrition and nourishment from greens and vegetable matter especially, so the best greens for us are young tender leafy greens. So we and some other fruit-eating species have three color receptors (I found out there's this crazy mantis shrimp that has 12 and he does some outlandish sonic boom light explosion stabbing attacks and stuff omg lol) while herbivores usually have just two. the list goes on and coupled with the action fruits have on our beings it just seems logical we are actually fruitarians by nature. Afterall, most of us know that what the mainstream teaches is usually misleading.

Fruits are the most vibrant, highest vibrating, and have the strongest electromagneticism. Vegetables and other foods can have high frequencies too but are simply not as easy to digest, or as detoxifying

There is much to be said on this topic and I know I've went on a lot already so I won't cover everything but welcome discussion and challenges. If I don't have an answer I'd like to find one or speculate given what we do know.

I didn't want to share any of the comparison charts cuz I doubt their full accuracy, but here is a site with some and other interesting and thought-provoking information written

http://creationislove.com/humans-are...-mostly-fruit/

I've missed a lot so please let me know and feel free to share your opinion but don't dismiss facts and available information please. Lastly let me say many including Dr. Morse don't necessarily recommend an all fruit diet indefinitely due to the condition of the world we live in today. To begin it is absolutely important for detoxification and ridding the body of disorder as only fruits (and he is an ardent admirer and promoter of herbs which I agree with) are capable of accomplishing this so easily, but in a practical sense considering the 'vibration' of society and whatnot, if one were to constantly eat fruit they may find themselves floating away and unable to cope more and more with the deviation from humanity's intended nature and dwelling on the Earth here. makes sense right?
I believe by nature humans are opertunist. We eat whatever we can eat. Fruit, veggies or meat. I work with a lot of dibetics that have to watch there sugar intake. Fruit has a lot of natural sugar. That's why it's so easy to make wine from fruit. Yeast eat sugar and the yeast byproduct is alcohol. But anyway. In order and in ease of primitive humans in order. Veggies are easiest for us to eat, then meat. Sugary fruit being the least common. You really have to think back to how humans grazed before the supermarket.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I believe by nature humans are opertunist. We eat whatever we can eat. Fruit, veggies or meat. I work with a lot of dibetics that have to watch there sugar intake. Fruit has a lot of natural sugar. That's why it's so easy to make wine from fruit. Yeast eat sugar and the yeast byproduct is alcohol. But anyway. In order and in ease of primitive humans in order. Veggies are easiest for us to eat, then meat. Sugary fruit being the least common. You really have to think back to how humans grazed before the supermarket.

Then you'd find there is wide variation between different peoples' diets depending on the environments in which they lived.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow

If you look you will actually find that many fruits are scientifically studied to be curative for diabetes. Of course the mainstream doesn't really say anything can be "cured" but I don't think that you have researched this subject well at all or looked for the information that is available already in regards to how diabetics can heal from eating fruits.

The main issue is that the result of eating foods that aren't fruit, including vegetables, is one where unnecessary excessive byproducts and situations are created. Humans are closer to frugivorous creatures than herbivorous and we are not designed to manage the cellulose of plant tissue well. Herbivores are. We are designed to digest high fruit sugars best, and that is why they digest the quickest for us.

But as you mention fermentation, it is of utmost importance to eat and combine foods properly, or else yes fermentation, and putrefaction happen, and that is a problem that you'll have when eating non-fruit foods much moreso than eating fruits appropriately. Fruits should not be combined with most other foods; including some other fruits from different categories depending what they are, and even drinking water too closely to eating fruit, or any food, is inadvisable because it interferes with digestion.

Most that follow a high fruit diet also consume leafy greens, especially young ones, and including herbs is ideal as well. Tender greens are one of the best foods besides fruit, but still there is the issue of the cellulose so they are just not as great for us as fruit is. Fruit has a high water content and that water is structured in a special way to be extra beneficial. If you have to cook your food to eat it, unfortunate chemical reactions occur and as you know the water content reduces, and dead animals provide little hydration so in addition to everything else they dehydrate, take hours to digest if they're even able to be digested, and it just doesn't make sense one bit.

I think I've stated that he human body is designed to derive nutrition and nourishment from whatever it is given, but it becomes a matter of tipping the scales and how much benefit and detriment the food contributes at the end of the day and meal. We can eat almost anything but it doesn't mean that we are designed to or that it's in our best interest. And when you overtax your system and burden it with waste it becomes unable to rid itself of, that is when disease and disorder set in. That is all disease is, the inability of the body to function as it is supposed to and strives to. If you eat fruit properly you will be able to heal the condition of the body, and brain, etc., but by eating most other things you only worsen it and finally you'll get to a point where your body simply can't handle anymore toxicity and taxation.

There is evidence that long ago humans were primarily fruit eaters, and nowadays we could have easier access to fruit but instead we've used technology and such advancement to make many other foods more available. We could have fruit trees and gardens and greenhouses bearing fruit all over, just as you might imagine the Garden of Eden. If you imagine the Garden of Eden or such a paradise, what do you think people would be eating there? Murdering animals or picking and cooking tiny grains of rice? probably not.. Honestly I think that this is something that deserves pondering as well as research, because all logic, enlightenment, and facts point to fruit being the best food for humans. Anatomically our bodies are designed for eating fruit, definitely not meat or even most vegetables. even though we can.. it just doesn't serve us ideally.

Yes humans have had to adapt, but it seems clear that we also were originally a tropical species, and thus fruit would be our top choice from centuries back. and now people are still spread all over in colder climates and fickle weather (which don't get me started on that because believe it or not almost all of it is manmade) but we have technology to help us with greenhouses and outdoor heating and other such things. And what's more apparently everyone in the world could fit into an area smaller than the size of Texas, so while I'm not saying everyone should relocate to somewhere hot, if people did want to live in the places that are warmer there's actually enough room if we just come together and progress as a society and population as we're supposed to be doing.. and people are not going to get there by eating dead foods because when nature eats dead foods, it causes death of the body, mind, and spirit which needs those channels to function best.

Cooking foods, including vegetables, and animal products create excessive amounts of acidity in the body. And no animal or species on the planet does well with cooked foods of any sort, because it just not how nature intended us to consume it or treat ourselves. The Sun is supposed to "cook" our food for us as it grows it. That is all. And I still eat cooked foods and things that I know are not good for me, so I understand the desire to not want to accept the facts, but raw fresh fruit is the most divine food and what we as such evolved creatures are designed to eat and prosper from.

As for the issue of diabetes, a lot of people reverse that disorder by eating mostly fruit. Again there needs to be care taken with food combining and all that, but in general eating fruit will reverse such a condition. Slow digesting sugars like those in other carbohydrates, even many vegetables whether they're cooked or not, will be harmful to diabetics, but the simple sugars in fruit will be healing. I think that if you do some research on this topic, even in some mainstream information, you will learn that most fruits don't raise blood sugar, and if you dig deeper you will find plenty of people "curing" their diabetes with a fruit diet.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
If you look you will actually find that many fruits are scientifically studied to be curative for diabetes. Of course the mainstream doesn't really say anything can be "cured" but I don't think that you have researched this subject well at all or looked for the information that is available already in regards to how diabetics can heal from eating fruits.

The main issue is that the result of eating foods that aren't fruit, including vegetables, is one where unnecessary excessive byproducts and situations are created. Humans are closer to frugivorous creatures than herbivorous and we are not designed to manage the cellulose of plant tissue well. Herbivores are. We are designed to digest high fruit sugars best, and that is why they digest the quickest for us.

But as you mention fermentation, it is of utmost importance to eat and combine foods properly, or else yes fermentation, and putrefaction happen, and that is a problem that you'll have when eating non-fruit foods much moreso than eating fruits appropriately. Fruits should not be combined with most other foods; including some other fruits from different categories depending what they are, and even drinking water too closely to eating fruit, or any food, is inadvisable because it interferes with digestion.

Most that follow a high fruit diet also consume leafy greens, especially young ones, and including herbs is ideal as well. Tender greens are one of the best foods besides fruit, but still there is the issue of the cellulose so they are just not as great for us as fruit is. Fruit has a high water content and that water is structured in a special way to be extra beneficial. If you have to cook your food to eat it, unfortunate chemical reactions occur and as you know the water content reduces, and dead animals provide little hydration so in addition to everything else they dehydrate, take hours to digest if they're even able to be digested, and it just doesn't make sense one bit.

I think I've stated that he human body is designed to derive nutrition and nourishment from whatever it is given, but it becomes a matter of tipping the scales and how much benefit and detriment the food contributes at the end of the day and meal. We can eat almost anything but it doesn't mean that we are designed to or that it's in our best interest. And when you overtax your system and burden it with waste it becomes unable to rid itself of, that is when disease and disorder set in. That is all disease is, the inability of the body to function as it is supposed to and strives to. If you eat fruit properly you will be able to heal the condition of the body, and brain, etc., but by eating most other things you only worsen it and finally you'll get to a point where your body simply can't handle anymore toxicity and taxation.

There is evidence that long ago humans were primarily fruit eaters, and nowadays we could have easier access to fruit but instead we've used technology and such advancement to make many other foods more available. We could have fruit trees and gardens and greenhouses bearing fruit all over, just as you might imagine the Garden of Eden. If you imagine the Garden of Eden or such a paradise, what do you think people would be eating there? Murdering animals or picking and cooking tiny grains of rice? probably not.. Honestly I think that this is something that deserves pondering as well as research, because all logic, enlightenment, and facts point to fruit being the best food for humans. Anatomically our bodies are designed for eating fruit, definitely not meat or even most vegetables. even though we can.. it just doesn't serve us ideally.

Yes humans have had to adapt, but it seems clear that we also were originally a tropical species, and thus fruit would be our top choice from centuries back. and now people are still spread all over in colder climates and fickle weather (which don't get me started on that because believe it or not almost all of it is manmade) but we have technology to help us with greenhouses and outdoor heating and other such things. And what's more apparently everyone in the world could fit into an area smaller than the size of Texas, so while I'm not saying everyone should relocate to somewhere hot, if people did want to live in the places that are warmer there's actually enough room if we just come together and progress as a society and population as we're supposed to be doing.. and people are not going to get there by eating dead foods because when nature eats dead foods, it causes death of the body, mind, and spirit which needs those channels to function best.

Cooking foods, including vegetables, and animal products create excessive amounts of acidity in the body. And no animal or species on the planet does well with cooked foods of any sort, because it just not how nature intended us to consume it or treat ourselves. The Sun is supposed to "cook" our food for us as it grows it. That is all. And I still eat cooked foods and things that I know are not good for me, so I understand the desire to not want to accept the facts, but raw fresh fruit is the most divine food and what we as such evolved creatures are designed to eat and prosper from.

As for the issue of diabetes, a lot of people reverse that disorder by eating mostly fruit. Again there needs to be care taken with food combining and all that, but in general eating fruit will reverse such a condition. Slow digesting sugars like those in other carbohydrates, even many vegetables whether they're cooked or not, will be harmful to diabetics, but the simple sugars in fruit will be healing. I think that if you do some research on this topic, even in some mainstream information, you will learn that most fruits don't raise blood sugar, and if you dig deeper you will find plenty of people "curing" their diabetes with a fruit diet.
. Hmmmm, you made a lot of good points. Thank you.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Master
aww that is so sweet and unexpected, thank you hallow. It's taken years for it to sink in for me actually as I listened to Dr Morse who I referenced for probably 7 years already, but I didn't realize the deeper truths about fruit until the last couple years. And then I researched and thought about it further and it really makes a lot of sense.
how's Wisconsin doing? lol I was born and raised there but moved to Alabama in 2016 hehe
Old 05-04-2019, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
There is evidence that long ago humans were primarily fruit eaters
That goes so far back to the point they weren't 'human', homo sapiens..