Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2006, 11:11 PM
rose

Kenny

i don't know if Kenny has been released out of NZ and australia yet but if it is then i recommend it. although it is not made as a "spiritual" movie, i found a lot of beautiful things in it.

it's about a man who works as a poo collector. someone who sets up, cleans, and takes away portable toilets for outdoor events.

one of the "invisible" people that keeps our societies going at the basest and yet most important level. one of those jobs (excuse the pun all scottish people reading this) that no one wants to discuss or think about.

Kenny, by being wrapped in his chosen occupation, has moved on from the need to impress people and is a genuinely humble and gracious character. he has so many wonderful ways of seeing the world and his simple wisdom can teach us so much. plus he is clever and has some fantastic one liners such as "there's a smell down here that will outlast religion!".

take away the social and material trappings of life, put yourself in some of the most undesirable situations and then deal with people. it's amazing how much you'll see and learn about humanity. it's beauty and it's hippocrisy.

i love Kenny. there is a line by U2 in a song that reminds me of him...."Grace sees beauty...in everything".

Last edited by rose : 29-11-2006 at 11:15 PM.
Old 30-11-2006, 12:44 PM
dreamer

Hey Rose your post was made at 11.11 (on my computer anyway) so I feel compelled to watch this film, thanks for the tip.
Old 30-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Enlightener

10:11 for me, i think i might give that one a miss.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:30 AM
rose

LOL thanks guys. i hope you can find it dreamer :)
Closed Thread