Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-02-2019, 01:51 AM
Seeker

Do you guys think she did this because of me?

The other day i was using my cousins Instagram account & i search for this girl i had a crush on back in high school. so i look her up on Instagram & when i went to her profile page she had it on private. so idk if i added her on my cousins Instagram by mistake because the next day when i went to her profile page again she changed her profile picture of herself to a art drawing. & she also deleted some of her posts. but then when i went again she put a picture of herself again on her profile picture. but i heard from a friend of mine that she made a new Instagram account & she puts a lot of pictures in her new account. but her other Instagram account she deleted a lot of pictures but she uses both of those account. so idk if its because of me
Old 26-02-2019, 03:33 AM
janielee

From your other posts, it seems that you don't mind IF you creep her out etc. Which is not really cool. Please leave her alone and take up some interests - maybe soccer or song writing?

JL
Old 19-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Seeker
I think it's best to distance yourself from her (social media). While you may feel that what you're doing is harmless, you have to understand that people get anxious by varying things.

I agree with JL that you should consider taking up a hobby. Do not allow yourself to get so obsessed with her. Obsession can be a very dangerous and consuming thing. By taking up other interest, you can find light and surround yourself with that.

Once again, please do not visit her social media. Just let it be. I have hope that you will be able to find an interest that you are going to enjoy much more.