Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Pathfinder

Question UK Crystal & Mineral Collectors forum?

Does anyone know of a forum online for UK crystal/mineral collectors? I have been hunting for one without success as yet, all I find are US based international ones...

I have recently collected 3 very rare Scottish Aquamarines in the Cairngorms & am trying to connect with other enthusiasts of the collecting scene to discuss them with...

TVM
Old 18-07-2017, 04:51 AM
Experiencer
I haven't seen any specific U.K based ones In fact, forums about crystals and gemstones are very rare indeed. There are a few other forums on the net that have very little activity, like literally 1 or 3 posts from different members in a whole month

This is really the only active crystal and gemstone forum I have found. Well O.K I found another one but it's really weird and sort of looks Satanic or what not, and I don`t want any part of that. The people on that forum make even the most extreme left wing thinkers on this forum look like normal boring people I mean that in a nice way.
Old 18-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Pathfinder

Yes - it seems strange that there are so few about; maybe it's a sign... I should start my own
Old 24-07-2017, 05:08 PM
Knower
If you have Facebook, maybe you could join a crystal collectors group on there
Old 16-09-2017, 06:27 PM
Pathfinder

I was searching the higher cliffs of the Cairngorms and found my beryl Aquamarines:

Then went back again at the beginning of September and found a load of Cairngorm Smokies and Morions together with some more Aquamarines in matrix...

Planning a trip to Mull for some Sapphires early next month...
Old 12-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Pathfinder

Managed to get the best of my Aquamarines cut and polished... Here is a very rare thing - a Scottish Aquamarine polished to a Cabouchon ready to be the centre-piece in a Silver pendant. The Lapidary guy that cut & polished it told me that it is the first time he had ever seen Scottish Beryl & certainly the only one that has been cut & polished by their club (which has been going 60+ years).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wildfisher.co.uk-12-11-2017-10-08-32-p1140838.jpg (63.8 KB, 12 views)
Old 15-11-2017, 11:37 PM
Master
try amazn if u can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-11-2017, 07:58 PM
Pathfinder

Here's the same stone in artificial light... It changes colour; an exceptionally rare thing in Beryl! Bluish outside in daylight, greenish indoors under halogen or fluorescent light. I had begun to think it was actually Chrysoberyl but sadly not.
Also a pic of it set into a Silver pendant...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Artificial light 2.jpg (30.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg wildfisher.co.uk-16-11-2017-08-07-38-p1140841.jpg (75.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 30-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Master
Nice pendant! :)
Old 30-11-2017, 11:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
Managed to get the best of my Aquamarines cut and polished... Here is a very rare thing - a Scottish Aquamarine polished to a Cabouchon ready to be the centre-piece in a Silver pendant. The Lapidary guy that cut & polished it told me that it is the first time he had ever seen Scottish Beryl & certainly the only one that has been cut & polished by their club (which has been going 60+ years).

Omg that is so beautiful...

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc