Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Maybe at some point in some thread the timing will be ripe for you to tell us your perspective about the alliance you speak of that oversees humanities spiritual development.

If I may, I would also like to learn more about the alliance you speak of.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-10-2010, 03:33 PM
Master
I wish you well on your pathway to understanding.

In regard to the hidden alliance, these are those beings who work in unison, as well as independently, to oversee and support spiritual awakening for all species on planet Earth. It is important you understand this work is for all species on the Earth, not solely for humans alone.
This work is primarily organised by those beings commonly visualised as Angels. Not winged messengers of God, but dimensional beings that resonate a completely different energy to your own on much higher bands of consciousness and vibration. It is not necessary to play with names and labels, for doing so would only represent a miniscule aspect of what they are. Enough to say they remain hidden in high places. They observe from every angle, from every perspective and from every possibility. They are the ones who have been entrusted with the keys of sacred knowledge.
They do not interfere with human affairs, but they will assign other multi-dimensional sub-species in galactic service , and physical bodied species, to work on their behalf.
Because so many different species, both of the physical domain and the etheric domains, are working for a similar cause, they have forged an alliance with one another. Different soul groups have come together from all these different corners of time and space for the benefit of this particular galaxy, planet and those that occupy it. They are enlightened enough to understand, what effects one species effects them all. My own soul group, called Asceleottyi, or the Asceleott group are of such standing, of those who oversee and observe spiritually awakening species on different planets. This perhaps helps you understand my presence on this forum today. It is an ideal location to facilitate light bearers of good standing, who are ready to hear what we have to say.

Most of the influences and conflicts between what is often seen as ‘the forces of light and dark’ actually take place, not in your physical dimension, but in dimensions between this and those unperceived by human senses. The result of such conflicts occasionally spew out into the physical realm. You may come across such scenarios in dream states where you are confronted by strange beings not from the Earth.
Some humans on Earth as I speak are assigned ‘sleepers’ of cosmic origin and multi-dimensional heritage, here to transmute consciousness to new foundations. Their souls are from somewhere completely different. They will have a completely different energy to what is considered normal. They may not even know what or who they are, but they are out there.

-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-10-2010, 07:17 PM
kaze

what i see happening, i believe in 2 separate 'heavens' right now
1. if you can picture this: telepathic conscious engulfed in infinite light, forever occupied by love

2. you become a calculator of memories, forever occupied with love

only god can judge me

our fate is a lifetime of hate, lol
Old 08-10-2010, 02:09 AM
Cal

Quote:
I wish you well on your pathway to understanding.

In regard to the hidden alliance, these are those beings who work in unison, as well as independently, to oversee and support spiritual awakening for all species on planet Earth. It is important you understand this work is for all species on the Earth, not solely for humans alone.
This work is primarily organised by those beings commonly visualised as Angels. Not winged messengers of God, but dimensional beings that resonate a completely different energy to your own on much higher bands of consciousness and vibration. It is not necessary to play with names and labels, for doing so would only represent a miniscule aspect of what they are. Enough to say they remain hidden in high places. They observe from every angle, from every perspective and from every possibility. They are the ones who have been entrusted with the keys of sacred knowledge.
They do not interfere with human affairs, but they will assign other multi-dimensional sub-species in galactic service , and physical bodied species, to work on their behalf.
Because so many different species, both of the physical domain and the etheric domains, are working for a similar cause, they have forged an alliance with one another. Different soul groups have come together from all these different corners of time and space for the benefit of this particular galaxy, planet and those that occupy it. They are enlightened enough to understand, what effects one species effects them all. My own soul group, called Asceleottyi, or the Asceleott group are of such standing, of those who oversee and observe spiritually awakening species on different planets. This perhaps helps you understand my presence on this forum today. It is an ideal location to facilitate light bearers of good standing, who are ready to hear what we have to say.

Most of the influences and conflicts between what is often seen as ‘the forces of light and dark’ actually take place, not in your physical dimension, but in dimensions between this and those unperceived by human senses. The result of such conflicts occasionally spew out into the physical realm. You may come across such scenarios in dream states where you are confronted by strange beings not from the Earth.
Some humans on Earth as I speak are assigned ‘sleepers’ of cosmic origin and multi-dimensional heritage, here to transmute consciousness to new foundations. Their souls are from somewhere completely different. They will have a completely different energy to what is considered normal. They may not even know what or who they are, but they are out there.

-SPARROW-

Very interesting indeed. Your sharing on this subject is greatly appreciated. Please know that I am honored to have received the information provided. Thank you!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaze
what i see happening, i believe in 2 separate 'heavens' right now
1. if you can picture this: telepathic conscious engulfed in infinite light, forever occupied by love

2. you become a calculator of memories, forever occupied with love

only god can judge me

our fate is a lifetime of hate, lol
Perhaps you want to speak more into these statements?

-SPARROW-

Old 09-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Very interesting indeed. Your sharing on this subject is greatly appreciated. Please know that I am honored to have received the information provided. Thank you!

As do I appreciate your thought exchange on these subjects.

-SPARROW-

Old 09-10-2010, 12:01 PM
SoCalAngel2009

Hi Sparrow,

Interesting reading. Can you tell us what sphere you are living in? I understand there are seven spheres with many planes in each sphere and above the seventh sphere is the Celestial Heavens, where only those spirits who have received God's Divine Love in their souls may progress to.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009
Hi Sparrow,

Interesting reading. Can you tell us what sphere you are living in? I understand there are seven spheres with many planes in each sphere and above the seventh sphere is the Celestial Heavens, where only those spirits who have received God's Divine Love in their souls may progress to.
Hello, SoCalAngel -

I am currently living in the same sphere(s) as you, that of the physical one.

I do not associate or distinguish these spheres by number, as you are doing. More by vibrational or soul sensitivity (perceptivity) and creativity. As a being, in the work that I have being doing for so long, I have existed in multiple dimensions, or ‘spheres’ at different times. I have existed as part physical, part metaphysical, being able to weave in and out of both worlds, on different planets, or domains of consciousness. Both utilizing aspects of the, as it is understood, 5th dimension to the 7th. These dimensions, as well as the physical, are necessary to work in for certain structures of information to be communicated to other beings, in a way that they can understand. There are domains where I have worked within which have very human looking structures of society and community, with temples and sacred buildings, and houses to hospitals. There are also domains, which you perhaps may associate with celestial planes or heavens, which do not align themselves with the same type of structural communities. Within these domains it is exceedingly difficult to describe since they are more of a sensual and perceptual environment, rather than a structured humanoid environment. You are actually using different or modified soul senses to interpret and interact with this platform, and so describing them with tools from the physical dimension is futile. These realms rely much less on the lower-ego identity projections and more on the expansive conscious awareness of the spirit.
As a facilitator of information, it is my experience as thus far, to interact with many different domains, or spheres. So I am blessed to work and facilitate with, and associate with very enlightened spiritual beings, and also very ignorant and self-deluded beings on the opposite spectrum.
My current role in human form does not represent at all my spiritual origin, sphere index, or advancement in spirit. It is simply one direction, or project I am currently engaged in. As can be said for others you will certainly come across.
Blessings. -SPARROW-

Old 11-10-2010, 08:33 PM
kaze

so your blinded by the light when you die, cool
Old 12-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaze
so your blinded by the light when you die, cool
Perhaps you can expand on this further? Such short statements are open to misinterpretation I fear.

Blessings
-SPARROW-