Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-07-2019, 12:56 AM
Experiencer

Met a soulmate confused about the purpose

Hello!

So I guess you could say I am a "twin-flamer"! Lol

What I mean is I was/am on the twin flame journey etc. All the stuff Wierd dreams
Telepathy, developing Clair audience when we were together, synchronicity etc.

I even did ayahuasca to understand it better (which it did) and I had a lot of being done and die a lot of inner work.

I guess you could say I have gone from muggle to...well something more than that from muggle to magical. Some of the stuff I feel/experience/see is so hard to explain when it comes to messages from the spirit world.

So anyway before anyone asks no my twin flame was not married we didn't work out for other reasons and I am trying to move on and live my life.

I wasn't looking for anyone but all these weird events that are WAY synchronistic like the same way I met my twin lead me to meet this new guy that I recognize as a soulmate. When I journey with ayahuasca I see the love between us and that he is a soulmate and we have a telepathic connection. I have dreams showing me stuff about him and almost everything seems to be perfect...however I have found that he IS married. I m so happy when I with him and I see/ feel the spiritual connection however I'm having a hard time grasping why spirit/ the universe whatever u want to call it would lead me to soulmate that is married. Is this a common occurance? I thought maybe to wake him up as I have eoken up however he does not want to seem to want to talk about that stuff and says it "freaks him out". He is very much rooted in the 3d (which I have found to be good for me since I was so much into spirit world stuff).
Anyway I guess I am just fishing for any insights or thoughts anyone might have or if someone had something similar happen to them.

Thanks!
Old 27-07-2019, 08:57 AM
Master
Not exactly the same, no.
But why go after a man who's not available? Would you want to (try to) ruin someone's marriage cos when you use something you see love?
If he was meant to be with you he'd be willing and available. A person who's resistant, in a relationship even, is not your match. Let him go.
Just turn it around and think of you being in his shoes. Married, not available, then someone comes and says you should be together.
It'd freak me out, something a stalker does.
And even if he would leave his wife, would you feel good to build your luck and life on the ruins of someone else??
You say you want to move on with your life, then do that. Stop using mind-altering substances, move on, and at some point you'll find the one for you.
Old 27-07-2019, 07:06 PM
Pathfinder
it’s not your job to “awaken” anyone, not in a spiritual journey.
Old 27-07-2019, 09:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
Hello!
He is very much rooted in the 3d (which I have found to be good for me since I was so much into spirit world stuff).

Thanks!

This sentence stood out to me. Often when we are drawn to someone there is something within their energy which our soul would like to develop or become aware of in our own energy.
You said that you felt you could do with more grounding in your own energy and that he is grounded in the physical.

Your soul is probably crying out for you to ground more into the physical.

If he is already happily grounded in his marriage as well then that is just the way it is. This needs to be accepted and respected.

Often times our soul simply brings someone to our attention for a particular energetic soul reminder, not always for romance.
The path might lead to greater love but not always in the way we desire when caught up in the moment.
Old 27-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Guide

from your post, I understand that this soulmate is 'freaked out' about the spiritual conversations. What I did not really understand is whether you are in a relationship, despite him being married or he is averse to your romantic pursuit.
no matter what, my advice to you is to not try to figure the purpose out... most of the times, the purpose becomes apparent at times when we least expect it. Whatever lesson is revealed to you at any given time is clear and it helps your journey move forward. Do not try to force one.
Having said that, good luck, much love and all the best wishes for you
Old 29-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by selene
What I did not really understand is whether you are in a relationship, despite him being married or he is averse to your romantic pursuit.

It's a full relationship we are together all the time. his wife is in another state while he is working on a long term project where I am. I didn't know he was married until 3 weeks in
Old 29-07-2019, 10:04 AM
Master
Geezzz... I wonder how he calls your 'relationship'?
You clearly think it's a relationship and came up with the soul mate story, use mind-altering substances, and are functioning as a hotel service incl. 'night service' for him.
I take it he gets paid for stay in a hotel since he's away from home, if so then he's saving himself a nice lump of money.
I don't see how this is a full relationship. This is you allowing him to use you fully.
I do hope I'm wrong, but I think you're on the fast-track to disaster and a lot of heartache.
Old 29-07-2019, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
Hello!

So I guess you could say I am a "twin-flamer"! Lol

What I mean is I was/am on the twin flame journey etc. All the stuff Wierd dreams
Telepathy, developing Clair audience when we were together, synchronicity etc.

I even did ayahuasca to understand it better (which it did) and I had a lot of being done and die a lot of inner work.

I guess you could say I have gone from muggle to...well something more than that from muggle to magical. Some of the stuff I feel/experience/see is so hard to explain when it comes to messages from the spirit world.

So anyway before anyone asks no my twin flame was not married we didn't work out for other reasons and I am trying to move on and live my life.

I wasn't looking for anyone but all these weird events that are WAY synchronistic like the same way I met my twin lead me to meet this new guy that I recognize as a soulmate. When I journey with ayahuasca I see the love between us and that he is a soulmate and we have a telepathic connection. I have dreams showing me stuff about him and almost everything seems to be perfect...however I have found that he IS married. I m so happy when I with him and I see/ feel the spiritual connection however I'm having a hard time grasping why spirit/ the universe whatever u want to call it would lead me to soulmate that is married. Is this a common occurance? I thought maybe to wake him up as I have eoken up however he does not want to seem to want to talk about that stuff and says it "freaks him out". He is very much rooted in the 3d (which I have found to be good for me since I was so much into spirit world stuff).
Anyway I guess I am just fishing for any insights or thoughts anyone might have or if someone had something similar happen to them.

Thanks!

In our incarnations here on earth we are here to learn the human experience. What are you learning and teaching yourself by being the other in this relationship that holds three of you.

All I can see is deception. He did not tell you that he is married, until the relationship was three weeks in!! Does he have children? I only ask because whether or not we are meant to be monogamous or not. If there are other individuals that can/could get hurt by the actions we take, then it is time to reflect on what we are doing.

The soul creates much karma and baggage and guilt, when it is standing in a situation that would be better moved away from. Currently what you are feeling is the natural high of meeting someone new that you are attracted to.

Remember, he has made a vow to honour another person. While you stand in your own dream state you are neither being the truth or living from truth.

I'm with Fairy, how would you feel if you were his wife? Also, remember that a soul mate can be someone that has a difficult lesson to teach as well as a positive one. Maybe this is about you not looking for signs or meanings.

Maybe it is about you asking yourself what type of person you want to be. At the end of the day the choice is yours. Whichever choice you make, it needs to be the one that lets you live in grace, contentment and love. Any choice that leads to contracted states and feelings - will be an indicator that you are out of alignment with your own spiritual attainment.

Of course none of this is to say you are not to be with each other - it is to say, how would you want that connection to be? As a relationship that would be called infidelity, or as a high level relationship where you are both available to be with one another?
Old 29-07-2019, 04:43 PM
Pathfinder
Wisdom is knowing the right path to take... Integrity is taking it.
Old 29-07-2019, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account

I kinda think we can have a lot of soulmates.