Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-08-2019, 02:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Hypnagogic state and leaving the body

Hello! I would always get to the hypnagogic state where my body is asleep I’m fully conscious. I would “slip” into the vibrations but this is where I get stuck. I can never leave my body. I’ve asked help from spirit guides and I would say, “I am out of my body.” But nothing.

Does anyone have advice to overcome this and will my self out?
Has anyone has this experience before?

Thank you in advance.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:39 PM
Master

I am in the same situation as you. I get the vibrations many times but I do not leave my body. I hear myself snore when I am relaxing. I try to get out but I am not able to leave my body. This is what I think could be the answer to our problem but we need to experiment and see what works.

I think if you have an extremely obvious vibration it is easy to get out. You just do a technique and you are out of your body. If the vibration is mild then it is harder to get out. Next time when I get the vibration I am going to relax more and more. I am not sure what I will do after that. I will see what happens. I might do an ap technique. Let me know how you are going. We might be able to help each other out.
Old 23-08-2019, 07:56 PM
Seeker

The vibrations are a good signal, but not always the key. I don't even get vibrations all of the time now. First, focus on the vibrations and see if you can intensify them, if not then start the exit process. Sometimes I don't even bother increasing the vibrations. then start to exit:
* float to the ceiling (relax and let yourself be light)
* Grab something in the room and pull yourself up
*just stand up.

The hard part is once you exit, you should get away from your body quickly. It will feel like it sucking you back in.
Old 26-08-2019, 12:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Your work here is about Focus. You are able to get to the hypo state but do not have sufficient energy or focus to exit through that doorway.

This is where you are to use concentration practices to visualize the place you intend on going to astrally or physically. It is in this state also that you are to exercise mantra repetition to enhance focus and through mantra repetition you may develop the ability to consciously choose which frequency to jump into leading you to a specific place.

But my advice is to ask the Creator to let you land in a neutral place of your own space where you would then use as a centre point to meet your guides who will take you where you desire to go.
Old 20-09-2019, 03:55 AM
Seeker

aknaton can you please refer me to some good concentration exercises?
Old 20-09-2019, 04:51 AM
Seeker

Hi Marissa,

I just spent a lot of time answering the same question and I hope my answer can also help you. Please take a look at this post:)

Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection
I am having trouble getting out of my body

by
Peachboi

I wish I can copy the link but I need 15 posts for that and I just subscribed;)

Good luck to you
Old 20-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Seeker

I just want to add to my previous comment, because I was tired when I wrote it and I forgot to mention... That post I refer you to, the answer provides per everyone are really good and also can really help you... I am impressed by how accurate people are on this forum and how open they are to sharing. This is all really new to me and I love it:)

Good luck again
Old 23-09-2019, 09:31 PM
Master

I found out that if you focus on something while you meditate, you enter in an alternate state of consciousness, I tried this and it worked.I suffer from tinnitus so I focus on the sound that I hear but I find it difficult to do it, my mind wanders too much, it's easier for me to just sit in silence.

When I tried this for the first time, just few days ago, I achieved that alternate state of consciousness for 4 times.I used to meditate for hours and hours with no success on leaving my body but now, using this technique, it's easier to reach this state.

In this alternate state of consciousness it's like you are gone from this world and from your own body, my brother was talking at one feet away from me and the TV was running and I heard absolutely nothing while I was in this state, when I returned back, the sound returned and the whole reality returned too.

Probabily this is well known amongst the people who meditate, but I love to learn things on my own way :)))