Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-07-2019, 12:16 PM
Pathfinder

How did you learn to obe

How did you first learn to OBE? what technique did you use? how long did it take? what was your diet? the more detailed the answers are the more people it would help!

https://www.flowkinesis.com/

if you feel like you have knowledge to share on my site or you just want to talk, contact me at [email protected]
Old 23-07-2019, 03:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by karok
How did you first learn to OBE? what technique did you use? how long did it take? what was your diet? the more detailed the answers are the more people it would help!

When it first time happened to me, well, I was just a child, I had no idea of such things.I was sleeping in my room and I found myself floating above my body, I could see my room and hear my family, they were in the other rooms.I could see everything in my room, even the light coming in through the window, but everything was colored in blue if I remember right.I was floating towards the ceiling and when I was close to pass through it, then I woke up instantly.This was the time that on my own I decided to read the Bible, you know, you don't really see many children reading the Bible because of their own choice.I started with the NT, I had knowledge about Jesus but I never truly knew Him, then I found amazing things about Him while reading the gospels.Until now I had around 30-50 OBEs but I never found what I was looking for, the Creator and because I had some nasty experiences, I decided to stop, now I rarely have an OBE, what's the point, the Creator is not there, I tried to find Him many times.. I used no technique, they just happened to me, sometimes from nowhere and sometimes from sleep paralysis and sometimes because I was forced to leave my body by some evil forces, they pulled me outside my body using the silver cord.People don't usually talk about the bad side of having OBEs, meeting evil entities, they are horrible, research hard before even thinking about this subject.
Old 23-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
When it first time happened to me, well, I was just a child, I had no idea of such things.I was sleeping in my room and I found myself floating above my body, I could see my room and hear my family, they were in the other rooms.I could see everything in my room, even the light coming in through the window, but everything was colored in blue if I remember right.I was floating towards the ceiling and when I was close to pass through it, then I woke up instantly.This was the time that on my own I decided to read the Bible, you know, you don't really see many children reading the Bible because of their own choice.I started with the NT, I had knowledge about Jesus but I never truly knew Him, then I found amazing things about Him while reading the gospels.Until now I had around 30-50 OBEs but I never found what I was looking for, the Creator and because I had some nasty experiences, I decided to stop, now I rarely have an OBE, what's the point, the Creator is not there, I tried to find Him many times.. I used no technique, they just happened to me, sometimes from nowhere and sometimes from sleep paralysis and sometimes because I was forced to leave my body by some evil forces, they pulled me outside my body using the silver cord.People don't usually talk about the bad side of having OBEs, meeting evil entities, they are horrible, research hard before even thinking about this subject.

Man ... It is difficult to read your post, if you don't write with paragraphs.

You should approach your OBEs with an attitude of mild curiosity and almost no expectations. You can ask questions, you'll likely receive answers.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:14 AM
Master

Quote:
ThatMan]

Quote:
what's the point, the Creator is not there, I tried to find Him many times.

Lifted from the gospel of Mary..
"Quote"..
97. Mary said, “No one will know the Living Father apart from the Mother, for it is she who shows us the face of our Father.”
"Unquote".

The "mother", being the Holy spirit.. & by receiving sufficient quantities of the Holy spiritual essence, of "God the father", a "person/spirit/YOU".
will become re'birthed of spiritual essence of Soul'self, & at this moment now, we are "Christ like", but at the point of transformation, you become "Christ".

So then, after the rebirth, you have the newly formed ability of Soul awareness, which is nessesary for perceiving "God the father", whom is invisible.

No one visually see's the Father, one only perceives "God the Father"...But only after the rebirth.
& in the lost/secret gospels, they refer to persons, who believe that they see or are in communion with "God the father, before the transformation, that they are being fooled by the "false/fradulent spirit" into believing that they see or hear "God the father"

perceive
/pəˈsiːv/
Learn to pronounce
verb
become aware or conscious of (something); come to realize or understand.

Lifted from the gospels of Mary..
"Quote"..
40. Mary said, “A tree has life in it because of the sap, and we have life in us because of the chrism. Unless one has the chrism, one is not Christian but steals the name. Be certain you do not steal.”
"Unquote"

chrism
/ˈkrɪz(ə)m/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a mixture of oil and balsam, consecrated and used for anointing at baptism and in other rites of Catholic, Orthodox, and Anglican Churches.

Or in other words, "Chrism"..."The Holy spiritual essence" of "God the Father".
Old 24-07-2019, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
I created my own "technique" for OBE by combining my energy skills and dimensional skills. Took maybe 1-2 years. Diet had nothing to do with it (I am an omnivore).
Old 29-07-2019, 06:54 AM
PureEvil760

The first time I did it I was trying while listening to a binaural beat boxed nirvana 2 some book or information said that this was made for astral projection. Nothing happened and I gave up and went to bed. I was just trying to sleep like normal then I thought I fell out of bed, I got off the floor and looked in a mirror and something didn't seem right then snapped back in my body and realized I was astral projecting. Since then I've only done it once while trying, that time I did it by visualizing walking around in a familiar area as detailed as possible.. like trying to feel touch and smell as well while doing that it automatically happened. Same falling feeling every time.

For someone trying but hasn't yet, remember you physically have to fall asleep. So if you stop trying and get up then you didn't fail, you gave up. If you wake up 4 hours later, then you failed (or you did it but stayed out too long and fell asleep completely. If you fall asleep completely while astral projecting you forget it happened).
Old 29-07-2019, 07:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Everybody will have a natural obe at death.
Old 31-07-2019, 01:50 PM
Pathfinder

I was just about to say something like that, Phaelyn. Besides, from what I've read we do it every night when we're sleeping. On the other hand, it would be cool to save on airfare, LOL.
Old 31-07-2019, 05:29 PM
Seeker

is it true that we astral travel every night but don't know we did? just trying to picture in my mind how this obe experience actually works but it seems you need to reach the alpha state and not fall asleep lol but be aware and alert while the body is relaxed to trigger the obe experience.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:14 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_journey
is it true that we astral travel every night but don't know we did? just trying to picture in my mind how this obe experience actually works but it seems you need to reach the alpha state and not fall asleep lol but be aware and alert while the body is relaxed to trigger the obe experience.

I don't think we do it every night because dreams and lucid dreaming is a different kind of thing. When you're astral projecting its pretty much as real as being completely awake. I've projected before and gotten stuck because I had to urinate, like I sat up half way out of my body, then when struggling to get out completely I woke up.