Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Taoism

Old 30-12-2014, 04:25 PM
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN YANG

Well, I consider this work a geometric revelation.

As the underlying principal of the yin-yang symbol is all about unity.

The YYSI steps up the game by unifying the yin-yang symbol in ways that could have never even be imagined by most folks.

I will post the Yin-Yang Secret Invention Features (YYSI) list.

Please bare with me as I have abbreviated terms that will repeat themselves in the features list.

Example:

Star off David (SOD).

THE YIN-YANG SECRETS INVENTION FEATURES LIST.

THE YYSI MAIN FEATURES

1. The YYSI 'Circle Arrangement' (CA) discovered in the yin-yang symbol in 1985.

While playing with the yin-yang symbol with pencil and paper in the summer of 1985 I discovered the YYSI CA. It took me many hours. Then when I put it to a compass and straightedge it stood true.

Originally, with pencil and paper in hand, in this experiment, I divided the yin-yang symbol or its large circle with a sigmoid line into 9 small circles along its its diameter on a vertical line from the center, this was the key that began the YYSI revelation in sacred geometry.

This circle arrangement reveals how from nothing a point in time and space appears and then proceeds to move in a 16 Phase Motion (16PM), 8 in one direction then 8 in the other direction.

Thus forming 1/2 of the yin-yang symbol to be considered relevant to each cycle of the 16 PM 8 x 8.

The YYSI prefers the small black circle and its white embodiment facing the viewer to the left. This means the small white circle and its black embodiment would naturally be on the bottom of the yin-yang symbol with it viewed from the right.

Another major feature within the YYSI CA is that for the first time in the history of the yin-yang symbol the small B &W circles have a prescribed diameter, 1/6th of the yin-yang circles boundary. Before this these smaller circles could be drawn any size.

2a. It was discovered in 2009 that the YYSI CA was 'one' with the Star of David (SOD). This simple 'unity' of the YYSI CA w/ the SOD soon had far reaching consequences on several levels as will be understood in further reading the YYSI main features.

2b. In 2009 it was seen that when the YYSI CA were combined w/ the SOD, one discovers the Jewish Kabbalah's Tree of Life (TOL) diagram in the YYSI and the yin-yang symbol alone.

2c. The YYSI TOL is prior to the considered roots of Kabbalah and its TOL. The roots of the Kabbalah and its TOL are the Flower of Life (FOL) and its Seed of Life (SOL), the SOL is where the traditional TOL and its geometry is found.

2d. The YYSI TOL is thus the primal, (the 1rst), TOL, prior to the Jewish and Egyptian and Babylonian TOL of Kaballah. Why? Because it uses only 'one' circle to achieve the same results that the SOL and its seven circles from the FOL use to depict the formation of the TOL in this traditional format.

2e. The YYSI is also 'one' w/ the FOL and the SOL and its TOL, in an arrangement of the TOL with the YYSI that is distinctive and reflects all these formations in the Jewish Kabbalah and its TOL in their original state. Meaning to say, the YYSI TOL, is one w/ the original TOL in traditional Kabbalah also.

Look to the center circle of the FOL diagram. Here is the 1rst circle and the home of the YYSI w/ the SOD and its version of the TOL.

Furthermore, this new version of the TOL from the YYSI with the SOD in its geometry gives the old TOL a makeover and hair-do.

3. A 'Diamond Shape' (DS) discovered in 1990 in the YYSI CA from 1985. When the circle interaction points are joined by straight lines the DS is revealed. .

This in turns creates a Mystic Cross (MC) of unparalleled beauty when its lines are extended outside of the yin-yang symbol.

4. We call the YYSI MC the:

'Radiant Aura Diagram' (RAD).

The RAD is composed of 82 lines as extended from the DS outside the yin-yang symbols large circle. The RAD as a MC is obvious, when one sees the vertical and horizontal parallel lines that give it the quality of a MC.

One consideration is the term; "there is nothing new under the sun". Here the YYSI RAD shows us a sacred geometry MC icon never seen in the, (known), history of geometry and sacred geometry. It reminds me of a light pole emanating its rays when one squints ones eyes and study's the light at night, the light pole shines forth.

5. Turning the YYSI or the yin-yang symbol CA alone on its side a formula is discovered that places the Great Pyramid (GP) outside and inside the yin-yang symbol to the inch.

A stunning discovery by Eric, (my collaborator on this invention), was in the GP at four years of age. The Kings Chamber was closed that day so his aunt and dad and he were only allowed in the Queens Chamber. Eric stuck his head in the lower 'niche' in the Queens Chamber and had what he would describe as a spiritual experience he never forgot.

After many attempts on my own since 2001 to find a formula for the GP in the YYSI Eric struck gold in 2006 with the most unique GP and face angle formula ever seen in geometry.

6. When the SOD is combined with the above # 5, the YYSI GP discover, we find a Kabbalah (TOL) diagram in the GP with the Queens Chamber becoming the lowest Sephiroth Malkut. This connection of a TOL in the GP has never been seen before.

7. The Washington D.C. street plan is based on a squashed 5:4 ratio Star of David. As the YYSI is 'ONE' with the SOD we can easily squash the YYSI with the SOD & the GP to the 5:4 ratio. We then discover it sets in the D.C. street plan to perfection.

We have images of this function of the YYSI on Google Earth

Eric knew at 12 years that the DC street plan was a squashed Star of David or Hexagram. Eric is a physicist genius of no small order so when he puts his stamp on something you can believe it is true.

8. In this mix with # 6 the YYSI + SOD + GP and its TOL in the D.C. street plan, we see that the SOD in the GP allows for the White House and the Queens Chamber to be found in the same location in the the D.C. street plan, this is where the infamous V pointing to the White House sets. Thus the White House is also the Sephiroth Malkut too.

The implications here are somewhat profound as some of our forefathers and George Washington were Freemasons who had a great understanding of sacred geometry and other esoteric sciences. The true meaning of the D.C. street plan has never been fully understood.

Having the YYSI fit into its mold leaves one somewhat wonder-struck in disbelief and with this emotion, what ever the truth and implications of this union are, this element makes all of this most difficult to discern and fully understand.

9. The YYSI + SOD + its TOL allows for a unique view of the human face and alien faces when placed in the yin-yang symbol.

The way the YYSI and its TOL accentuates the human face in this placement is truly amazing and thus allows us for the first time in history to envision the term in Kabbalah, the Adam Kadmon, (primal man male/female), to its conclusion.

We are the Adam Kadmon!

10. The 'Pillar of Light' (POL).

I took this term from Dr. J. J. Hurtaks book:

The Book of Knowledge-The Keys of Enoch

as I feel his book is a prophecy of the YYSI.

The POL is the true form of the yin-yang symbol and the YYSI. It is a conic tube that moves in a 16 Phase Motion creating the universe by combining its four quadruple-wave-forms, two on each end, becoming what we call light and sound vibration. Or the 'Big Bang' itself.

In Chinese cosmology the yin-yang symbol is called, the Tai Chi Tu or the Supreme Ultimate Pole or the Grand Ridge Pole. The idea is that it is likened to a house-ridge-pole, thus the grand-ridge-pole or support structure of the universe.

When we analyze the POL, (which has not been done), we may well find ourselves at the ROOT of all electro-magnetic energy AKA 'Chi'. Thus being able to create the divine science as spoken of in Hurtaks book and other places.

Plus, as mentioned above, the POL may hold the key to a 'NEW' science, in a guise, that will unlock the mystery's behind creation, allowing mankind to harness the innate propensities of the initial condition for the benefit of all.

11. Another feature of the YYSI is that it shows us 'HOW' the first circle of the universe is formed in the POL's 16 Phase Motion.

12. The YYSI latest invention I discovered and created, (February of 2011) is the

YIN-YANG SECRETS-PYRAMID POWER SYSTEM (YYSI-PPS)

The YYSI-PPS is a revolutionary pyramid power system based on the face angle of the Great Pyramid as shown by the YYSI and its other inherent 3-dimensional geometry's.

If pyramid power energy 'truly exists' the YYSI-PPS will up the ante and may well prove to be the most effective way of generating pyramid energy yet devised.

13. The YYSI has a formula for 'Squaring the Circle', (the impossible task),
that measures in at a whopping 99.999% closest to the mark. Perhaps the closest in this age old task in human history.
This was done with the Geometers Sketch Pad whose measurements go to one hundred thousand of an inch, degree, centimeter and pixkle.

Who could have imagined the humble yin-yang symbol would have all this and more hidden within and without its simple form.

End of 'MOST' of the YYSI features.

Blessings,

GD Y Y

Last edited by GOLDEN DRAGON YIN YANG : 30-12-2014 at 05:36 PM.
Old 30-12-2014, 05:41 PM
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN YANG

THE GREAT PYRAMID AND THE YIN-YANG SECRETS INVENTION.

by Eric.
March, 2006

Synopsis: A Euclidean geometric construction is presented which shows the relationship of the yin-yang symbol with the form of the Great Pyramid at Giza.

Background: In 1976 when I was 4 years old, I entered the Great Pyramid. While in the "middle", or so-called "queen's" chamber, I put my head into a hollowed-out portion of the "niche", and experienced a very powerful sensation. The memory of this experience has remained with me my entire life. I recall a deep blackness, cold air on my face, and a feeling of being suspended. I felt a low-frequency vibration and I heard "whooshing" sound like flowing water. Ever since, I have felt a deep personal connection with the pyramid. In 2000, I met a man named James in Minneapolis, Minnesota. James showed me a diagram which he claimed contained the secrets of the yin-yang symbol. He explained to me that he believed his invention was a key to understanding the intrinsic nature of the "zero-point singularity at the beginning of time". James claimed that implicit in his diagram are the "true geometry of the Kaballah" and a depiction of "The Face of God". As a skeptic and a scientist, I felt his claims to be farfetched, at best. Still, the elegance of the underlying yin-yang diagram and the remarkable appearance of his drawings left me with a deep impression that he was certainly on to SOMETHING. Regardless, I could not fully accept all of the sweeping claims he made about its metaphysical import. A couple of years later, he told me that his invention contained the secret of "pyramid power" and specifically that the geometry of the great pyramid is contained within his diagram. This seemed to me to be the ravings of a lunatic. Still, GD Y Y deep conviction and sincerity would not allow me to completely dismiss his claims, however implausible they seemed. In 2005-2006, I went about the task of replicating his "core construction" of the yin-yang diagram with the aid of computer-assisted geometry software. This allowed for unprecedented precision and accuracy in the analysis of key features of James diagram. It was found that James' embedding of the face-angle of the great pyramid in the diagram (which he had produced with traditional compass and straight-edge techniques) was slightly inaccurate. The "magic pyramid angle", it seemed, could not be coaxed out of the diagram in any meaningful way. Still, James persisted in his claims that it "just had to be in there". I don't know from where his certainty in this idea originated. It seemed that he just knew it "in his bones". He was unwilling to give up on the concept. Certainly, he is not alone in such a preoccupation with the metaphysical import of the great pyramid and its associated geometrical properties. Indeed, I myself experienced what I can only describe as a profoundly spiritual experience inside the pyramid at the age of 4 years. "Pyramidology", regardless of its stigma as pure psudeo-science, continues to attract a great many gifted individuals into its ranks. Whatever the reason, there is a deep current in the collective unconscious that compels a great number of people to sense a deep spiritual significance in the great pyramid. Similarly, the yin-yang symbol has an undeniable beauty, spirit, and perfection. It was with this in mind that I returned to the computer-assisted constructions that had previously yielded less-than-satisfying results.

The Yin-Yang Diagram: Before going further, it is necessary to explain the basic features of the yin-yang symbol as conceived by James. The diagram is essentially made up of a collection of circles whose centers lie on a common straight line. The two smallest circles have a diameter that is one-sixth the diameter of the largest circle, and are centered a distance of one-quarter of the large diameter on each side of the center of the largest circle. Two circles with a diameter of one-half of the largest circle are located so that their centers coincide with the centers of the small circles. In this way one obtains a clear representation of the traditional yin-yang diagram. James's unique contribution to the diagram are two additional circles, having diameters one-third and two-thirds of the largest circle. The larger of these two circles is centered a distance of one-third from the center of the largest circle, and the smaller has its center coincident with the large circle. The resulting diagram can be seen in the attached figure.

The Discovery: It is well-known that a circle whose diameter equals the height of the great pyramid has a circumference that is very nearly equal to the perimeter of the pyramid at its base. This was almost certainly intended by the designers. If the design of the pyramid is based on finite Euclidean construction techniques, then the pyramid's design can be taken to represent a very good approximation to the generally impossible task of "linearizing the circle", i.e. geometrically constructing the linear extent of the circumference of a given circle. By meditating on the diagrams James and I had produced, I saw a potential method for doing this based upon James yin-yang construction. To assist in the description of the method, I here assign labels to the circles based on their diameters. The smallest circles are so normalized so that their diameters are one unit in length. These shall be called the "primary" circles. Similarly, the other circles shall be called "secondary", "tertiary", and "quaternary", in ascending order of their diameters of two, three, and four; respectively. We define the horizontal as the line which connects the circles' centers. Now construct lines through the primary circles' centers which are perpendicular to the horizon. Taking the intersection of these lines with the tertiary circles and connecting the resulting points with horizontal lines, one obtains a square whose side-length is equal to the diameter of the tertiary circles. Then we plot the intersection of one of the horizontal lines thus generated with the quaternary circle, calling this point A. Finally, a line is constructed from point A extending through the closer primary circle's center. The angle formed by this line with the horizontal is measured to be 51.877 degrees. Recalling that the goal of this operation was to model the geometry of the pyramid, we reflect the entire diagram about the central vertical axis to yield a symmetrical figure along with its associated apex point at the intersection of the diagonals. This accomplished, all that is left is to choose an appropriate horizontal base-line to complete the cross-section of the pyramid. After trying a number of candidates for the horizontal base, I made a remarkable discovery. Noting that the numbers 1,2,3,4, and 6 (as represented by the diameters of the circles in James's diagrams) are present in James's construction, I made a crucial addition to the diagram: a circle with a diameter of 5, centered in the diagram, was constructed. By placing the horizontal base tangent to this circle, the basic triangular form is completed. The choice of this base-level yielded some truly astounding results when compared with the actual measured form of the great pyramid at Giza.

Correlations: In 1883, W.M. Flinders Petrie conducted an extremely detailed and accurate survey of the great pyramid and its surroundings. It is against his measurements that the features predicted by the foregoing construction are compared.

Face Angle: Petrie gives 51° 52' as his best estimate of the original face angle. The model gives precisely the same angle (51.877°). The value of Pi calculated using this angle differs from the true value by about one part in 400.

Base: Since this dimension was quite thoroughly measured, we scale the model to agree with Petrie's base length of 9068.8 inches. All other lengths in the model are calculated based on this value.

Center Column of Pyramid: In the fully-symmetrized diagram, the quaternary circles intersect the face diagonals at two closely-spaced points near the apex. Extending vertical lines through these points creates a central column about the central pyramid axis. The width of the column is calculated to be 258.9 inches.

Queen's Chamber: The Quaternary circles intersect at a point on the central axis of the pyramid 1005 inches above the pavement. This point is at the same height as the center of the top lapse of the "niche". The outside dimensions of the chamber (including the walls) is nearly equal to the width of the central column defined above.

King's Chamber: If a vertical line passing through the intersection of the secondary and tertiary circles is allowed to intersect with a horizontal line passing through the intersection of the tertiary and quaternary circles, their common point is horizontally centered in the King's chamber, and is vertically centered inside the coffer: 436.6 inches south of the central axis and 1703 inches above the pavement, this equates to one royal cubit above the measured floor of the chamber at 1692 inches).

Height of the pyramid: The calculated height to the missing apex is 5778 inches, just one inch greater than Petrie's estimate. The calculated height to the platform defined by the intersection of the quaternary circles with the central column is 5463 inches, eleven inches (about 1/2 r.c.) above the level of the topmost course (5452 in.)

Shafts: If lines are extended from a "focal" point on the calculated central axis of the King's chamber which is about 75 inches above the floor level to the centers of the primary circles, the angles thus generated agree with the measured shaft angles to within a fraction of a degree (44.96°, 32.19°). This focal point is about 2.5 royal cubits above the top of the coffer. Similarly, if one chooses a focal point on the central axis of the pyramid at the level of the vertical center of the middle lapse of the niche in the queen's chamber, and extends lines to the intersections of the primary circles with the faces, one obtains similarly accurate shaft angles (37.514°). The calculated exit-points of the King's chamber shafts, allowing for the measured horizontal offsets before they begin their climb, agree to within a couple of inches with the measured exit-points, with the north shaft emerging slightly lower than the southern shaft, in complete agreement with what is actually observed.

Passages: The locations, angles, and dimensions of all the known internal passages are predicted by the model. An exact dimensional analysis is yet to be performed, however, close agreement can be readily seen by superimposing Petrie's elevation diagram on the model. An additional circle with a diameter of 7 centered on the figure accurately models the locations and angles of the subterranean features of the pyramid.

Other Features: The dimensions of the passages and chambers can be deduced from the model. A thorough analysis is forthcoming.

Conclusion: The close correspondence of the model with the actual features of the pyramid is a compelling case for the notion that the pyramid was constructed according to the plan implicit in James's yin-yang diagram. Further investigation is most warranted.

GD Y-Y
Old 18-01-2015, 07:19 PM
Master
The secret of the Tai Chi Tu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDEN DRAGON YIN YANG
Well, I consider this work a geometric revelation.

As the underlying principal of the yin-yang symbol is all about unity.

The YYSI steps up the game by unifying the yin-yang symbol in ways that could have never even be imagined by most folks.

I will post the Yin-Yang Secret Invention Features (YYSI) list.

Please bare with me as I have abbreviated terms that will repeat themselves in the features list.

Example:

Star off David (SOD).

THE YIN-YANG SECRETS INVENTION FEATURES LIST.

THE YYSI MAIN FEATURES

1. The YYSI 'Circle Arrangement' (CA) discovered in the yin-yang symbol in 1985.

While playing with the yin-yang symbol with pencil and paper in the summer of 1985 I discovered the YYSI CA. It took me many hours. Then when I put it to a compass and straightedge it stood true.

Originally, with pencil and paper in hand, in this experiment, I divided the yin-yang symbol or its large circle with a sigmoid line into 9 small circles along its its diameter on a vertical line from the center, this was the key that began the YYSI revelation in sacred geometry.

This circle arrangement reveals how from nothing a point in time and space appears and then proceeds to move in a 16 Phase Motion (16PM), 8 in one direction then 8 in the other direction.

Thus forming 1/2 of the yin-yang symbol to be considered relevant to each cycle of the 16 PM 8 x 8.

The YYSI prefers the small black circle and its white embodiment facing the viewer to the left. This means the small white circle and its black embodiment would naturally be on the bottom of the yin-yang symbol with it viewed from the right.

Another major feature within the YYSI CA is that for the first time in the history of the yin-yang symbol the small B &W circles have a prescribed diameter, 1/6th of the yin-yang circles boundary. Before this these smaller circles could be drawn any size.

2a. It was discovered in 2009 that the YYSI CA was 'one' with the Star of David (SOD). This simple 'unity' of the YYSI CA w/ the SOD soon had far reaching consequences on several levels as will be understood in further reading the YYSI main features.

2b. In 2009 it was seen that when the YYSI CA were combined w/ the SOD, one discovers the Jewish Kabbalah's Tree of Life (TOL) diagram in the YYSI and the yin-yang symbol alone.

2c. The YYSI TOL is prior to the considered roots of Kabbalah and its TOL. The roots of the Kabbalah and its TOL are the Flower of Life (FOL) and its Seed of Life (SOL), the SOL is where the traditional TOL and its geometry is found.

2d. The YYSI TOL is thus the primal, (the 1rst), TOL, prior to the Jewish and Egyptian and Babylonian TOL of Kaballah. Why? Because it uses only 'one' circle to achieve the same results that the SOL and its seven circles from the FOL use to depict the formation of the TOL in this traditional format.

2e. The YYSI is also 'one' w/ the FOL and the SOL and its TOL, in an arrangement of the TOL with the YYSI that is distinctive and reflects all these formations in the Jewish Kabbalah and its TOL in their original state. Meaning to say, the YYSI TOL, is one w/ the original TOL in traditional Kabbalah also.

Look to the center circle of the FOL diagram. Here is the 1rst circle and the home of the YYSI w/ the SOD and its version of the TOL.

Furthermore, this new version of the TOL from the YYSI with the SOD in its geometry gives the old TOL a makeover and hair-do.

3. A 'Diamond Shape' (DS) discovered in 1990 in the YYSI CA from 1985. When the circle interaction points are joined by straight lines the DS is revealed. .

This in turns creates a Mystic Cross (MC) of unparalleled beauty when its lines are extended outside of the yin-yang symbol.

4. We call the YYSI MC the:

'Radiant Aura Diagram' (RAD).

The RAD is composed of 82 lines as extended from the DS outside the yin-yang symbols large circle. The RAD as a MC is obvious, when one sees the vertical and horizontal parallel lines that give it the quality of a MC.

One consideration is the term; "there is nothing new under the sun". Here the YYSI RAD shows us a sacred geometry MC icon never seen in the, (known), history of geometry and sacred geometry. It reminds me of a light pole emanating its rays when one squints ones eyes and study's the light at night, the light pole shines forth.

5. Turning the YYSI or the yin-yang symbol CA alone on its side a formula is discovered that places the Great Pyramid (GP) outside and inside the yin-yang symbol to the inch.

A stunning discovery by Eric, (my collaborator on this invention), was in the GP at four years of age. The Kings Chamber was closed that day so his aunt and dad and he were only allowed in the Queens Chamber. Eric stuck his head in the lower 'niche' in the Queens Chamber and had what he would describe as a spiritual experience he never forgot.

After many attempts on my own since 2001 to find a formula for the GP in the YYSI Eric struck gold in 2006 with the most unique GP and face angle formula ever seen in geometry.

6. When the SOD is combined with the above # 5, the YYSI GP discover, we find a Kabbalah (TOL) diagram in the GP with the Queens Chamber becoming the lowest Sephiroth Malkut. This connection of a TOL in the GP has never been seen before.

7. The Washington D.C. street plan is based on a squashed 5:4 ratio Star of David. As the YYSI is 'ONE' with the SOD we can easily squash the YYSI with the SOD & the GP to the 5:4 ratio. We then discover it sets in the D.C. street plan to perfection.

We have images of this function of the YYSI on Google Earth

Eric knew at 12 years that the DC street plan was a squashed Star of David or Hexagram. Eric is a physicist genius of no small order so when he puts his stamp on something you can believe it is true.

8. In this mix with # 6 the YYSI + SOD + GP and its TOL in the D.C. street plan, we see that the SOD in the GP allows for the White House and the Queens Chamber to be found in the same location in the the D.C. street plan, this is where the infamous V pointing to the White House sets. Thus the White House is also the Sephiroth Malkut too.

The implications here are somewhat profound as some of our forefathers and George Washington were Freemasons who had a great understanding of sacred geometry and other esoteric sciences. The true meaning of the D.C. street plan has never been fully understood.

Having the YYSI fit into its mold leaves one somewhat wonder-struck in disbelief and with this emotion, what ever the truth and implications of this union are, this element makes all of this most difficult to discern and fully understand.

9. The YYSI + SOD + its TOL allows for a unique view of the human face and alien faces when placed in the yin-yang symbol.

The way the YYSI and its TOL accentuates the human face in this placement is truly amazing and thus allows us for the first time in history to envision the term in Kabbalah, the Adam Kadmon, (primal man male/female), to its conclusion.

We are the Adam Kadmon!

10. The 'Pillar of Light' (POL).

I took this term from Dr. J. J. Hurtaks book:

The Book of Knowledge-The Keys of Enoch

as I feel his book is a prophecy of the YYSI.

The POL is the true form of the yin-yang symbol and the YYSI. It is a conic tube that moves in a 16 Phase Motion creating the universe by combining its four quadruple-wave-forms, two on each end, becoming what we call light and sound vibration. Or the 'Big Bang' itself.

In Chinese cosmology the yin-yang symbol is called, the Tai Chi Tu or the Supreme Ultimate Pole or the Grand Ridge Pole. The idea is that it is likened to a house-ridge-pole, thus the grand-ridge-pole or support structure of the universe.

When we analyze the POL, (which has not been done), we may well find ourselves at the ROOT of all electro-magnetic energy AKA 'Chi'. Thus being able to create the divine science as spoken of in Hurtaks book and other places.

Plus, as mentioned above, the POL may hold the key to a 'NEW' science, in a guise, that will unlock the mystery's behind creation, allowing mankind to harness the innate propensities of the initial condition for the benefit of all.

11. Another feature of the YYSI is that it shows us 'HOW' the first circle of the universe is formed in the POL's 16 Phase Motion.

12. The YYSI latest invention I discovered and created, (February of 2011) is the

YIN-YANG SECRETS-PYRAMID POWER SYSTEM (YYSI-PPS)

The YYSI-PPS is a revolutionary pyramid power system based on the face angle of the Great Pyramid as shown by the YYSI and its other inherent 3-dimensional geometry's.

If pyramid power energy 'truly exists' the YYSI-PPS will up the ante and may well prove to be the most effective way of generating pyramid energy yet devised.

13. The YYSI has a formula for 'Squaring the Circle', (the impossible task),
that measures in at a whopping 99.999% closest to the mark. Perhaps the closest in this age old task in human history.
This was done with the Geometers Sketch Pad whose measurements go to one hundred thousand of an inch, degree, centimeter and pixkle.

Who could have imagined the humble yin-yang symbol would have all this and more hidden within and without its simple form.

End of 'MOST' of the YYSI features.

Blessings,

GD Y Y

Golden Dragon Yin Yang,

I continue to be absolutely fascinated with your discovery....so much so that I need to ask whether you or Eric have explored if it can provide any further insight into the following 3 areas, hinted in your description above:

Question: Can the mathematics which symbolically describe the structures you've identified herein, be regressed to describe what those structures looked like BEFORE the Big Bang (since you're able to symbolically describe the movements that resulted in the Big Bang)?

Question: Assuming that what you've identified as "pyramid power energy" is simply energy that is generated by adherence to the universal principles described by the Tai Chu Tu, what practical applications does this discovery describe that can be applied to solve the world's energy problems (especially if it is sufficiently powerful to provide the energy it requires to describe the formation of a Universe).

Question: Would you or Eric be able to correlate what you've discovered "within and without its simple form" to any of the ongoing innovative physics discussions surrounding the holographic theory of the universe, or other theories, such as the following in the reference, below?

I thank you for your considerations....

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Exce..._of_Everything
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 20-01-2015, 03:39 PM
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN YANG

Hi,
Whats your moniker?

Did not seem to see it.

I have printed out your queries and will take it home and figure my respone.

Thanks for you enthusiastic interest.

GD Y Y
Old 20-01-2015, 03:43 PM
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN YANG

Seeker,
I will get back to you.

GD Y Y
Old 20-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDEN DRAGON YIN YANG
Seeker,
I will get back to you.

GD Y Y

I am guthrio.

Looking forward to your responses....
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 21-01-2015, 03:32 PM
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN YANG

Sorry guthrio,
Look for a PM from me.

GD Y Y