Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
A simple example of this energy mechanics, which is extremely easy to perform, is the demonstration of weightlessness.
This is where a person sits upon a chair who is going to be lifted by four individuals, simply by using two fingers each. The person sitting upon the chair, who can be of any weight whatsoever sits with his or her back vertically upright, with their feet touching the ground.

The four participants form a circle around the sitter and close their hands together to form a prayer like posture, with both their index fingers extended and touching one another. Together the four participants attempt to lift the individual using only their extended index fingers. This will typically result in an unsuccessful lift of the sitter.

What they are then to do is each of the four participants of the circle take turns placing an open palm downward faced hand above the sitters head. Starting from a couple of inches from the sitters head, and subsequently every two inches thereafter another places their hand, untouching, above the next, until all participants have both their hands in a pillar type position above the sitters head. The participants then remain with their hands in this position for approximately 20-30 seconds.

Immediately after a 20-30 second count all four participants press their hands together, as in prayer, and extend their two index fingers out. The two participants either side of the sitters legs slide their index fingers under the closest thigh of where they stand, whilst the two either side of the sitters arms do the same with their extended index fingers under the armpit. They then immediately lift the sitter together. What they will find is that the sitter appears almost completely weightless regardless of their actual mass weight, and is lifted with ease regardless of the strength of the four participants.

This simple exercise is perfectly safe to perform and should give sceptics of energy mechanics a run for their money, so to speak. The only word of caution is that the participants doing the lifting should not underestimate the energy mechanics, for they will end up tossing the sitter into the ceiling.

This example was simply a bit of practical fun for anyone who wishes to experience the sensation of being levitated.

You have mentioned levitation in your question. I can confirm that levitation has been attempted and performed successfully by various individuals who have accessed their spiritual gifts. This does not mean to say they were particularly spiritual, but that they understood their own energy mechanics, thought capacity and truly believed in what they were doing.

-Sparrow

Wow, this sounds like fun - would love to try it!

Rom, have you heard of Coral Castle - how one man built it – fascinating?!

The blub and link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpFMGfHYUy4

“Sometimes called "America's Stonehenge", Coral Castle, in Homestead, Florida, is the world's only modern megalithic structure. The bizarre site was built by one lonely man, a reclusive immigrant named Edward Leedskalnin, who claimed to hold the secret to an ancient technology of anti-gravity - a secret he took to the grave.”

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 01-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Amethyst

Hi Sparrow,

Could I please ask your perspective on what’s occurring when we see a light for a split second?

When I’m in deep thought, out of the corner of my eye I see a violet-coloured light – a tiny dot.

I don’t think it’s a spirit – it does not move and cannot be evoked because I’ve tried!

It only appears when I’m kind of day dreaming and it’s like some sort of confirmation or truth when contemplating something.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 03-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

I have an unusual question for you that I am almost sure, hasn't been asked yet !

First a little background story ~ my sister and I were shopping at an Antique Mall. This is a building with lots of individual booth areas, where people are trying to sell antique or old items. Most of these items are either something they had but no longer want, or perhaps they previously belonged to a deceased relative and they weren't sure how else to get rid of them. A very unique and interesting place to wander thru.

So, we were wandering thru this Antique Mall, and I couldn't focus on any of the items in the shop. Instead I was feeling, or imagining that I was feeling, the energy of the deceased owners of the items. Strangest feeling, like this energy was just swirling all around me, almost to the point of making me dizzy ! Finally, I had to ask my sister if we could leave as the feeling was so strong.

Is this possible that I was sensing energy from the deceased owners of the items, or was this just my vivid imagination ? I have been in a few other Antique Malls since this particular experience and didn't notice this energy in any of the other shops.

curious Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-10-2011, 02:10 AM
Roaring Thunder

Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I've always been wondering. Before I get on with my question, I must say, I cannot guarantee you have the right or wrong answers, but I will come out and say that I seek fact, not belief. But I want to hear what you have to say about this.

After this current incarnation, do we go through purgatory for our sins, then go to Heaven? Or do we reincarnate?

I was told at another board that it all depends on how we live this life here. I've always looked forward to going to Heaven as I would rather not come back if I don't have to. But I'm not so sure. Does God even give us a choice? Quite frankly, I would rather spend a long time going through purgatory than to come back for life on Earth again. But again, I need to know the real deal.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:10 AM
Roaring Thunder

And sorry if this has already been answered.
Old 24-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Charlies Angel

I found that all totally fascinating and it certainly helped to fill in a few gaps in my understanding. Thank you for this wonderful and insightful thread.
Old 26-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Experiencer

Spirit Guide Sparrow, I can't quite find the words to describe the information you provide here in this thread. It certainly has me thinking and I believe it's very exciting hearing you speak of the spirit world.

I am yet to find my purpose for being here to be honest but I know from reading what you say, I chose to come here and experience life as a human. I have become more aware of my spirit and soul in the past 2-3 months ever since I read about NDEs and reading your thread.

I have a question. You make mention of the fact there are many dimesnions of existence with different types of species/souls. Are there similar physical realms like Earth for similar physical beings like humans?
Old 17-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Sparrow,

Could I please ask your perspective on what’s occurring when we see a light for a split second?

When I’m in deep thought, out of the corner of my eye I see a violet-coloured light – a tiny dot.

I don’t think it’s a spirit – it does not move and cannot be evoked because I’ve tried!

It only appears when I’m kind of day dreaming and it’s like some sort of confirmation or truth when contemplating something.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Blessings, Amethyst x
~ Love eternal

۞ When you see lights of this nature it will tend to be the result of an intuitive connection with your spirit aspect and your connection to creative or higher wisdom. Often times individuals will see such lights because their spirit team is working with a particular energy transference, or certain energy properties within and around your energy field in order to facilitate your developing gifts.

Your companion of consciousness
- Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dear Sparrow,

I have an unusual question for you that I am almost sure, hasn't been asked yet !

First a little background story ~ my sister and I were shopping at an Antique Mall. This is a building with lots of individual booth areas, where people are trying to sell antique or old items. Most of these items are either something they had but no longer want, or perhaps they previously belonged to a deceased relative and they weren't sure how else to get rid of them. A very unique and interesting place to wander thru.

So, we were wandering thru this Antique Mall, and I couldn't focus on any of the items in the shop. Instead I was feeling, or imagining that I was feeling, the energy of the deceased owners of the items. Strangest feeling, like this energy was just swirling all around me, almost to the point of making me dizzy ! Finally, I had to ask my sister if we could leave as the feeling was so strong.

Is this possible that I was sensing energy from the deceased owners of the items, or was this just my vivid imagination ? I have been in a few other Antique Malls since this particular experience and didn't notice this energy in any of the other shops.

curious Angel xx
Dearest Angel of Dreams,

Firstly, even if it were your vivid imagination this would be the result of intuitive layers of information being relayed to you from your spirit aspect, which you then translate as ‘image-in-motion’, or imag-ination.

Secondly, from your account it seems more likely that another presence within the physical structure of the building, though within another dimension, has amplified the energies held within the location itself. You may find that later returning to such place you no longer experience the same impact, in which case the energy presence there previously has left. If it is that you experience the phenomenon again, it is then likely the energy you are feeling comes directly from the physical antiques themselves or the building itself.

-Blessings-
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Dearest Sparrow,

Wonderful to see you are here again !
You have been missed, goes without saying, though I will say so anyways
I hope that all is well with you.

Thank you as always, for your reply to my questions. I like the idea of my vivid imagination ~ " of intuitive layers of information being relayed to you from your spirit aspect,". Very cool on this kind of connection !

Yes, you are correct, re- the return visit to the store, I didn't feel the same energy as the first time. It was such a different experience, I just had to know your thoughts on the subject.

love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction