Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Alpha-Taurus

Cool Tattoo Question

Hi everyone,

I have a question and I'm not sure where to post it so I figured it may have relevance in this section as I believe it may effect my aura/chakra.

I'm wondering if tattoos have the ability to alter one in any manner whether it be spiritually or emotionally. If so is there anyway to ground that negative energy in some way. Also could the symbolics or meaning of the tattoo be used as a conduit to send negative or positive energy from another person to the person with the tattoo?

This probably doesn't make any sense to most people but I think it might be possible and I was just wondering if anyone had an opinion on the matter.

Blessings,

AT
Old 24-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Enya

I'm wondering if tattoos have the ability to alter one in any manner whether it be spiritually or emotionally.

Only in the manner of the tattoo being a personal and perhaps emotional symbol of something in their life. For example - my daughter got her first as a symbol of having survived a horrible year, emotionally. I know someone whose tattoos are personal symbols of her spiritual beliefs and path.

If so is there anyway to ground that negative energy in some way.

Why would it be negative? I presume you're talking trauma-wise here? It can be a rite of passage and therefore, the pain is part of the ritual and accepted as such.

Also could the symbolics or meaning of the tattoo be used as a conduit to send negative or positive energy from another person to the person with the tattoo?

Not unless you believe it could. I think there would be easier ways to do it, myself...
Old 24-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Alpha-Taurus

Hi Enya,

No I didn't mean trauma wise. I enjoy that part of a tattoo. I meant if a tattoo that symbolized something that was completely opposite as one initially believed or intended could it manifest into negative energy etc?
Old 25-05-2011, 01:12 AM
MoonDancer

What about the colors? Would a certain color affect you in the way that color should....forever?
Old 25-05-2011, 02:35 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha-Taurus
Hi everyone,

I have a question and I'm not sure where to post it so I figured it may have relevance in this section as I believe it may effect my aura/chakra.

I'm wondering if tattoos have the ability to alter one in any manner whether it be spiritually or emotionally. If so is there anyway to ground that negative energy in some way. Also could the symbolics or meaning of the tattoo be used as a conduit to send negative or positive energy from another person to the person with the tattoo?

This probably doesn't make any sense to most people but I think it might be possible and I was just wondering if anyone had an opinion on the matter.

Blessings,

AT

I have not read the other posts but I was drawn to answer this. In my Native culture, tattoos are very important and do reflect certain things spiritually. When I was named by my tribe, I was given a bear with a heart line through it. It is a "power" symbol in my culture, though usually bestowed upon warriors in a tribe. This was given to me because of the name the Creator gave me "Woman who lights the Universe". That is what I do too. I help others see the "light" inside of themselves :)

So yes, tats can be positive and negative. If you have a negative one, get it covered with something that makes your soul sing instead :) I have 5 tats, all placed in secret places lol. The one on the back of my neck is my protection (a pentacle made of wood and leaves), my bear, my transition totem of a tribal art butterfly on my hip and another on my right ankle that also depicts my "growth" and my "Love of life" a single red rose. :) The last one is my only regret and it was my first tat ever lol. A scorpion, on my left breast! lol