Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)

the air we breath

I was talking to this Pleiadian
and asked him why is air transparent ?
his answer was 'there is no air'
the answer had a lot of feeling like information attached to it
I could sense what it all would imply

I rushed a thought up trough me , 'yes but the trees move they are pushed around '
(I was actually looking at trees that moment)
'there is no air' he repeated . I knew he was right ,
I all started to dawn on my , what he was saying (the knowledge he had send me unfolded)
My consciousness that is all around me is not part of the lower reality of air molecules

but is the higher energy , where all is energies and all merges ,I always see it merge .
Molecules is a theoretical concept in relation to my consciousness it self,
all is consciousness embedded in different structures you can perceive in different ways
be part of or be one with , or not .

And my lungs and breathing I asked ?, he said are you the being that control's it all or are
you a theoretical concept of your self become flesh ? your lungs ingest energy and create energy
are linked to a reality from one level to the other , you are in control
I asked is there a separation ? no not really he said, as you already know what all is possible.

Yes I said , it just struck me there is an oddness about invisible air . He said yes there is
all is created and not much like all is told it is, that is an other 'limiting' created reality,
with so many unknowns. that show its full of flaws for us .us beings of light, become flesh
but never be so , become time ,become illusion of realities .
Old 29-04-2019, 06:25 AM
Newbie ;)

still I try to understand
I go to the higher reality all is created from energy there, a conscious energy ,
all is energies , no particles or waves as energy is often depicted in the incarnated world .
sure there must be reason why the incarnated reality is seen like this
how can it be a reality if its made from the higher reality ???
what is this illusion ? the illusion that traps so many in the lower reality ?
Why do I even care ? I guess I would like to know how all works.
I can project higher energies in the lower world as in healing among things.
sure one of the more practical applications.

But there is so much more , no one would get ill if this knowledge is applied
as a reality in their world

I am never ill , always happy, have all I could wish for and I owe it all to what I have learned .
its a simple as that . to be for ever young of good health and happy and so, so much more .
yes no complains here .
Old 01-05-2019, 07:32 AM
Newbie ;)

some things I also asked the pleiadians

is the earth flat ? well no its round ( I never thought it was flat myself)

or are chemtrails real , and no they are not ,just a figment in the mind of those who need the 'evil world' belief for their own confidence.

I also asked for more complex things , but that would take some thinking to type down