Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-09-2018, 10:05 PM
Guide

Question Soul Path Reading Exist?

Hello,

Not sure where to post this, but I have found a place that does Soul Path readings, by measuring your energy. Or maybe they can look into your Akashic Records.

Either way, I would like to know if this is real, if this is something that can be done?

I've been told they can see your past life challenge, your current life, "Light and Dark" I don't know the proper terms.

I am in a poor place again, hitting walls, and I'd like to know if this is real or not.

It was done by donation. I only had $5 in cash, and the lady I spoke with in person, her number for this life is, "5" - her "light path"

There were other things that I saw my own truth in. I am curious none the less.

Thank You!
Old 21-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yes there are Medium's that can reach deeper into the Soul Path of the Akashic Records. This is done making contact with a person's Guides and then "getting permissions" to work with them. This is where things at times can get cloudy as not all will take the time to make sure permissions are established.

When it comes to Numbers that is more Numerology and I feel a much different path in readings. I do take it into considerations but too I would work indpendently from any other reader's work done. We are all individuals in our abilities and what we pick up on.

When it comes to paths we have nothing is carved in stone what a reader can offer is insights to blocks that are there showing that might repeat the same patterns or what is called Karmic Debts that accumulate from Past Lives, or from Soul Family connections we find in our current life.

When we can first see the block then we can work to see where things can clear that block.

As a Medium I too am a Psychic and Reiki Master, so I open to the worlds of both the living and the dead, and I can use healing Light to clear things at times. Many are either Psychic or Medium or Healer, but some of us born with it all there developed within us open to it all.

There is no true or false answers with this work only insights. Life paths can change in a heart beat with outers that come into our path. What can be shown is what to avoid in repeat patterns.

Lynn
Old 22-09-2018, 04:13 AM
Guide

Thank you Lynn.

When I asked for those insights, without one of their mentors explaining it to me, and my taking it to a friend here - they did not seem open to do that.

I know theyre a "business" first, and foremost.

It is okay, I still see my own paths in things, people, places on this path, "right now" - I believe they mean well, but I will take it as a grain of salt.

Also, because Ive been told that my guides/angels have given off signals to other mediums or healers that I cannot be helped right now as I have not helped myself when help was present. I briefly mentioned this to this place, and she said that they were probably lying. I dont feel that way.

Anyhow, thank you for this response.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:07 PM
Guide

I've been given my "sole path" in which they call it a "Soul ID" to help you on your path... & than to be mentored on that path.

I gathered that before I was given this info, and as to why I asked in the first place that they knew very little - & this is all business oriented.

Interestingly enough with the information I've come to learn about myself over the last few years, with a natal chart - it helps a lot more.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Guide

They give you your,

Progression LightPath, Joyful LightPath, and DarkPath
Old 22-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
When it comes to paths we have nothing is carved in stone what a reader can offer is insights to blocks that are there showing that might repeat the same patterns or what is called Karmic Debts that accumulate from Past Lives, or from Soul Family connections we find in our current life.

When we can first see the block then we can work to see where things can clear that block.

As a Medium I too am a Psychic and Reiki Master, so I open to the worlds of both the living and the dead, and I can use healing Light to clear things at times. Many are either Psychic or Medium or Healer, but some of us born with it all there developed within us open to it all.

There is no true or false answers with this work only insights. Life paths can change in a heart beat with outers that come into our path. What can be shown is what to avoid in repeat patterns.

Excellent advice and information from Lynn. I also believe that nothing is set in stone as far as our life path is concerned. It's also true that mediums, psychics, etc can vary in their abilities.

You mentioned they are "business first"... Are you referring to 'business' as in payment for their services or something else?
Old 22-09-2018, 07:37 PM
Guide

There are 6 sub categories only for everyone.

I feel like they're just mentors. I cannot think of the correct word, but people that just positively uplift other people through their lives, and you can pay for it if you choose.

The donation is really something to nothing, because than they give you the above, with a FREE two month membership to access your tools to help you create your BEST LIFE. A mentor of your choosing, to guide you and explain their terms, and if you so choose to continue seeing this mentor - you gotta pay.

Be Careful with those that choose to wield "Spirituality" it's a crazy scary world on those that keep hitting rock bottom.

k bye
Old 22-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
There are 6 sub categories only for everyone.

I feel like they're just mentors. I cannot think of the correct word, but people that just positively uplift other people through their lives, and you can pay for it if you choose.

The donation is really something to nothing, because than they give you the above, with a FREE two month membership to access your tools to help you create your BEST LIFE. A mentor of your choosing, to guide you and explain their terms, and if you so choose to continue seeing this mentor - you gotta pay.

Be Careful with those that choose to wield "Spirituality" it's a crazy scary world on those that keep hitting rock bottom.

k bye

Ok, are you talking about a service offered on a website or blog?
Old 22-09-2018, 08:58 PM
Guide

I think that the husband and wife team there, are gifted, and do pick up on things from others, and practice these abilities, in a business sense.

This is the service that they offer out of their office, and they offer these services online as well.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Guide

Life Coach!

That is what I couldn't remember.