Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-06-2018, 03:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudgenik
I know you dont Know who i am, but i can tell you.

That would be great, I have to say, I could not figure out exactly who and what you are on a soul level. Where you come from and what your purpose is.

Which means, I could not place you in my pigeonhole system. You didn't fit anywhere.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:19 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
@Serendipity
Here is your random incidents example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vOb99wawdQ&t=29s
Enjoy.... :)
To explain it more would mean to say that there is a lot of information floating around about an ascension process and how a whole lot of higher dimensional beings are playing a large role in allowing us to be free.... This would be greater than any societal or political structure here on earth and would involve a lot of back story. I have been following it for years as it has finally came to a flower.... Ask your guides to show you this information and it will come.
?

Oh. Thank you! :) . This is really interesting. I hope I can learn about it more and could find more resources about it soon. You could give me more if you like, but I’m not forcing you.

Maybe I’ll go ask my guides then. Though, I felt a bad vibe from the video. It’s not that the angel caught on camera didn’t feel real — it just felt like the news people were capitalizing on its effect on the media for their own greed.

It’s a little disheartening, but I’m still deeply fascinated by all this.

See you.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:35 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRODOLL333
I!!! AM!!! SO!!! EXCITED!!!
I already saw Raphael show up during a healing, in person not just my minds eyes, my eyes were open God is so good to us!!!

What??? That’s amazing! Please tell us about it. Pleaseee.

Hmm. . . now that I think about it, I remember asking AA Michael to send me a sign that angels were real. In the middle of the day, I heard loud church bells with my ears. No church was nearby, nor did I know anyone in my neighborhood who could create sounds like that. When I asked anyone else in my house if they heard something — they said they did not.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:02 AM
Pathfinder
My guides have been telling me of this event since January of this year... so much so I've been getting sick of hearing the word "soon!"

I've posted a channeled message elsewhere on these forums that alluded to this. When I asked when it would happen, I was told I would have time to enjoy a new video game I've been looking forward to. That game's release date is this December, so based on that, I'm anticipating we'll see some positive indicators as early as this Winter Solstice. They also keep dropping the hint that 'hindsight is 2020...' I think they intend to use that year for us to reflect on all we've been through and accomplished. @Melahin, that falls in line with your 3 years prediction you mentioned! I get the sense this is a cycle that will happen in phases, not all at once - they're doing their best to prevent widespread panic when it happens.

It's been something of a test of faith getting myself to believe it. Seeing the same news they're telling me coming from other sources is a huge deal. Thank you for bringing it up! I'm so ready for this.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru
My guides have been telling me of this event since January of this year... so much so I've been getting sick of hearing the word "soon!"

haha had me laugh because I have heard soon since 2012 and the anticipation of it sometimes gets the best of you when each summer comes, and still nothing.
Old 23-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Master
These threads always make me laugh. They always go the same way. With people sitting here with their heads to the heavens and hoping for someone to come along and save them. It's funny how this always keeps changing over the years. First it's Jesus coming to save us. Then when Jesus didn't come and save us, it changed to Aliens were coming to save us. Then when that date came and went and no one came around. The next thing came along to save us. This time, I guess it's our Angels and Guides... It seems this time they are more vague and it's just "soon."

I think we need to stop looking up. Stop looking for people to come and save us. We are the Buddha. We are the Christ. We are the change we have been looking up to the heavens to see. It's us. It's been us all along. We are those angels. Those guides. Those aliens. Those Gods. Whatever you want to call. It's US. It's always been us.

Stop looking outward and start looking within. See your own divinity.
Old 23-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Master
Hi everyone,

I talked to my PSG (Primary Spirit Guide) long before this thread was started about the veil coming down. Yes, it's coming down but in stages. Some here have mentioned the word 'soon' and I've been told Aug, 2019 is when the first stage will be down. I agree that it must be in stages to give us time to adapt and adjust before the second stage comes down.

Of course you can talk to Them about this and even dowse on this subject. Maybe you'll come up with a different date from what I got.

I'm really looking forward to when we can freely interact with our Guides.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 24-06-2018, 02:22 AM
Pathfinder

I understand where you are coming from. Like many of the Christians all looking for the great escape, rapture. It isnt happening like they want. I can guarantee that
Old 24-06-2018, 02:25 AM
Pathfinder

My purpose is to be a witness of the truth. But i am a stick in the mud. Lol as i said in my opening. Some would refer to me as a Catholic Mystic, but i am not that, i am something differant.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:58 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
These threads always make me laugh. They always go the same way. With people sitting here with their heads to the heavens and hoping for someone to come along and save them. It's funny how this always keeps changing over the years. First it's Jesus coming to save us. Then when Jesus didn't come and save us, it changed to Aliens were coming to save us. Then when that date came and went and no one came around. The next thing came along to save us. This time, I guess it's our Angels and Guides... It seems this time they are more vague and it's just "soon."

I think we need to stop looking up. Stop looking for people to come and save us. We are the Buddha. We are the Christ. We are the change we have been looking up to the heavens to see. It's us. It's been us all along. We are those angels. Those guides. Those aliens. Those Gods. Whatever you want to call. It's US. It's always been us.

Stop looking outward and start looking within. See your own divinity.

Well, I’ve been aware of those ideas for a long time. I’ve been taking a lot of self responsibility in life, and I doubt anything that would happen about this would mean completely saving us. Whether it’s happening or not, I think there is something in these hopes. Not in the idea of being victims saved, but as people supported with partnerships of ideas — working together as guides to other guides.

I doubt the change in vibration is going to be as grand as actual spiritual beings manifesting physically, but there certainly does seem to be a feeling of a higher vibration around Earth. I think there might be some truth in what people are saying in that there's a higher change around here, even if the specifics of what they think it is might have gone wild.

There might really be more people experiencing more physical manifestations for a reason -- but I don't think it has to do with the divide between the physical and astral plane splitting. . . but in the idea that there's going to be an acceleration of people awakening. If these claims are so, why would it split? We've decided to reincarnate into the physical plane for a reason, and I doubt different densities of energies can "combine" -- only transform into one or another.

Part of proper theorizing in science is gathering the information after all, and separating them from the assumptions. And I make sure I treat precognition more like a science than an art form or a healing tool.

With peoples' kinder vibrations on this thread, I really doubt they're being dishonest. . . which means it's their predictions that are wrong, not their experiences.

I don’t know. Maybe I’m wrong. Just a feeling. A very very very strong feeling.