Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 13-06-2016, 06:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Question I think a God might have contacted me?

This is going to be a rather tedious post. I am a witch (non Wiccan) and I was trying to reach out to my guides, a governing spirit, anything as I have a block on my mind and cannot do the things I used to. Spirits don't come to me anymore since I was a child (although sometimes they physically touch me, always gently or to get my attention, especially if they think I've been asleep too long). I petitioned, with a letter and a drop of blood for one of my spirit guides of a spiritual being who could help me to do just that. I asked for a sign, any sign within the next day. Immediately as soon as I wrote my petition, I felt a masculine, wise, governing calm spirit around me. The next day, the King of Cups card kept appearing in my head; just the picture for no logical reason. It would just come out of nowhere like bumping into something. I then went back and looked at the characteristics of the King of Cups and it fit the presence I felt. My spirit communication skills are almost non existent so I couldn't ask the spirit who he was and I've been trying to figure it out since. I know in Wicca some believe that a God chooses you, or you feel a call, and that's what I felt. I'm just wondering what I could have possibly contacted because I feel my spirit guide as a motherly female figure, not masculine. And also looking at the King of Cups, it IS the KING of cups which makes me wonder if it is a God and looking at the aquatic aspect of that card is reminiscent of Poseidon. I'm just so confused. I haven't felt him since and that worries me as he came to me when I asked for help. Anyone?
Old 13-06-2016, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by merwitch
This is going to be a rather tedious post. I am a witch (non Wiccan) and I was trying to reach out to my guides, a governing spirit, anything as I have a block on my mind and cannot do the things I used to. Spirits don't come to me anymore since I was a child (although sometimes they physically touch me, always gently or to get my attention, especially if they think I've been asleep too long). I petitioned, with a letter and a drop of blood for one of my spirit guides of a spiritual being who could help me to do just that. I asked for a sign, any sign within the next day. Immediately as soon as I wrote my petition, I felt a masculine, wise, governing calm spirit around me. The next day, the King of Cups card kept appearing in my head; just the picture for no logical reason. It would just come out of nowhere like bumping into something. I then went back and looked at the characteristics of the King of Cups and it fit the presence I felt. My spirit communication skills are almost non existent so I couldn't ask the spirit who he was and I've been trying to figure it out since. I know in Wicca some believe that a God chooses you, or you feel a call, and that's what I felt. I'm just wondering what I could have possibly contacted because I feel my spirit guide as a motherly female figure, not masculine. And also looking at the King of Cups, it IS the KING of cups which makes me wonder if it is a God and looking at the aquatic aspect of that card is reminiscent of Poseidon. I'm just so confused. I haven't felt him since and that worries me as he came to me when I asked for help. Anyone?
Hello.

I just got the Ace of Cups yesterday and found a King of Spades on the street same day and I channel the Hindu Deity, Siva....so I think I know these things. lol

When you start channeling God, it's like there's a message everywhere and in everything you do. Synchronicities start happening with machine gun regularity.

There's also the whole experience of it and if it is God, there's no question about it. My conscious mind just steps aside with a "I'm all yours my love, at your disposal 24/7 take me...break me..."

It's like white, glowing quicksilver that courses through the veins...

Point is, if it looks and walks like a duck, chances are that's what it is, but only your heart's gonna know in the end.

Mine always gets filled with endless peace and love as a result.

Love and light.
Old 13-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Newbie ;)

It was definitely something. Something that reached out to me and heard my desperate plead and chose to help. Something with some kind of authority but a certain kindness about him. I think I ought to reach out and maybe worship, and he will show his face to me again. He's my leader; it was unmistakable.
Old 13-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Guide

So contacting God is a thing?
Like contacting spirits, interesting.
I actually thought you just contacted a regular one or maybe one of your guides like you said, but you must have a good reason to think otherwise.

I got "the world" as my card and regularly see the number 42, it follows me around in my waking life and even my dreams.
I remember it very well, I was soaring through the sky, when I looked down I saw an island in the ocean, the island simply was the number 42.
Does anyone have any experience with this?
Old 15-06-2016, 05:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
So contacting God is a thing?
Like contacting spirits, interesting.
I actually thought you just contacted a regular one or maybe one of your guides like you said, but you must have a good reason to think otherwise.

I got "the world" as my card and regularly see the number 42, it follows me around in my waking life and even my dreams.
I remember it very well, I was soaring through the sky, when I looked down I saw an island in the ocean, the island simply was the number 42.
Does anyone have any experience with this?
Would you like me to show you how contacting God is a thing?

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=101594

History of it all...

I just used to contact spirits, who others told me were 'bad/evil spirits' but they don't contact them, I do...so how would they know?

Still, I took the whole thing to heart and way too seriously...I've known these nice, friendly spirits for two years now and they haven't really done anything bad...except for just mucking around with my mind a few times...but no more than I let people do.

I realised after that one, I was turning the energies of my Third-Eye too far outward in trying to see the unseen, perceive the un-perceived and channeling any discarnate entity who got on my 'good side'...

In the end, I turned the gaze of my Third-Eye chakra inwards and started to channel myself and my own energies with the same openness, love and determination I use to contact otherworld entities.

In the end, I managed to channel myself without my ego getting involved in it.

What is self without ego, my friend?
Old 21-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Master
Everybody has 'god' though I don't use that word...I prefer to say 'the great creator' or something like that. He or she is personified in a personal way for each individual and these are your guardians or higher self, whatever term you prefer but they are always with you, helping you and guiding you. You may be able to sense their presence or you could communicate in different ways. Usually through your thoughts or synchronicities that are pointed out to you.

There is the concept of balance in all things and I have a male and female personification of the 'creator' concept and they are very real. We talk sometimes but clairaudience is a tricky skill to master and it is better to sense words, or do self talk, but with awareness that the messages are coming through. If you believe in your relationship, then you will get the communication. If you believe everything is 'random' then you won't get your messages. Everything is synchronized and if you pay attention to the world around you it is rife with messages meant for your eyes and ears.
The 'god' concept is real, and you are communicating. We all are aspects of the great creator, as is everything.