Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-05-2011, 07:24 AM
AmethystDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
AmethystDawn, thank you for sharing the technique you use. I had to smile at your comment " singing ( read warbling here ) and completely spoils the ambiance " . I got a cd once something about communicating or connecting with your Spirit Guide by Sylvia Browne. Nothing against the woman, however, her voice is not the most condusive to listening to in a guided meditation.... I just couldn't do it !

In every other way it's a lovely cd the guided meditation is very good for newbies and I would find myself gently drifting off in silver light etc only to be brought back down with a bump. I did think of ripping the cd and editing out the 'singing' but after reading Xan's post I will give Stephen Halpern's "Chakra Suite" a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
In another thread someone recommended Stephen Halpern's "Chakra Suite" which can be downloaded from the net. There is a song for each of the 7 major chakras in the appropriate key which you listen to along with breathing and visualization.

Xan

Xan, thank you for your tip recommending Stephen Halpern's "Chakra Suite" I will give him a try.
Old 30-05-2011, 02:00 AM
Suspended
I appreciate this thread, since I was wondering similarly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
The chakras are connected to various parts of the physical, mental and spiritual bodies.. If one is out of balance it can cause the individual not feel well, have physical symtoms, emotional symptoms and spiritual blockages and even dis-ease as they say.

Balancing and healing the chakras restores the energy flow to the various "bodies" and often heals the condition and helps one to obtain higher spiritual growth.

That's it in a nutshell..
Mind's Eye,
I relate to & have experienced how thoughts & emotions affect us physically. Is it possible that one's chakras are open without one's awareness? ... Maybe through the use of other spiritual methods, like metaphysical-related affirmations?

I read that there used to be more awareness of auras & chakras in old-Christian time, with the evidence of halos over saints' heads in paintings. I imagine such awareness may be tied to psychic powers in discerning others' intent or spiritual essence... which could also be applied to healing (according to one's own healing of course).

I find it really interesting & want to learn more!
Old 31-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspective
I appreciate this thread, since I was wondering similarly. Mind's Eye,
I relate to & have experienced how thoughts & emotions affect us physically. Is it possible that one's chakras are open without one's awareness? ... Maybe through the use of other spiritual methods, like metaphysical-related affirmations?

I read that there used to be more awareness of auras & chakras in old-Christian time, with the evidence of halos over saints' heads in paintings. I imagine such awareness may be tied to psychic powers in discerning others' intent or spiritual essence... which could also be applied to healing (according to one's own healing of course).

I find it really interesting & want to learn more!

Chakras can open without a person being aware. Sometimes people experience certain rises in consciousness, become more energy sensitive and many other things. Certain spiritual activities and meditations can cause certain chakras to open up more.... so yes to your question.

As far as the halos in old christian paintings go... I think that is a matter of opinion and even debate among some people. But I do think the ancient people's were more aware of the energy body and such.

Hope this helps...
Old 31-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Suspended
Yeah, thanks, Mind'sEye.
It seems that Auras & Chakras are simply spiritual awareness of self & others on a higher level.
In an attempt to give myself my own spiritual lesson in church, I looked through the scriptures about "spiritual body" - there's actually a lot in there!
Old 31-05-2011, 07:57 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspective
Yeah, thanks, Mind'sEye.
It seems that Auras & Chakras are simply spiritual awareness of self & others on a higher level.
In an attempt to give myself my own spiritual lesson in church, I looked through the scriptures about "spiritual body" - there's actually a lot in there!

There certainly is... some folks are just blind to it I suppose. Or think it is something weird and unexplainable.
Old 31-05-2011, 09:46 PM
NiteOwl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
In another thread someone recommended Stephen Halpern's "Chakra Suite" which can be downloaded from the net. There is a song for each of the 7 major chakras in the appropriate key which you listen to along with breathing and visualization.

Xan

Trying this immediatly!