Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation I saw a unknown dream

Hi,
Im new in forum. But i joined here for my unanswered dream. I saw a dream couple of days ago, im carrying a kitten and going everydoors. People are asking me whats his name..i was saying BENJAMIN. pls. Note before i saw that dream i never heard that name in my life n9t even read anywhere. Im 100% sure about it. And i cant usally remember my dreams. But this time i did. I checked online and find out Benjamin is 11th son of JACOB. It means son of right hand.

Another thing happen all the time in my life are two pair of numbers...
One is 55 or some time 555
Another one is 33 or sometime 333.
It never leave me. I am so annoyed and frustrated about those numbers.
Right now im going throu very hardship of my life and my life is a mess and im loosing hope of ant god or angels existence.
Can anyone help interpreat my dreams.
Thanks
Towfique.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:03 PM
Master
I see your message and its been a while, so i'll answer best I can... If you are getting vivid dreams it very often can be part of Spiritual Awakening, and yes God and Angels 'all' exist, messages will come to help and guide you, but a lot of this we have to sort out ourselves, then look for messages, and they will come when least expected, just be calm.

I had some right mixed up dreams a year or two ago - some mean something, some not. As for the duplicate numbers, oh yes I've seen those as well 19-19 about 6 times over several days about the time I seen my Higher Self. Just keep calm, deep breath - it'll all sort itself out in time.
Old 02-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towfique
Hi,
Im new in forum. But i joined here for my unanswered dream. I saw a dream couple of days ago, im carrying a kitten and going everydoors. People are asking me whats his name..i was saying BENJAMIN. pls. Note before i saw that dream i never heard that name in my life n9t even read anywhere. Im 100% sure about it. And i cant usally remember my dreams. But this time i did. I checked online and find out Benjamin is 11th son of JACOB. It means son of right hand.

Another thing happen all the time in my life are two pair of numbers...
One is 55 or some time 555
Another one is 33 or sometime 333.
It never leave me. I am so annoyed and frustrated about those numbers.
Right now im going throu very hardship of my life and my life is a mess and im loosing hope of ant god or angels existence.
Can anyone help interpreat my dreams.
Thanks
Towfique.
I don't know about the dream,but i recognize the pattern of seeing numbers and having your life turned into a ****storm.Welcome the club bro.