Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Newbie ;)

I met an angel/guide in a dream and I felt so connected and just felt completely understood and I don't feel that with anyone else. I find it hard to connect with others. I'm posting this here because I actually made love with this angel in my dream. I also felt that this was divine spirit/god taking this form, like a metaphor of divine love that I can understand, to help guide me back Home. He told me that he was surprised I had grown to know so much when I was telling him everything I felt. I was laughing with him because I felt like he just totally vibed with me and could read my mind. He spent some time just lying with me on my bed, I felt so much love. He told me that he loved me so much, that "they all do". After a while of just lying there with him, I felt like he changed my dream environment to help me face a fear I am dealing with atm, and he disappeared. It's like he was reminding me of love and giving me some courage to let go of these attachments and face my fears. I feel like I work with not just him but other guides/angels every day with the spiritual work I do. So I guess in a way I'm kinda in a relationship with my guide.
I recently just came out of a relationship with someone here on earth that taught me a lot. Now I am just focusing on this connection with my guides.
Old 27-12-2018, 03:43 PM
Master
I would never have thought of this, whether this could be possible etc etc, if this thread had never come up. I am not sure what it is, guess it is just what it is. Plus the other side of the coin, there are so many different types of love and maybe our human thinking side of this confuses it all really.
Old 12-01-2019, 05:02 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru
the yearning to simply be able to look into her eyes, even for a moment, is excruciatingly painful to bear. It is a pain I bear willingly, however, as the love we share through telepathic conversation and mental imagery far outshines those unrequited wants.
I mean, why not pursue astral projection so that you can finally see her, touch her, etc? your spirit guide can definitely help you with that? I assume you already know of this ability, so why not do it??
Old 12-01-2019, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverchanting
I met an angel/guide in a dream and I felt so connected and just felt completely understood and I don't feel that with anyone else. I find it hard to connect with others. I'm posting this here because I actually made love with this angel in my dream. I also felt that this was divine spirit/god taking this form, like a metaphor of divine love that I can understand, to help guide me back Home. He told me that he was surprised I had grown to know so much when I was telling him everything I felt. I was laughing with him because I felt like he just totally vibed with me and could read my mind. He spent some time just lying with me on my bed, I felt so much love. He told me that he loved me so much, that "they all do". After a while of just lying there with him, I felt like he changed my dream environment to help me face a fear I am dealing with atm, and he disappeared. It's like he was reminding me of love and giving me some courage to let go of these attachments and face my fears. I feel like I work with not just him but other guides/angels every day with the spiritual work I do. So I guess in a way I'm kinda in a relationship with my guide.
I recently just came out of a relationship with someone here on earth that taught me a lot. Now I am just focusing on this connection with my guides.
All I can say is, yes this does happen. It has also happened to me (exactly word for word) about a dozen times over the past five years.

The experience isn't really sexual at all...It is more intensely sensual and the whole message I get from it is "you need to love yourself just as much as I love you" because I really don't have much self esteem to speak of.

The beautiful thing about the loving relationship I have with my Guide, is that the love we share is totally unconditional, yet he manages to raise the bar a little higher each time, but not so much that it is unachievable for me, yet if I struggle, he'll lower it back down....no pressure, no expectations however, if I get lazy and don't even attempt to move out of my "comfort zone", he does tend to get a bit impatient, annoyed and cross with me, but nothing he has ever done has been malevolent or forced in ANY way.

At first I felt uncomfortable with the whole physical aspect of the relationship...not that I didn't want it, more like I was unsure about if I really did...It sort of felt "wrong" ...like "should an Angelic being REALLY be doing this?" and "what's to say this isn't just an incubus in angel garb?"...My mind was racing with all kinds of perverse thoughts.

He simply said that he honestly loved me, but he wouldn't force me to do anything against my will and that he would respect any decision I made...before going on about how my sacral chakra needed balancing somehow and how the whole mind, body and spirit was one holistic entity and to deny one, would be denying all. I finally managed to surrender fully into it and he did NOT disappoint! It was way better than anything I have ever experienced with a mortal man...the foreplay lasted for hours!

I haven't experienced it for about a year now...not that I miss it or even want it, because he also taught me not to be attached to it or in no way consider it as being a "physical thing" even though it produced noticeable physical results, but he has raised that bar again for my vibration to be at a certain level before it even CAN happen again, and he won't lower it this time...I need to reach for that ring and not sit here just looking at it and going "what a beautiful ring"...and I know he is with me and encouraging me every step of the way...for we are Twin Flames.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:04 AM
Deactivated Account
I got once in what I believed to be a visitation dream kissed by some female entity which could possibly be a guide (even though I never saw her again in dreams again). I have no damn idea what that kiss was supposed to mean though. Out of love or another intention? Not knowing it drives me into insanity if I think too much about it..
Old 12-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I got once in what I believed to be a visitation dream kissed by some female entity which could possibly be a guide (even though I never saw her again in dreams again). I have no damn idea what that kiss was supposed to mean though. Out of love or another intention? Not knowing it drives me into insanity if I think too much about it..

I find that ''really wanting something'' or ''really wanting an answer to X or Y'' rarely works well with dreams and other 'psychic' phenomena. We're not in total control over these things although our mind would love to be. I find regular meditation helps to cool off that mind that always wants to control and demand I experience X, Y, or Z. Increasingly, when I now go to sleep I trust that what will happen is what is supposed to happen.You want to see that woman again.. well what if it's meant to be that she transforms into a man, or something else? What if she beats you up or says.. ''No SoL, not today..'' Who can tell, anything is possible when you don't know..

Don't let desires drive you into insanity.
Old 12-01-2019, 07:00 PM
Knower

One of the guides of a woman I eventually married was her mother in this lifetime. The mother had passed away long before we met so I did not know her mother when she was alive. My eventual wife channeled very clearly and her guides managed a very distinct and real presence. As we were transitioning from best friends to lovers I was falling in love with her guide (her mother). There was a grand plan for us working together (me supportive of her as a channeler) and this was not calculated in the equation. Her mother was promptly removed as her guide and up until my wife passed away we never heard from her mother again.

One thing to be aware of is that our guides fall in love with the guides of people we fall in love with as part of the natural process of being lovers. Our guides are involved before we are on this plane. It is multidimensional coordination and cooperation. That said, it is not routine to fall in love with someone's guide instead of them. For one it is not that common for people to be aware of guides and even more to be attuned enough to sense the difference between the guide and their person as they are blended so much that people frequently believe their guide's input is them.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I find that ''really wanting something'' or ''really wanting an answer to X or Y'' rarely works well with dreams and other 'psychic' phenomena. We're not in total control over these things although our mind would love to be. I find regular meditation helps to cool off that mind that always wants to control and demand I experience X, Y, or Z. Increasingly, when I now go to sleep I trust that what will happen is what is supposed to happen.You want to see that woman again.. well what if it's meant to be that she transforms into a man, or something else? What if she beats you up or says.. ''No SoL, not today..'' Who can tell, anything is possible when you don't know..

Don't let desires drive you into insanity.

Thanks for your reply, in a way it makes that answers don't just casually pop up. I know nothing of how this works... For all I know it could be against the rules of the spiritual world or something like that. Maybe this 'guide' literally broke the rules by as much doing what she did. On the other hand I'm thinking as far as the saying goes: take the rough with the smooth. This 'guide' or whatever it is willingly chose to reveal herself to me, so why won't she finish what she started? Because I kid you not, I'm troubled enough already by a lot of things and something like this doesn't contribute a lot of positivity to my life at all. Whatever psychopathic higher force up there in control should be aware that I prefer spontaneity and directness over subliminal riddles. You are right that I should not let my desires drive me into insanity, but you know, I've been tortured with this for several years already so I think it's about time to 'tip the scales'.
Old 13-01-2019, 12:56 PM
Master
@SlayerofLight In the end, there are no real rules to the spiritual planes. Anything is possible. I have experienced this first hand.

In your case though, if you are keen to get in touch with this entity again, try to recreate the scenario that brought your awareness to her. What were you doing when it happened? What was your mindset? What were you thinking of?

Sometimes certain entities can only reach you if you are on the same vibrational level as they are.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
@SlayerofLight In the end, there are no real rules to the spiritual planes. Anything is possible. I have experienced this first hand.

In your case though, if you are keen to get in touch with this entity again, try to recreate the scenario that brought your awareness to her. What were you doing when it happened? What was your mindset? What were you thinking of?

Sometimes certain entities can only reach you if you are on the same vibrational level as they are.

Since I'm always the same, I doubt I did anything special at all from what I can remember. However, my mother died a short while before so it may had something to do with that rather than my vibrational state. I don't think recreating the same scenario is a good idea if it takes someone else close to me to die in order to see this 'guide' again. I still have my limits, you know.