Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 17-03-2012, 03:56 AM
yama

Growing Up In A Haunted House

Well, my house is haunted :) There are many ghosts here. Back in the 40s or 50s, there was a house in my backyard that burnt down with the family inside. Some of the logs from the house that survived the fire are now the foundation for my house There's-
1)The father-he stays outside, doesn't bother anybody, I don't think he knows he's dead.
2)The mother-She is VERY angry, she stays in my room, she hates men, and she feeds off of me and my littlest brother.
3)Little Girl #1-She's the older one by about a year or two, she and her sister like to play tricks on you and play with toys around the house.
4)Little Girl #2-She's younger than #1 and is on fire.
5)The Older Brother- he comes around every now and then, he allways talks to me.
6)The Big Dog- he's allways with me, he follows me no matter where I go.
7)The Cat-she's very fast and sneaky, she pops up at very random times.
8)The Baby- when you're outside sometimes you'll hear her crying.
And that's only the ones that died in the fire! My house is like one of those commercials, BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! lol
9)Carly-she's about 3 or 4, she died of T.B., she followed me home from an investigation.
10)The Shadow Man- this guy I have seen my whole life, when ever I see him in a dream it's a nightmare, he's really really tall and very dark. He allways tries to scare me or hurt me. He seems to suck-up all light...He's kinda like a black hole I guess
11) The people that pass through- I get lots of visiters....
Sometimes it's hard, other times it's scary, but most of the time it's emotional...
Old 18-03-2012, 08:05 PM
lunarfox

You need to tell them to go away. The will listen to you because they have to. Find someone experienced in this if you need to. Nobody should live their life influenced by evil or negative spirits.
Old 18-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Experiencer
You sound emotionally attached to these ghosts. How would you feel if they were no longer in your life?
Old 19-03-2012, 03:31 AM
yama

@ Maynah- I have no idea what it would be like without ghosts in my life, to tell the trueth. I do admit though, I am attached to a few of them.
@ lunarfox- They don't bother me much. The mother leaves me alone most of the time. As for Shadow Man, I don't know why he's here or what he is but he has been in life a long time.