Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Master

Sigh. Mine is. I didn't know it when we met and it was when he revealed it that everything fell apart. He must've thought I would be impressed, but I was not, I was terrified. I didn't want to be thrust into the spotlight. I recall saying, "Why couldn't you just be an ordinary guy" which made him furious. I ran because I didn't feel like I had the sufficient attributes to compliment his life...rather I felt I would be a detriment along with all my baggage and lack of self integration. He was supremely gifted and had something to offer the world. I wanted him to shine and receive the recognition he deserved. At least he knows I cared for him for who he was--not because he was a star. I ran because I wanted him to fulfill his dream. I could never hitch my wagon to someone else's star, it would have to be on my own terms.
Old 25-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
please, make me understand how you arrived at this conclusion? .

"no healer heals another"

To heal means to be whole/complete- equally balanced in our being, you think nature favours' nor rewards selfish behavior in matters of completeness?

The only way to heal self Is by attending another, through this they return the equal-therefore 'healing' is not a single action but a whole;which is of the majority- in which your excluding your self from in' Priority'.

Do you not agree it is debatable?

If someone sets about to heal me by energy, faith, surgery, medicine, etc., it is my body that does that healing - not the person offering the service. Just like it would be your body doing the healing if I were offering the service.

Every healing modality I have ever studied acknowledges that. If the individual is not ready or willing to be healed, no "healer" can override that and heal the person anyway.

Likewise, if I have a soulmate or twin flame who does not want to be healed when I see him/her, then my presence will not facilitate healing. That person will not allow it. It's why we have the runner theory.

We absolutely have free will, and no other can override that.
Old 25-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
Sigh. Mine is. I didn't know it when we met and it was when he revealed it that everything fell apart. He must've thought I would be impressed, but I was not, I was terrified. I didn't want to be thrust into the spotlight. I recall saying, "Why couldn't you just be an ordinary guy" which made him furious. I ran because I didn't feel like I had the sufficient attributes to compliment his life...rather I felt I would be a detriment along with all my baggage and lack of self integration. He was supremely gifted and had something to offer the world. I wanted him to shine and receive the recognition he deserved. At least he knows I cared for him for who he was--not because he was a star. I ran because I wanted him to fulfill his dream. I could never hitch my wagon to someone else's star, it would have to be on my own terms.

Oh, that must have been tough for him. I think many celebrities believe the fame and fortune is something anyone would want, and when they meet the person who isn't interested, they don't know how to handle it.

Just remember, it's a part of who he is. Try to learn not to be put off by it.
Old 25-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
If someone sets about to heal me by energy, faith, surgery, medicine, etc., it is my body that does that healing - not the person offering the service. Just like it would be your body doing the healing if I were offering the service.

Every healing modality I have ever studied acknowledges that. If the individual is not ready or willing to be healed, no "healer" can override that and heal the person anyway.

Likewise, if I have a soulmate or twin flame who does not want to be healed when I see him/her, then my presence will not facilitate healing. That person will not allow it. It's why we have the runner theory.

We absolutely have free will, and no other can override that.

I understand where you are coming from, but I see it differently. Thank you for your reply & input Ive enjoyed your thoughts.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I understand where you are coming from, but I see it differently. Thank you for your reply & input Ive enjoyed your thoughts.

Even the people who see things very similarly have differences. It's all good.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Unknown11

Mine is a celebrity.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Master
Mine is a someone.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 02-12-2013, 03:49 AM
pens66

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12

Yes, I think it is supposed to be this way to allow both to grow, at least that is how I reconcile the situation with mine.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Knower

Yes, it is possible. No, you do not have to physically meet someone to be their twin flame, famous or not. It is a soul connection, not physical.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Knower

Dearest Appletwig, yes it is absolutely possible to have a famous person as a Soul mate or Flame. It sounds to me like this British Actor you speak of is a Soul Mate of yours, nothing to be embarrassed about dear, we are all Souls.

My Flame was a famous musician and please believe me, I thought I was going absolutely crazy when I first started to experience all the visions, the dreams, the signs and etc. I did not want to deal with it. I thought it much too impossible but it was not going away so I decided to explore it further. To cut my long journey short, the visions and dreams I would have came to pass and I had one vision where I would actually see my Flame in person. I thought this to be absolutely ludicrous because he was much too famous for some one like me to reach him but it happened. Universe made a way for us to see each other and look into each other's eyes for just a moment and although neither of us said a word, I knew in that moment for sure...I just knew. It was beautiful and I will never ever forget it.

My Flame is now on the Other Side but the bond remains. The experiences with my Flame started before I ever got the chance to see him in person and when I finally did see him, everything came together without a single word.

I hope that some how, sharing this piece of my journey with you will help you to gain more confidence in your own experience. Soul Connections are nothing to be embarrassed about no matter who the person is. You do not have to ever meet a person in order for them to be truly Connected to you but I do think meeting them or seeing them in person would definitely help.

In your heart, you know the difference between infatuation/obsession and a true Soul Connection.

Love and Peace AppleTwig!
~Jennifer