Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 17-11-2019, 09:16 AM
Seeker
Question What is going on With me and food :/

The most oddest thing has happened after my most recent shroom trip. I dosed 4mg and my trip was unrelated to any thoughts of food and veganism. It was more about human constructs and how powerful words can be. That being said I find it odd the way I have been feeling lately toward food and i relate the timing of this odd feeling I have been having ever since I did those shrooms.
To explain further I no longer crave or have the want to eat land meat in particular. when I tasted chicken it just didn’t taste the same . I now find it hard to walk down a meat isle without thinking of thousands of tortured animals and instantly feel sick and ashamed of humanity. Even consuming fish doesn’t seem quite right either although I do still crave seafood . The thought of eggs and dairy really have been disgusting me. But yet the vegan foods I’ve tried haven’t tasted good at all and I’m concerned about becoming malnourished from avoiding meat and not finding any good vegan food . A few times I’ve still eaten meat because I still need to eat as a human and lack the knowledge of good recipes that have no meat or dairy . Or I’ve eaten meat because it’s hard to find fast food or restaurant food that tastes good and is vegan . I feel horrible during and after. I never felt this way before it’s as if I woke up and just said I don’t want meat . Not really sure what’s going on with me to be honest . Maybe it’s a phase , maybe I’m sick and my bodies trying to warn me. Has anyone went through anything like this ? Maybe not the shroom part hehhee but the latter perhaps ?

Love & Light to you all - Raven Royalty
Old 17-11-2019, 11:39 AM
Master
Is it a phase? Hard to say, but it sounds from that bit of information it seems reasonable to experiment with bits of fish but reject other meat, eggs and dairy. Some things come and go. I have this with eggs. There are months where the thought of eggs disgust me and then are months where I eat them regularly..
Old 26-11-2019, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwhispers
The most oddest thing has happened after my most recent shroom trip. I dosed 4mg and my trip was unrelated to any thoughts of food and veganism. It was more about human constructs and how powerful words can be. That being said I find it odd the way I have been feeling lately toward food and i relate the timing of this odd feeling I have been having ever since I did those shrooms.
To explain further I no longer crave or have the want to eat land meat in particular. when I tasted chicken it just didn’t taste the same . I now find it hard to walk down a meat isle without thinking of thousands of tortured animals and instantly feel sick and ashamed of humanity. Even consuming fish doesn’t seem quite right either although I do still crave seafood . The thought of eggs and dairy really have been disgusting me. But yet the vegan foods I’ve tried haven’t tasted good at all and I’m concerned about becoming malnourished from avoiding meat and not finding any good vegan food . A few times I’ve still eaten meat because I still need to eat as a human and lack the knowledge of good recipes that have no meat or dairy . Or I’ve eaten meat because it’s hard to find fast food or restaurant food that tastes good and is vegan . I feel horrible during and after. I never felt this way before it’s as if I woke up and just said I don’t want meat . Not really sure what’s going on with me to be honest . Maybe it’s a phase , maybe I’m sick and my bodies trying to warn me. Has anyone went through anything like this ? Maybe not the shroom part hehhee but the latter perhaps ?

The msrooms may have put you in a great altered state. I suspect you might
have 'accidentally' self hypnotist yourself and looked at meat as being 'terrible'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-05-2020, 05:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, I know exactly how you feel, I had the same experience, not with mushrooms tho.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:57 PM
Pathfinder
You might think it's a bad thing but your body has a point in processed foods.

It's dead matter, kept artificially preserved.

You may turn towards hunting for your meat.

You may also fast for a moment and let the psychedelics wash out.

Contact me. 🌃
Old 22-05-2020, 06:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwhispers

Perhaps it's your Inner Being telling you that it's time you moved on from what has been acceptable to you through habit and tradition. Because that Inner Being that activates you, also activates the animals. We are All One.

As far as nutrition goes, if you don't find the vegan alternative meats tasty, skip them. Stick with the tried and true whole plant foods. Lentils are a wonderful source of protein. You can use them in spaghetti sauces, shepherd's pie, vegetable stews with wonderful gravy and dumplings.....

I haven't eaten meat in about 25 years (dairy and eggs in 12) and nutrition has never been an issue. The last time I had blood panels done was about five years ago and all my 'numbers' were top notch and my wonderful but very overweight doctor said, as he scanned the report, that he wished his were as good.
We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.
William Ralph Inge (1860-1954)
Old 22-05-2020, 06:07 PM
Experiencer

[quote=Dather12]Deleted
We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.
William Ralph Inge (1860-1954)