Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-01-2019, 03:52 PM
Experiencer

They deserve to be respected too

This post may contain informations that are unknown to most people. I'm still not sure how I feel about sharing my experiences, certainly I'm not too eager to reveal many things to those who are beginning to have lucid dreams, as they still have their own long road to travel, but on the internet I can't control who can access what I write, so here it goes.

When we dream we receive inspiration from many different sources, some divine, some not, or as the Ancient Greeks used to teach, some dreams can bring reliable knowledge if they pass through the Gates of Horn, but others bring deception if they came through the Gates of Ivory.

In my dream today I was a kid back in school, and there was a boy sitting behind me bullying me. It was kinda nightmarish as I had to face certain difficulties. I had a huge suitcase instead of a normal backpack, and people were trying to steal what I had in there. The zipper broke and I couldn't close it, so I had to ask the teacher to fix it for me.

Now the kid behind me spat on my t-shirt and it took me a while to notice. I wasn't lucid and we started fighting in front of the whole class. As the dream progressed I became more lucid. After fighting I apologized and exorcised him, hoping he wouldn't want to fight again, and it worked.

Then I had flip-flops on, blue, and the left one broke. I got upset and started talking to the invisible dream producers, 'Is this all really necessary? The bullying, the suitcase, and now I have nothing to wear on my left foot. You guys can hear me, can't you?' But I got no reply.

There was a kid by my side and he showed me where my huge suitcase was. It was inside a huge plastic bag, now I could carry my stuff without having everything falling off from inside of it. Still there were many people surrounding it wanting to steal something from me. I went there, retrieved it and was leaving school with only one flip-flop.

I thought, 'Ok, I'll do some magic and materialize a new flip-flop'. This type of magic I call 'Intrusion', it is when I introduce new ordinary things to the dream. It is not like 'Conjuration', which introduces special divine things or beings into the dream. Intrusion is for more common stuff.

Do you know when a magician puts his hand behind your head and pulls something out? That's the idea, I put my hand behind my own head and pull something that I need out of the air.

But then when I did it, there was the kid beside me, the one who showed me where my suitcase was, and he said, 'Here, let me give it to you.' and handed me a new blue flip-flop for my left foot. Then I realized and said, 'Hey, are you a dream producer?', he said, 'Producer and translator.' At that moment I didn't understand what translator meant, but I suppose it is because he materializes the will of the dreamer, thus 'translating' it.

Then I became more lucid and said with a smile, 'Then you're kind of an angel.', placing my arm around his shoulder. To which he replied 'Hmmm, not really.'. I was fully lucid now and things became topsy-turvy. I asked with a little difficulty, 'Oh, so you're a demon?', his appearance started changing, he began to cry and cover his face, he timidly said 'Yes.' I then asked, 'Are you ashamed of it?'. Now his face was all in tears and he nodded his head.

I kissed him on the cheek, because that's how I greet higher beings in dreams, and told him 'No problem at all, buddy.'

He was being so nice and humble, being helpful to me in a nightmarish dream, and he was ashamed of being a demon. If I said that everyone deserves respect regardless of their race, no one today would debate it if I was referring to human beings, but people are often prejudice against demons, wrongly assuming they are all evil and harmful.

In the Eastern Hemisphere they have a better understanding of these things than us in the Western World.

Here's an excerpt from a message I wrote to someone in the forums who was having problems with entities:

In the beginning they (demons) were supposed to serve people, very much like a paid worker, people would offer them something, and in return they would offer their services and loyalty. They would do the things that were too petty to plead to the gods, the more worldly 'unimportant' affairs. Demons can for example, protect places, creatures and objects, and attack those who offend their masters.

Then the church condemned this type of activity, and the witches and sorcerers were persecuted and killed. People became afraid to work with demons, not because of their evil but because of the church, since they were under the threat of being accused and killed for doing witchcraft.

But the demons didn't simply disappear, they are still around as part of nature. They are like wild beasts that need to be tamed and put to good use, or expelled.

I know that sharing my experience isn't going to do much, but it's the least that I can do to show my respect to someone that has been nice to me.

Last edited by Ordnael : 08-01-2019 at 07:39 PM.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:18 AM
Ankhesenamun

This is very interesting indeed and there are several things that come to mind.

When we talk about demons, in the English language (and any other Western language known to me), we tend to refer to evil beings, usually evil spirits. The confusion set in because indeed, the church made it out that all spirit beings are "evil" and that one must not have anything to do with them - which is untrue, but still a strong belief in Christianity, Judaism and Islam (all of these religions tell their followers that it's "bad" and "forbidden" to deal with the spirit world).

Another thing that I immediately realized - let's assume the little guy was not a demon as such - referring again to the Western use of the word - but maybe a jinni, as there are good as well as bad jinn ("jinni" is the singular, "jinn" the plural). According to Islamic beliefs, jinn were created from fire, they are a different race from humans - spirit beings - and exist in their own dimension, which is different from the dimensions we exist in, and which is the reason we cannot normally see them - even though many of them exist amongst us and often influence what goes on in the world.

Most Muslims are terrified of jinn but one must remember that not all jinn are bad.

However, there is another important point to make: remember that evil beings are extremely deceptive.

I have come across numerous evil creatures - I cannot even say "people" because they were too evil for that - who behaved in exactly this way: they lamented that they were "so bad" and "felt so ashamed", trying to appeal to my empathetic nature, and trying to get me to trust them. Disaster followed whenever I did so.

Such evil beings are called the people of the lie because lying is their very nature, they deceive, lie and cheat - as many Christians say, they are doing the work of their father the devil, who has come to kill, lie and destroy.

There is also a saying that the devil will appear as an angel of light - ie be deceptive and appear as something good when in fact he is evil.

Since you asked this little guy directly if he is a demon, I would say at this moment he could not lie because evil beings are not allowed to harm us without any warning - though the warning will always be in a deceptive way and often in reverse - so this bit is most likely true (an angel would not have said such a thing after all), but he then became deceptive and pretended to be ever so ashamed - demonic beings however have no sense of shame, regret or sorrow. They are proud of what they are and of their actions.

I'm therefore more inclined to say he deceived you and he is in fact a demon - ie an evil being. Not a spirit being as such but an evil being, a creature that destroys, deceives, lies, murders.

And evil beings are not worthy of any respect. Respect has to be earned. Respect gets granted on the basis of someone being an empathetic being - to a more or lesser degree, but to have some sense of empathy.

Evil beings have also chosen this route. Nobody gets forced into this - there is always a choice. And someone who chooses evil - does not deserve respect.

This is what I can see, and - tuning in to this situation - I can sense the little guy laughing at you behind your back, mocking you and feeling all grandiose because he thinks he has successfully deceived you.

What you describe about how people used to interact with demons - this refers to spirit beings, or what some would call the Gods, or angels - higher beings, spiritual beings. The use of the word demon is however always in connection with an evil being, whether of spirit origin or of human origin.

That's what I can see and sense, but I don't mind if you disagree - we are all here to learn.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:21 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for your very informative response.

Most of what you said is right to me, but I think you were quick to judge him as evil without considering his role in my dream. He was the only one by my side while I was facing all those difficulties. Therefore, he did what he could to earn my respect. He treated me well and I was thankful for it.

By the way, this is another thing I'm trying to explain, entities are responsible for providing special effects in people's dreams.

I can agree that he may have lied saying that he was ashamed. Maybe he wasn't ashamed of being a demon, but ashamed of me. He wouldn't look at me anymore when I started to get suspicious about him.

Anyways, yes, I've been moved by tears in dreams before, and this one definitely came through the Gates of Ivory, so...

In spite of that, he didn't lie claiming to be what he was not, and this is probably because I was holding him in my arm, another neat dream trick to get the truth out of an entity.

I've had enough experiences with both good and bad beings to know what I'm talking about, so I don't regret telling people that respect goes a long way with all those supernatural entities. Those who harm, deceive, and destroy are dealt with by Justice, I don't think I need to worry about that and I'm happy about how I handled the whole situation. Can't really understand why he would be laughing behind my back and mocking me, except only If he thought I was gay for kissing him. lol
Old 17-09-2019, 05:27 PM
Experiencer

Coming back to this topic because I now disagree with my naive recommendation.

I thought that it was possible to be friends with these beings, but because some of them are so wicked it is best to avoid them all.

When I tried using demons to protect places, they would attack people indiscriminately, they would harm the innocent and be a nuisance to the angels, so I was advised not to do that.

They are troublemakers and extremely competitive, they will stab you in the back and try to take advantage of you as soon as you're vulnerable.

They may even work as henchmen for their master, but they can turn against him at any time, so it's not worth the hassle.
Old 23-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Newbie ;)

They Deserve Respect Too

Interesting dream. Like most dreams they don't always make sense. One may still try to understand them, dig for deeper meaning.
Old 17-11-2019, 12:34 PM
Experiencer

Due to my lucidity and dream abilities I'm used to dealing with dream symbols objectively, however, I have to admit that those who interpret dreams are right, they are related to things in real life. That demon who provided for me is my mother, though things between us are peaceful in the visible reality, in the dreamworld it is always a constant torment. Recently I found out that she is my adoptive mother, but that doesn't change anything at this point in my life. My biological father is a rich man, but as long as I'm not in need he doesn't worry much about me, my adoptive father is deceased. I live apart from everyone in my family and apart from society.

My family are very materialistic people, and I'm spiritual, the total opposite of them, but since they have the means they provide for me, so I don't have to do anything else except to take care of the house I'm living in. They never told me what to do with my life. I have worked before, but only to get experience and for enjoyment. Yes, I have been privileged, and in my view, live a perfect spiritual life, like the ascetics of old.

The losing of my flip-flop means that I'm disliked or an outcast, like Cinderella. If they liked her the way she is she wouldn't have to be running around and worrying about returning home before her magic expired.

Knowing this I wondered what would happen if I defeated that demon. Well, I have done that before, and the only thing that happens is that she stops being wicked and becomes nice, but only for some time.

My plan now is to stop worrying about losing things (actually I'm instructed to willingly renounce them), because my experiences show me that it is better to eventually be without a flip-flop than to receive it from someone pretending to be a friend, either out of shame, remorse or fear.