Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 13-03-2018, 11:33 PM

Ufo or Angels or both??

I stuggled to find a category that truly fits my post. I originally posted this story in “astral projections” as I felt it fit that category. However, after running into some stories in the ufo category, I thought my post might be a better fit here. Hopefully more people in this group may relate to my story.

I lost my mom November 28, 2016. She was a very spiritual person and told me this story in 2013, which always gave me comfort. It was an experience that she had. My mom had a Christian background and student of the Urantia. She was what anyone would call very normal, but this story is something I hold onto today which gives me comfort now that she's gone. I wish I could have the same experience so I can visit her. I looked all over the internet for similar stories. Can anyone help me understand this? Anyone else experience this? Is this my spiritual family? Can I have an experience like this? Does anyone know what/who this is?

Here's my mom's story:
One night, in automatic writing, mom asked her spirit guide/angel if she could see her angel's home. Mom quickly began to feel sleepy and quickly fell asleep. She woke up to find herself on a spaceship. Her "angel" was with her and she felt protected. She said that there were beautiful, angelic cherubim - like beings, who were sitting next to the craft windows, chatting excitedly, unaware of her. Her angel and another being said, “has she seen herself?” and they were holding her up. Apparently, they had put mom into a temporary body, all dressed up and pretty. Mom started to cry, because it was so confusing. The cherubim angels noticed her fear and ran over to her, like she was a child, to comfort her, saying “don’t cry, it’s all good”.

She was also afraid because there was no glass in the windows on the craft. Then there were various unusual alien beings present, along with what seemed like angels. She also noticed smaller ships, docking outside. Everything was very busy and active. Her guide sat down with mom and told her things about what was to happen in the future (but she lost her memory of those details). The guide also gave her a tour of the ship and Then arranged a meeting with my mom's relatives that had passed away.

She recognized their personalities and voice, but they were younger and wore a mask. Mom was told that they needed the mask to see in this dimension (or something similar to that). It was a good experience, but she also had fearful moments because of seeing weird things that she wasn't used to, although all the beings were very kind to her. Her angel then said it was time to go back and she felt pushed into her body. Mom felt like she had disappointed her angel guide because of being both fearful and crying. Mom said that she felt like a scared little child.

I thought that maybe it was a dream, but she insisted that it was not. She said it was more real than real life. My mom has never told me anything like this; she refused to say it's a dream. She’s never been one to make up a story and of course, she never told this to anyone else....If anyone knows who these beings are or if you've had a similar story, please let me know.
Old 14-03-2018, 12:58 AM
Master

Sounds like what is known as the astral garden. Except for the space craft. It could of been your moms interpretation of the experience.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:48 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingClarity
...I lost my mom November 28, 2016. She was a very spiritual person and told me this story in 2013, which always gave me comfort...I thought that maybe it was a dream, but she insisted that it was not. She said it was more real than real life.

So sorry you lost your mom. My mom crossed over too. Someone said you never get over it, but you get used to it.

Many different beings are on some spaceships. I've seen greys along with very human looking people (though the humans weren't from Earth), and other beings. It doesn't seem out of the ordinary at all that angels would be on the ships too. It's so sweet that your mom told you about her experience, instead of hiding it like many people do.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:22 AM

Hi Klaatu, So sorry about your loss too. Have you had a similar experience? When you saw all these beings, where you taken out of body? May I ask what happened?