Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 01-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Guide

Wrong technique?

I tried talking to a small bit of eczema on the knuckle of my left hand little finger whilst in the 'nothingness' stage of meditation just to see if I could find out why it only ever appeared there and of course what was it I was doing to cause it to occur in the first place. I already realise that it comes when I'm getting a little stressed about things but thought I could try having a go at stopping it from occurring altogether.

I wasn't expecting anything, I didn't hear, feel or see anything, I just waited and observed. I thought I'd imagine I was the eczema and I was tiny particles that lifted and blew off my hand like sand blowing off a rock. Two days later from that particular meditation and both the backs of my hands are full of eczema I'm not even joking, all my knuckles are red and raw looking. I've never had eczema all over the back my hands, it's only ever come up on that one knuckle. I laughed when I picked up a sock, dropped it, went to grab it and it stuck to back of my hand like velcro. It's not really funny but what the heck! What did I do wrong?
Old 01-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Master

There are many possible subtle causes of eczema. These could be physical such as diet or allergies (eg pets, soaps, laundry products), or emotional/mental such as stress or unresolved issues.

With natural healing the symptoms can sometimes get worse as part of the healing process, which may be what happened to you. This is sometimes called a die-off reaction. Everything gets pushed to the surface to be released, so it seems to be getting worse when it is fact part of the cure.

One very effective treatment for all sorts of conditions is Swedish Bitters. This can be taken internally or applied externally as a cream.Others recommend oil of evening primrose, again taken either internally or externally.

Good luck.

Peace.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
There are many possible subtle causes of eczema. These could be physical such as diet or allergies (eg pets, soaps, laundry products), or emotional/mental such as stress or unresolved issues.

With natural healing the symptoms can sometimes get worse as part of the healing process, which may be what happened to you. This is sometimes called a die-off reaction. Everything gets pushed to the surface to be released, so it seems to be getting worse when it is fact part of the cure.

One very effective treatment for all sorts of conditions is Swedish Bitters. This can be taken internally or applied externally as a cream.Others recommend oil of evening primrose, again taken either internally or externally.

Good luck.

Peace.

Of course, why did I not realise that. The amount of times I've said to people things get worse before they get better. It seems to be calming down already since posting. I've not used any creams on any of it, not sure why I felt I could just leave it this way...maybe I wasn't meant to use anything, to see how it flares up and gets better without outside intervention, I wouldn't normally feel like I'd want to leave it without putting some form of cream on. I like the idea of it being a 'final' purge. I think I panicked a bit but I feel better about it now. It would be amazing if it clears completely and never comes back. Maybe not the wrong technique then, certainly if it works I'll be sure to let you know. I've got other things I can use it for too.

I'd never heard of Swedish Bitters, that's really good to know and it looks like its good for quite a few things, thanks iamthat
Old 20-03-2018, 06:13 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
...It seems to be calming down already since posting...Maybe not the wrong technique then, certainly if it works I'll be sure to let you know. I've got other things I can use it for too.

I'd never heard of Swedish Bitters, that's really good to know and it looks like its good for quite a few things, thanks iamthat

Hi! When reading about talking to your eczema -- reminded me of Wayne Dyer's daughter Saje, when she had "bumps" on her face when she was little and she talked to them. The bumps went away. The children's book "Good-bye Bumps!" by Wayne and Saje Dyer, tells how she did it.

Swedish Bitters sounds interesting -- thanks iamthat!

If you don't mind me asking Lolly, how are your "adventures with eczema" coming along?
Old 20-03-2018, 07:57 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Hi! When reading about talking to your eczema -- reminded me of Wayne Dyer's daughter Saje, when she had "bumps" on her face when she was little and she talked to them. The bumps went away. The children's book "Good-bye Bumps!" by Wayne and Saje Dyer, tells how she did it.

Swedish Bitters sounds interesting -- thanks iamthat!

If you don't mind me asking Lolly, how are your "adventures with eczema" coming along?

Well, it was getting better, but it's not completely gone yet, it seems to be hanging around. The reason I had a chat to it was because I'd read a few things here and there online about talking to your pain etc so wondered if it would work for other things. I definitely think there's something in it, I like that Saje did it, I should take a look at that book for some more tips because I only spoke to it 'once' and I was thinking maybe I should be having regular chats with it. I'll let you know how that goes and thank you for asking Klaatu24
Old 21-03-2018, 01:03 PM
Knower

Good luck with this Lolly! I think in the book Saje spoke to her bumps once a day for a week or two, but I don't remember exactly.
Old 15-04-2018, 05:02 PM
Guide

Thumbs up

It seems the eczema on my hands has completely gone. That little knuckle on my hand that is the start when I become stressed should by rights be ravishing my knuckle by now but there's no sign of it. It could be delayed reaction but I'd usually be seeing it about now. This is good, if it changes I'll update.

I'd been chatting to it during every meditation and I'm now about to stop. So far so good!
Old 31-05-2018, 06:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
It seems the eczema on my hands has completely gone. That little knuckle on my hand that is the start when I become stressed should by rights be ravishing my knuckle by now but there's no sign of it. It could be delayed reaction but I'd usually be seeing it about now. This is good, if it changes I'll update.

I'd been chatting to it during every meditation and I'm now about to stop. So far so good!

Sorry I lost track of your thread for a while. This is SO AMAZING that your eczema is gone!!! YAY LOLLY!!!
Old 01-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Guide

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Sorry I lost track of your thread for a while. This is SO AMAZING that your eczema is gone!!! YAY LOLLY!!!

.........and its still not come back as of today so I'm hopeful its been a complete success. I'm going to start on pain in my foot after I had a bad sprain and see how that goes. I've had a lot to do in the last few weeks so I've had to wait as I know the pain will get worse before it starts getting better.....not sure how much more painful it'll be but I'll let you know about that too if you like!

Thank you Klaatu24
Old 04-06-2018, 07:52 AM
Master

Quote:
I tried talking to a small bit of eczema on the knuckle of my left hand little finger whilst in the 'nothingness' stage of meditation just to see if I could find out why it only ever appeared there and of course what was it I was doing to cause it to occur in the first place. I already realise that it comes when I'm getting a little stressed about things but thought I could try having a go at stopping it from occurring altogether.

I wasn't expecting anything, I didn't hear, feel or see anything, I just waited and observed. I thought I'd imagine I was the eczema and I was tiny particles that lifted and blew off my hand like sand blowing off a rock. Two days later from that particular meditation and both the backs of my hands are full of eczema I'm not even joking, all my knuckles are red and raw looking. I've never had eczema all over the back my hands, it's only ever come up on that one knuckle. I laughed when I picked up a sock, dropped it, went to grab it and it stuck to back of my hand like velcro. It's not really funny but what the heck! What did I do wrong?

In my experience, meditation purifies the body, and hence brings negativity to the surface.

Maybe you had a negative experience with your hands in a former lifetime which is brought to the surface in your current incarnation in the form of eczema, due to your meditation.