Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-02-2018, 09:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
GOOD AND PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THAT I WRITE IN THE THEME ABOUT DETONINIC SPIRITS.
What do you mean?
Old 25-02-2018, 11:33 PM
Administrator
Please do not use capital letters as it can be seen as shouting

Thank you
Old 26-02-2018, 12:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please do not use capital letters as it can be seen as shouting

Thank you
Yeah, I’m still confused at what they’re shouting at me about...
Old 08-03-2018, 03:12 AM
Guide

Hi, I'm sure by now you are doing much better. This post caught my eye because a new friend of mine went through a very similar experience with a pendulum when she first started dabbling in spiritual stuff. Months later, she is now fine by the way, stronger and stronger every day.

Something you said about it being your shadow self I feel could be true, as this is the advice I gave my friend. In her case, it played on all of her self doubt and misguided her, more or less. My thoughts are, in times where we are learning and doubtful, our ego and shadow self can become louder and louder. This happens because it is bringing attention to something in you that needs healing. This was a lesson for you, no more than that in my opinion. So whatever this experience made you feel, what emotions it brought up, what surfaced during this time, is what needs healing. I feel you are strong by now reading your most recent replies.

Also, it's worth mentioning that I have used a pendulum and have not experienced anything like this...that being said, I was taught how to cleanse it and bless it first (not sure if you did), and used it only for the purpose of healing and testing chakras in the body and to balance during healing sessions. After blessing it, I programmed it by asking it to show me yes or no, which I was able to translate if a chakra was blocked, etc. So I don't want you to be afraid of pendulums altogether. Depends how you use it.

I will say though that communication with guides and delving into all the juicy parts of whatever is beyond us otherwise can be really intriguing...but...we must not get ahead of ourselves or become too fascinated, too taken by it all in other words, if we're not prepared properly. I would go back to the reason you wanted to open this communication to begin with...ask yourself all those questions, what you were looking to gain from it or uncover..all related questions. That will help you begin to peel away the layers and heal yourself.

I'm only speaking based on what I read here, and though my response may be in a different direction than others, I hope it may resonate with you.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it.

I am doing better, and a lot has happened since my last post. My shadow self was cleaned away Monday, I no longer have it, along with a whole host of mental illnesses I previously suffered from. I was like a clean slate. I felt a warm, white light overcome me, and ringing almost like high pitched squealing In My ears. I could see my head chakras and head in general being cleared by the light, and it was very painful in my nose. I hugged it and I knew it was God. He cleared the connection to the pendulum I developed, as well as ridding me of my shadow self. Since then I've heard ringing in my ears, my archangels letting me know they're here.

Since all this has happened though, I've been attracting the shadows of family and friends. With my friend, I discovered that her shadow is her twice great aunt who killed herself before she was born. I did some digging and found mine was my maternal great grandmother, my papaw's mother. I could feel my friends attachment leave me this morning, but my brother came over today and now it seems my dad's paternal grandmother is lingering. I was told in angel oracle that all of this would be over soon and just have faith and trust my intuition.

Honestly, as for your question why I did this, I didn't know originally but I was drawn to it. It was apparently to save my friend from financial disaster. Since then I've been told I just need to use my gifts to help people. It's been a lot but I just need to hang in there and it'll get better.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Edit: double post.