Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
I am sorry you're feeing this way and seem to be suffering a great deal. I completely second what John has told you and suggested you do. You must do the essential work on, and for, yourself - because only you can.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:58 PM
Master

Maybe try resting your attention in your heart, and just let go of the why is this here happening, and just feel your way into a better place. Because as the mind rests in your heart, everything else begins to gently heal. How long this takes is always the question; yet the better you get at not feeding into what have happened, and allow what might to come all on its own... things will begin to turn around. Yet it is a practice (of feeling your way into a better and better feeling you). And when done this is what is called yoga.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator
You know....sometimes in the past things went terribly wrong with me; with certain things I tried. And at one time it was like a deluge of things "going wrong", from the stupidest thing like the car not starting, to the more important things like possibly losing my home. As fast as one thing was solved, something else arrived....a serious water leak coming through the ceiling....a health scare....a financial difficulty...one thing after another. It seemed like it would never end.
In my case I knew it wasn't any kind of "curse" put upon me by anyone. It was just a tough time. Rough waters for a while.

I think when we get "down" because a few hard things have happened, we get weary. When we get weary and tense, we make mistakes. For instance....what created that water leak which came through my ceiling? I did, because I didn't turn the bath tap off well enough. What caused my car not to start? I did, because I left it sitting for too many days with an old battery in it. Why didn't I buy a new battery? Because I was scared of spending money and put my head in the sand about it. Yet I must have spent equal that amount on other things over those weeks, which were probably not essential for survival.

So what I mean is, we can enter a downward spiral effect when we get weary -and it all started with just a couple of things going wrong. Of course things go wrong sometimes. But when we get weary we make mistakes of judgement or put maintenance jobs off, so suddenly 10 things go wrong....
Old 03-03-2018, 05:06 AM
Master
Through out or life we are confronted by the dark, and remember the dark is only there to teach us. This is not entirely correct, but for what I have to say it is so. First we need to remember who and what we are, then we just might have to make the connection either to those around us (non physical) or sometimes it takes a surrender. I called it my"great surrender".
From then on my life was different, very easy.
This goes specially for those who are here to be of service, like the originator of this post. Sorry, can not remember the name.
Old 30-03-2018, 11:59 PM
Seeker

There is a lot of suffering in human existence. My book "Cosmic Reincarnation and the Dual light-speed universe" may help people to understand their predicament. Man is trapped into existence and there is a distribution of people who suffer more or suffer less. Some people are helped by religion. Some by mental medications. Bipolar people can swing very low into a very sad/depressed state. I am hyper manic bipolar. I swing high and return to normal. I never get depressed but I understand those who do. I like the highs because I can reach my spiritual dimension. I can see into the world of the dead and it is very disturbing. I wish I was like everyone else but at 79 years it is quite too late. Try to do something that makes you a little happy like caring for animals or the environment. Try to help others and in so doing, your life will be better.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
You know....sometimes in the past things went terribly wrong with me; with certain things I tried. And at one time it was like a deluge of things "going wrong", from the stupidest thing like the car not starting, to the more important things like possibly losing my home. As fast as one thing was solved, something else arrived....a serious water leak coming through the ceiling....a health scare....a financial difficulty...one thing after another. It seemed like it would never end.
In my case I knew it wasn't any kind of "curse" put upon me by anyone. It was just a tough time. Rough waters for a while.

I think when we get "down" because a few hard things have happened, we get weary. When we get weary and tense, we make mistakes. For instance....what created that water leak which came through my ceiling? I did, because I didn't turn the bath tap off well enough. What caused my car not to start? I did, because I left it sitting for too many days with an old battery in it. Why didn't I buy a new battery? Because I was scared of spending money and put my head in the sand about it. Yet I must have spent equal that amount on other things over those weeks, which were probably not essential for survival.

So what I mean is, we can enter a downward spiral effect when we get weary -and it all started with just a couple of things going wrong. Of course things go wrong sometimes. But when we get weary we make mistakes of judgement or put maintenance jobs off, so suddenly 10 things go wrong....

Thank you so much for saying this. I'm literally in a super similar situation, especially with the financial issues and the spending money on things that I shouldn't have!

This was super helpful, thank you :)
Old 12-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
That "I'm helpless' thought and belief sends a directive to the universe to not assist you with your life. It works like a negative affirmation energetically speaking.

That statement "I need help" also has an energy attached to it which describes you as helpless. When you define your self that way it is very difficult to advise you on becoming self empowered.

Then how can people ask help to the Universe, Guides, God, Angels if saying, writing or thinking " I need help " is a negative affirmation? And i'm thinking of those who truly live in emptiness such as being unemployed, with no social circle, who have to recreate their life all over again... It's easier for those who already live a fullfilling life and only need help for small things. It's a bit more difficult for those who truly are lost...
Old 12-10-2018, 03:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyenight
Then how can people ask help to the Universe, Guides, God, Angels if saying, writing or thinking " I need help " is a negative affirmation?

Hi,

That is a really great question.

What you ask is What insights can you give me so that "I can resolve/improve this situation". For that statement itself declares I AM empowered.

I would go so far as to say that we have all been conditioned to pray in ways which are effectively negative affirmations. Giving our creative power to another being/entity or even the creative source itself. Was that the intent when we were created in the image and likeness of the creative source?

I know that this is what I consider to be a very elevated perspective. You asked that question. This is the answer I have for it.

Every human is an eternal expression of divine love. The number of life times it takes any of us know this truth is not as important as eventually discovering who we are and why we chose to be human in any given life time.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Guide

Ok John, i think your answer is equally great. Rather satisfying and exhaustive. Thanks!

If we come from the Source, we already know that we are an extension of love before we incarnate. So, sometimes i ask myself what's the point of forgetting, coming here and trying to remember again? No matter how many NDE testimonies and other spiritual stuff i read/watch/listen to... some things just make no sense to me. I'm aware that there's a mystery, but that's all. I'm far from understanding what's the reason behind all this.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyenight

If we come from the Source, we already know that we are an extension of love before we incarnate. So, sometimes i ask myself what's the point of forgetting, coming here and trying to remember again? No matter how many NDE testimonies and other spiritual stuff i read/watch/listen to... some things just make no sense to me. I'm aware that there's a mystery, but that's all. I'm far from understanding what's the reason behind all this.

My understanding is that we become human, forget we are divine, so that we can become involved in energy work that results in the expansion of love being expressed.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/