Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 31-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Master
I think Yahveh may be coming back.

This is very strange. Life on earth these days is very profane. It is cold and unspiritual. I AM seems to preoccupy everybodies mind. So why do I think that Yahveh is coming back?

Through the gloom and profanity I suddenly keep getting insights into Gods being. Into His purpose and into His compassion. These insights lead me to believe that ALL is God. The earth and the people are an extension of Gods being. They are His creation.

God seems to imply that everything was as it was meant to be. The coldness was intentional because He was away. He went away so that humanity could say I AM. But the limits of I AM have been reached. Any more and it would be dangerous.

So God is coming back to set the balance right. His intention is to slowly integrate all of us back into His self. Which will take many hundreds of years.

Is this all a dream? Or am I sensing something real? I don't know. But it excites me. I dream of Yahveh and His Kingdom. Christ seems like a puppet compared to Him.

Nothing compares to God! Amen.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 31-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Animus27

Coming back from where? I might be mistaken, but I think many Jews see God as always being with man, it's merely man's behavior that separates him from God.
Old 31-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Master
God "comes back" as we become more aware of God's silent presence, deep within ourselves where it has always been.

Xan

Old 31-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Master
To me it seems as though God is in exile. He has been driven away by the profanity of the earth.

God is gentle and kind and the earth is cold and hostile. This keeps God away.

But He can be strong. He can diminish the fear. It is all in a muddle in my head, but I keep getting the feeling that He is near....

Old 01-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Master
Yes... nearer than your own breath.

Xan

Old 02-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Yamah

Honza, you have tapped into a deeper idea than you probably thought you were doing.

In Judaism we have many names for God. Kabbalistically speaking these are all different perceptions of the same Unified Oneness. Practically we can treat the names as separate forces (mitzideinu - from our perspective) even though there is no difference whatsoever (mitzido - from His perspective).

It is written in Kabbalistic texts that when the Jews were exiled a Revach (Rift) was created between the Shechinah (God's imminent presence and one of Her female aspects) and the tetragrammaton (the name you used). The Shechinah remained with us but HaShem became distant and disconnected.

One of the few practical activities that kabbalists engage in is called 'Yichudim' (Unifications), where they attempt to reconsile these two names and speed along the bridging of the rift and the birth of the messianic age.

Nowadays many of the prophecies for the birth of the messianic age, most notably the Jews returning to The Land of Israel, are beginning to be fulfilled... which is coinciding with the elevation of global consciousness.

Amen Selah (Faithfully, to the end of time).
Old 04-04-2012, 10:05 PM
sbjazzman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
Honza, you have tapped into a deeper idea than you probably thought you were doing.

In Judaism we have many names for God. Kabbalistically speaking these are all different perceptions of the same Unified Oneness. Practically we can treat the names as separate forces (mitzideinu - from our perspective) even though there is no difference whatsoever (mitzido - from His perspective).

It is written in Kabbalistic texts that when the Jews were exiled a Revach (Rift) was created between the Shechinah (God's imminent presence and one of Her female aspects) and the tetragrammaton (the name you used). The Shechinah remained with us but HaShem became distant and disconnected.

One of the few practical activities that kabbalists engage in is called 'Yichudim' (Unifications), where they attempt to reconsile these two names and speed along the bridging of the rift and the birth of the messianic age.

Nowadays many of the prophecies for the birth of the messianic age, most notably the Jews returning to The Land of Israel, are beginning to be fulfilled... which is coinciding with the elevation of global consciousness.

Amen Selah (Faithfully, to the end of time).

I have to disagree Yamah in only that I think it's the Shekinah that's been in exile and is returning now. She represents all the Goddess energy we're encountering. We've all been under Paternal institutions and religions for the last several thousand years. She represents God's Presence in a spiritual way. She is the latter I AM of I Am that I AM imo.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Master
As I see it, the only ones in exile have been us.

God is ever present, Shekinah / HolySpirit is always with us.

We are the ones who ran off into external sensory involvement, small fixed identities and too much thinking.

Letting go of those, we find the divine couldn't possibly come and go but is right here where it's always been.

Xan

Old 05-04-2012, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
As I see it, the only ones in exile have been us.

God is ever present, Shekinah / HolySpirit is always with us.

We are the ones who ran off into external sensory involvement, small fixed identities and too much thinking.

Letting go of those, we find the divine couldn't possibly come and go but is right here where it's always been.

Xan

However much I'd like to believe that is true I get the horrible feeling that it is not that simple.

Old 05-04-2012, 12:51 AM
Master
Well, Honza, your horrible feeling is wrong... probably from doubt or fear of the unknown. It really is that simple.

Besides, I wouldn't let emotions control me but go ahead and investigate for myself.

Xan