Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 24-03-2011, 10:43 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish The Six Words Game!!! (A New, Original Virtual Reality Co-Creation Game!!!)

(Originally posted at AbeForum.com:)

Hello. Some of you may find this a fun co-creative game for laughs, perfect for a forum setting. It's very simple. Someone starts a story with six words, such as a partial sentence like, "Today I went to the mall..." And then another person picks up the story, adding another six words. A sentence may be finished before the six words are used, or it can be finished with the six words that are added. (Examples: After "Today I went to the mall" the next person may add, "and I bought a sweater. Then..." Or, "and I saw my history teacher.") The only rule is that it's six words per person at a time. Of course, you can be as crazy and imaginative as you wish, while having fun while your mind thinks things up (like with the BFT Game). It's a great way to be spontaneous and creative when playing this game in a group setting, as each person gets to take creative control and direct the story in any direction they wish. And as Abraham often says, "You can't get it wrong, and you'll never get it done!" I'll call this one the "Six Words Game." Have fun, friends! -Kar
Old 24-03-2011, 10:54 AM
sruthy

Yesterday night i saw a fairy,
Old 24-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Simon Karlos

and I asked, "What's your name?"
Old 24-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Mystfied

She said I cannot tell you
Old 24-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish