Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 10-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Seeker

NDE - Tunnel or Wormhole?

What if the tunnel we pass through after death is nothing but a worm hole as in Thor movie? Which takes us to a new dimension or a physcial planet far far away? What do you think? :-)

Raaj
Old 10-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Gracey

they are a means for travel. so this makes sense.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:55 PM
LillyMoon

Either way. You're moving forward.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Seeker

True. The idea just popped into my head. How surprised they would be in the afterlife if we actually found out that its a physical place far far away and traveled there on a spaceship :-D
Old 06-03-2014, 02:28 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulseeker23
What if the tunnel we pass through after death is nothing but a worm hole as in Thor movie? Which takes us to a new dimension or a physcial planet far far away? What do you think? :-)

Raaj

The last of us flows into our soul which exists at a higher light speed universe. The universe we live in is comprised of many dimensions which allows us to flow in future spaceships to coexisting universes at our light speed. In addition there is a spectrum of higher light speed universes. Finally as we reach upward to the Godhead we achieve near infinite light speed universe. Thus the entire universe and God is a very complex structure.
In my book "Futureoids" I explore the production of man upon a new Earth by means of humanoids who carry the eggs and sperms of man and woman and implant them into a viable creature I call nunues. Although the Darwinian evolutionary process will produce first man, in general we came into being by the Humanoids. It is our duty to do the same as man upon this Earth will perish. Therefore the space program is necessary for the future survival of man. It is important to understand that one cosmic problem in the universe is self-replicating robots. They could take over the entire universe and eliminate man.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:

Raaj
I doubt its a wormhole as they are confined to this universe. However, from what I understand, one does just go to a different dimension through a 'tunnel' (actually hyperspace).

[advanced] the tunnel is not an actual thing, its an artifact of viewing across dimensions which themselves have various 'densities'. Many dimensions are relatively empty (simple). The more complex ones, ones sentient life find interesting, tend to be 'arranged' in corridors (as one travels anyway) giving the impression of a tunnel. As the tunnel is merely a perceptual artifact, there is no actual barrier to exiting through the side of the tunnel.

One can imagine this as highways. Most interesting stuff is near a highway. However there is nothing preventing you from taking a turn and traveling away from the highway. Obviously there are some places of interest far from any highway.
Old 17-04-2014, 08:13 AM
NRynes

Most people having a NDE actually don't experience the tunnel. I didn't. I think the research so far is that much less thank 20% of NDE experiencers actually see a tunnel.

I hope that helps in some way...

Nancy
Old 30-04-2014, 05:54 AM
SuccessfulPrincess

Response

Quote:

Raaj

I actually believe it takes us to another planet after death far away from here. It may resemble heaven in every way but thats what I believe.

To many times have I dreamed of walking on a beach in heaven only it was an actual planet that looked like earth.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:35 PM
yumi14

A wormhole sorta makes sense to me. When I settle down for a meditation session for lucid dreaming /AP, I often begin to go thru what I perceive is a wormhole. So, perhaps that could be how we travel after dying. Of course, I'm not sure tho.
Old 02-06-2014, 07:34 PM
elisi

my mother had an nde and there was no tunnel. she found herself 'floating' above the scene of her accident observing.