Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 27-04-2016, 03:38 AM
Seeker

I don't know whats up

So in my life it seems everything has a reason and some how intertwined even if it doesn't seem to pop up till years later. I've also fine that I seem to be able to do some stuff that I have little control over. For example I can remember almost every dream I have nightly. I know when the dreams bleed over into another dream to try and be one big dream but I know I'm having may dreams and remember all of them. The only exception to this is when I was very young and when I had a dream with Odin.

Another thing I seem to be able to do that others have seen sounds crazy but I would be able to "Transcend" to a higher self? The people who have seen this say they see almost a physical change in me and I no longer seem like myself. It's as if something else is talking threw me or using me. I don't think I'm making any seance but I'm not fully sure how to explain what happens. It seems almost random when it happens but I can pin point only a few time I know for sure it happened. At rituals with other pagans, pagan fest, and in situations of high negative emotions.

Just an hour ago with a large thunderstorm happening my daughter fell asleep and my husband said he was surprised she fell asleep in such a bad storm and I suddenly felt a clam over me and with out thinking I just said "Thor sings to her of the battles and of brave warriors who keep our realm safe." Sometimes I say odd things without really any thought and I've been asked how I came up with stuff like this and all I have to tell them is I have no idea it just happens.
Old 27-04-2016, 03:42 AM
Seeker

I guess the best way to explain what happens is that my mind suddenly goes blank, anything I feel go away and I feel calm and at peace, my body becomes relaxed, and my skin feels like its tingling. When I move it feels like I'm moving in water and like I'm in a dream. The world around me looks different as if suddenly opening my eyes for the first time. Every things brighter and more vibrant. I'm unaffected by any high negative emotions. I've often been able to help others become calm when I get like this.
Old 28-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Master

I wonder if you're being "taken over" by what seems to be a lovely spirit at those times. I don't want to scare you but it's a form of possession. You'll find a fairly good explanation here: www.humanenergy.ca/questions/transfiguration

Hope that helps.

It's the only thing I can think of at the moment that may be happening to you,

Jenny Crow
Old 15-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)

I wish i was more like that. I tend to isolate and avoid. I can only get into such a state with shrooms.