Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Knower
Beings that visited my late Grandma now visit me

For a few months now i've been seeing very specific entities. Every few days I will get a visit from (what I can only describe as) a cloud of grey fog. this fog will seep from the ceiling or wall when it appears, and then follows me around. The other entities are small beings, maybe 6 inches tall that resemble children and adult humans. These little guys will climb all over me and even sit on my shoulder for a while. (This sounds insane, I know. But Im sure many of you have seen "crazier" stuff!)
Long story short, I was having a conversation with my cousin about my Grandma's passing. He told me that she was seeing "grey smoke coming through the walls" and that "little children were bothering her, messing up her bed and waking her up". My cousin assumed that she was hallucinating because of how close she was to death, and its definitely possible but I cant ignore the similarities either. I didn't tell him about what I have been seeing, or that I have been developing clairvoyance for that matter. needless to say, I am very intrigued by this. I had no prior knowledge of this at all, and Ive been racking my brain. If anyones had a similar experience, or could offer some insight for me I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 30-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Master
I was very close to my maternal grandmother and I spent a lot of time with her, until she passed away when I was 16.

All through my childhood, when we were gardening in her backyard or before I went to sleep, she'd recite this poem to me:

Quote:
Fairies

THERE are fairies at the bottom of our garden!
It's not so very, very far away;
You pass the gardner's shed and you just keep straight ahead --
I do so hope they've really come to stay.
There's a little wood, with moss in it and beetles,
And a little stream that quietly runs through;
You wouldn't think they'd dare to come merrymaking there--
Well, they do.

There are fairies at the bottom of our garden!
They often have a dance on summer nights;
The butterflies and bees make a lovely little breeze,
And the rabbits stand about and hold the lights.
Did you know that they could sit upon the moonbeams
And pick a little star to make a fan,
And dance away up there in the middle of the air?
Well, they can.

There are fairies at the bottom of our garden!
You cannot think how beautiful they are;
They all stand up and sing when the Fairy Queen and King
Come gently floating down upon their car.
The King is very proud and very handsome;
The Queen--now you can guess who that could be
(She's a little girl all day, but at night she steals away)?
Well -- it's Me!

Rose Fyleman

I haven't seen these creatures myself, but my grandma said she could see them...little miniature people about 6 inches tall.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:08 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I was very close to my maternal grandmother and I spent a lot of time with her, until she passed away when I was 16.

All through my childhood, when we were gardening in her backyard or before I went to sleep, she'd recite this poem to me:

I haven't seen these creatures myself, but my grandma said she could see them...little miniature people about 6 inches tall.

Thank for sharing Necro, That's a beautiful poem.

I do believe that there are beings that live on this earth and occupy the same space that we do, just not the same "reality". While meditating i've seen one earth but many different realities on its surface. Like a "russian doll" I suppose. I think as we raise our vibration and move through frequencies we catch a glimpse of these other realities. Sometimes I wonder if these realities were all meshed together sometime in the distant past... What we think of as myth may have roots in reality. Dragons, fairies, wizards and sorcerers etc. Its good to see you active again Necro, I hope you have found some peace and respite from what you were dealing with!
Old 01-12-2015, 01:31 AM
Master
Carlos Allende referred to them as LMs (LEMURIAN-MUANIANS OR LITTLE-MEN).
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Varo-Jessup.PdF

of course what we have been taught is myth, is rooted in reality, and what we have been taught is reality is mostly a narrative to keep us unaware...most of the world is happy to live that way.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:46 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
Carlos Allende referred to them as LMs (LEMURIAN-MUANIANS OR LITTLE-MEN).
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Varo-Jessup.PdF

of course what we have been taught is myth, is rooted in reality, and what we have been taught is reality is mostly a narrative to keep us unaware...most of the world is happy to live that way.
I skimmed through this, Is there a certain page or chapter that pertains to my question?
Old 01-12-2015, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesyofmind
Thank for sharing Necro, That's a beautiful poem.

I do believe that there are beings that live on this earth and occupy the same space that we do, just not the same "reality". While meditating i've seen one earth but many different realities on its surface. Like a "russian doll" I suppose. I think as we raise our vibration and move through frequencies we catch a glimpse of these other realities. Sometimes I wonder if these realities were all meshed together sometime in the distant past... What we think of as myth may have roots in reality. Dragons, fairies, wizards and sorcerers etc. Its good to see you active again Necro, I hope you have found some peace and respite from what you were dealing with!
Thanks my friend. Yes, I am currently at peace and experiencing quiet inside and I appreciate your kindness and concern.

I hope you are doing well also, after your recent experiences.

'Spirits' can take many forms, according to which dimensional plane they reside on.

I have only been made aware of a few of these, notably 'deceased souls', angels, trolls (mischievous spirits who like to play tricks and hide things) and nature spirits (which could be taken as 'fairies').

If such things exist, then it's pretty much a safe bet that all these other things do too.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:04 AM
Knower
Quote:
Thanks my friend. Yes, I am currently at peace and experiencing quiet inside and I appreciate your kindness and concern.

I hope you are doing well also, after your recent experiences.

'Spirits' can take many forms, according to which dimensional plane they reside on.

I have only been made aware of a few of these, notably 'deceased souls', angels, trolls (mischievous spirits who like to play tricks and hide things) and nature spirits (which could be taken as 'fairies').

If such things exist, then it's pretty much a safe bet that all these other things do too.

Thank you for your concern as well. I went to San Francisco over the weekend to visit my Mom and Grandma's resting place. I felt such love and comfort in that place it was as if it was a part of me. I sat and absorbed every wave of positive energy that came my way and I feel great. I focused my intent on binding myself with the beautiful energy there, To draw on it whenever I needed comfort or protection. Its been working, I believe. It was as if I've found my "Sacred place" or "Place of Power".
Definitely a very significant piece of my spiritual puzzle. I really feel one with that area. Do you have a place like that necro?
Old 01-12-2015, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesyofmind
Thank you for your concern as well. I went to San Francisco over the weekend to visit my Mom and Grandma's resting place. I felt such love and comfort in that place it was as if it was a part of me. I sat and absorbed every wave of positive energy that came my way and I feel great. I focused my intent on binding myself with the beautiful energy there, To draw on it whenever I needed comfort or protection. Its been working, I believe. It was as if I've found my "Sacred place" or "Place of Power".
Definitely a very significant piece of my spiritual puzzle. I really feel one with that area. Do you have a place like that necro?
I do, but it's nowhere near where I live (I still have to find a place like that).

My "place of power" is called Borobudur Temple in central Java. It was on top of this monument (one of the ancient wonders of the world) where I first ingested psilocybin at age 19 - and if there was any place to do that, I certainly picked the right spot for it (I've only ingested hallucinogens twice in my life).

I've been back to the place a few times since and the whole place vibrates with spiritual energy - it sits on 3 ley lines.

I enjoy the ocean though - the vast expanse of it makes it easy to let my spirit go...exploring the depths and distant shores. When I see the vast expanse of ocean...and gaze at that spot where ocean meets horizon, I feel very peaceful and tranquil inside.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:38 AM
Knower
Quote:
I do, but it's nowhere near where I live (I still have to find a place like that).

My "place of power" is called Borobudur Temple in central Java. It was on top of this monument (one of the ancient wonders of the world) where I first ingested psilocybin at age 19 - and if there was any place to do that, I certainly picked the right spot for it (I've only ingested hallucinogens twice in my life).

I've been back to the place a few times since and the whole place vibrates with spiritual energy - it sits on 3 ley lines.

I enjoy the ocean though - the vast expanse of it makes it easy to let my spirit go...exploring the depths and distant shores. When I see the vast expanse of ocean...and gaze at that spot where ocean meets horizon, I feel very peaceful and tranquil inside.

The cemetery is far from me too, about 12 hours worth of driving and the reason I focused on binding myself to it. I believe that energy can traverse great distances in an instant. Time and distance are inconsequential, in this instance at least. Meditate and put yourself there.. What I do is visualize everything in great detail. The leaves blowing in the wind, the weather, temperature, time of day, the way the rock feels under your feet etc. Visualize a vortex of pure white light energy flowing in from everything around you with so much force the trees bend in your direction. As you absorb the energy, picture yourself glowing as bright as the sun with white light. FEEL the energy. If you are intent enough, its quite powerful.

Like the Ocean to you, The expanse of green mountain forests in upstate NY bring me peace. I long to be there every second of every day, but im stuck in AZ because of work. To some, this place is very spiritual. To me its a barren, dry, brown place devoid of life haha. It just feels "dead" here. Even the people here are hard to make friends with. Don't get me wrong, I've met a few very nice people here, but Its like a whole different mentality. A different "wavelength" then mine, it seems.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:58 AM
Master
Never mind.