Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 11-12-2015, 07:42 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterluu
In 2016 you will move wheather you want or not, so moving out now is not needed, even worse.

thank you so much!!
Old 15-12-2015, 04:16 AM
Pathfinder

Hi! Are you still doing this? Just ignore my questions you're not :)

1. What are my romantic prospects?
2. Should I further my studies in a different country than my current one?
Old 15-12-2015, 08:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
Hi! Are you still doing this? Just ignore my questions you're not :)

1. What are my romantic prospects?
2. Should I further my studies in a different country than my current one?
I do not ignore.
Hexagram I create for you is:
---
---
---
---
---

There is only 1 negative line (asterik), (in chinese call "yao"). That means your are so active, creative, even too active. You are a struggle person. So the prospect whichs is romantic in you is hidden.
This also answer to the second question: you should go abroad to study.
The sixth line (negative line) also refer to the romantic aspect of you: friendly, romantic in relation with friends, no care much about money, open minded, and a conflict person.
Old 16-12-2015, 05:06 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterluu
I do not ignore.
Hexagram I create for you is:
---
---
---
---
---

There is only 1 negative line (asterik), (in chinese call "yao"). That means your are so active, creative, even too active. You are a struggle person. So the prospect whichs is romantic in you is hidden.
This also answer to the second question: you should go abroad to study.
The sixth line (negative line) also refer to the romantic aspect of you: friendly, romantic in relation with friends, no care much about money, open minded, and a conflict person.

Thank you misterluu! I didn't expect I'd relate to most of it, haha. I do have silly (and sometimes horrible) internal struggles/thoughts.
...But studying abroad is a little unclear, since I'm already away from my home country.
Could you clarify also what "active" means if possible? I see myself as very passive.
Old 16-12-2015, 05:21 AM
Pathfinder

ohh this sentence "That means your are so active".
yes, in mind, you have many things to do, spreads from this fielsd to another one (lets say: from technical to art, from sport to literature...). That is internal "power". However you can make it highlight or not that depends on particular situations.
Next year is year of Monkey in eastern horoscope. the year brings an opportunity to move for you in February.
Old 22-12-2015, 04:17 AM
Seeker

I would like to pose a question. Specifically, should I continue a certain creative relationship I am very engaged in at the moment?
Old 22-12-2015, 12:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortonscorton
I would like to pose a question. Specifically, should I continue a certain creative relationship I am very engaged in at the moment?
Ok i will reply in few hours.
Old 22-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortonscorton
If i am not wrong,you are playing a role as a laywer, to harmonize an argue or a constrast between people,something like that.so this is good to yoy,however you can not escape from this role,whether you want or not.plz repky me if possible.
Old 22-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Master
misterluu - if I may trouble you for a reading?

Could you please give me some guidance as to my financial situation for the upcoming year?
Also - my family and I are trying to figure out where and how we can put down our permanent residence... do you have any insight into this matter?

I appreciate your time

Thank you!
Old 23-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
misterluu - if I may trouble you for a reading?

Could you please give me some guidance as to my financial situation for the upcoming year?
Also - my family and I are trying to figure out where and how we can put down our permanent residence... do you have any insight into this matter?

I appreciate your time

Thank you!
Hi,
plz lets me know the local time when you post this question (rougly is enough), and what your time zone is. This is not too important but i want to check time stamp of the forum.
also i need your time to make an iching hexagram (supplement one).