Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 05-03-2015, 12:32 AM
Master
In the night sky

I have been loving the clear night sky lately because Sirius is so visible and appears quite close. It's a spectacular blue amongst all the the shimmering white stars.
To spot it just look for Orion's belt and follow it downward. I picture would be nice, but I don't have one at the moment.
Old 06-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Master
tried to post a picture, but would not work.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:52 PM
Master
From Wikipedia.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Master
thanks, Morpheus. That's perfect. Can't figure out how to post pictures that aren't thumbnails.
Old 21-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Master
just thoughts on clouds covering eclipse

I am left with a mild suspicion over the March 20th partial eclipse thick cloud cover that simply lifted after the event is over.

It is not farfetched to consider that some form of weather modification was the cause of the clouding.

It is a fact that cloud seeding can be induced with chemicals such as silver iodide, liquid propane and many others. Clouds were seeded during the 2008 summer Olympics in Beijing using rockets so that there would be no rain during the opening and closing ceremonies.

Supposing this partial eclipse would reveal something in the sky at this time that we are not to be privy to, there would be reason to modify the weather; perhaps not that it would be obvious to the naked eye of onlookers but could very well be seen by amateur astronomers, and impossible to contain.

Just thoughts.
Old 22-03-2015, 05:33 AM
Olorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
I am left with a mild suspicion over the March 20th partial eclipse thick cloud cover that simply lifted after the event is over..
Funny because the sky was cloudy here up until about an hour before the eclipse.
It then cleared up for the rest of the day and I got a good view.
I think that you were just unlucky - unless the "powers" don't spread to where I live.
Old 22-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Master
thanks for sharing, Olorin. Guess it's just in my suspicious mind. It keeps getting out of the cage :)
Old 30-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Ascender
The three Deacons for the Zodiac sign of Gemini are Lepus, Canis Major, and Canis Minor. The first Deacon, Lepus, is portrayed as a rabbit, which is located at the feet of the constellation Orion. The star in Lepus named Arnebo means ‘the enemy of him that cometh’. The enemy that the rabbit represents is Satan. The star named Sugia means ‘the deceiver’, the star named Nibal means ‘the mad’, the star named Rakis means ‘the bound’, the star named Amebeth means ‘the enemy of what cometh’. These are all portraying a mad deceiver that is the enemy of him that cometh.

The second Deacon for the Zodiac sign of Gemini is called Canis Major. ‘the Greater Dog’. The Egyptian Zodiac portrays this Deacon as a Hawk, which is named Sirius, which means ‘the prince’. The brightest star for this constellation is located in the mouth of the dog. This star is called Sirius and in Hebrew it means ‘the prince’. The star Mirzam, means ‘the prince and ruler’, the star Al Shira Al Femeniya, means ‘the prince of the right hand’, the star Al Habor, means ‘the mighty’, and Muliphen, means ‘the leader’. The star names together describe; ‘the Mighty prince of the Right Hand is the leader and ruler’. They portray a mighty prince that will come into this world as the leader and ruler of the Right Hand.

The third Deacon for the sign of Gemini is the constellation called Canis Minor and it means ‘the smaller dog’. The brightest star in Canis Minor is called Procyon, which is ‘the redeemer’. Some of the names of the stars in Canis Minor are; Al Gomeisa, which means ‘the burdened one’, Al Mirzam, which means ‘the prince’, Al Shemeliya, which means ‘the prince of the left hand’, and Al Gomeyra, which means ‘who completes and perfects’. When the names of these stars are combined together they describe ‘the Redeemer Prince of the Left Hand who completes and perfects the burden is victorious’. This portrays the Prince of the Left Hand will have a burden. It also says he completes his burden and is victorious.

In the three Deacons of Gemini there is a beautiful spiritual picture of the Hands of God. The image is portrayed in the night sky by two dogs and a rabbit. The dogs are symbolic and represent man’s best friend. They are perfect for guarding and protecting people. The rabbit symbolizes the enemy of God The names combined for Canis Major say… The Mighty Prince of the Right Hand is the leader and ruler!... And the names for Canis Minor say… The Redeemer Prince of the Left Hand who completes and perfects the burden is victorious!... These two constellations are star pictures of the two Hands of God! (they are also the two witnesses for God.) The two Hands of God are releasing the third Deacon of Gemini, which is Lepus, the rabbit portraying God' enemy. The portrayal of the two Hands of God letting the enemy run free is truly an amazing scene to see when looking up at the night sky. It is a portrayal of Satan being released into the world according to God's plan.

mj
Old 01-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Master
Cancer is the second deacon of Pisces - these people are suppose to be very wise and loyal, and chameleons as well.

This is the time of year to see Pisces in the night sky but I have trouble finding it. Tonight I will look for the circlet which is suppose to be near a square and follow downward for the V. The square actually the square of Pegasus.