Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 07-11-2010, 08:20 AM
Master
I love UFO hunters. it is my favorite paranormal/conspiracy type show by far.
Bill with his enthusiasm, Pat with his level headed-ness, the scientific-skeptic guy with his wanting to rationally explain everything who nevertheless admits every now and then to being completely stumped. They seem like a genuine crew. I love how they have such contrasting beliefs and opinions between them yet can remain respectful and communicative about everything. That series covers a lot of ground i think, i wish it was still on.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Shen Mashel

I had what you can call a 3rd kind experience, but it is different to what the standards say.I have seen 2 alien beings in my room, but they weren't physical but somewhat ethereal.
I was home in my room.I was sitting on the couch.At one point out of the blue i felt something and looked to my left.This was in plain day light.Two beings appeared.At that point i had heard a calm and loving voice in my head saying "How are you?".One of them sat down on the couch...lol but so true even though it was ethereal it perfectly integrated with our physical reality.The other one stood up next to him, but kept quiet.I got kinda freaked and i haven't responded anything...i just stood up and turned my attention to the window.After i turned to see if they were there, the 2 visitors had left.I feel sorry to this day that i haven't replied and got scared.These 2 were of ethereal form, grey skin, kinda tall and a bit skinny.
Since then i had other communions and talked with them again.They said they still watch over me.I still have to work on distinguishing spirit guides and alien beings when i have telepathic communions.After intense sessions of prayer i see with my 3rd eye(eyelids closed) shapes and shadows of beings.Once after an intense prayer, with my eyes open i saw how the ceiling above me started to became less dense, just like changing its structural composition to allow passage of other particles.While this was happening i saw small dots of light at that spot in the ceiling.When i close my eyes i could see those shapes and shadows of beings walking around the place.
I also have to say that 2-3 days before seeing those ethereal entitites i woke up one night with a feeling of uneasiness.After a few seconds i had heard a sound just like a ufo was hovering above my house.I started praying hard and it was gone.After it was even stranger.I heard a thunderous voice saying about the future and other calmer voices that said to pray for my family and other warnings for those that don't come back to the light.While i heard all this i was trying desperately to fall asleep but i couldn't.At one point i heard about my guardians.One of them spoke with me telling me about certain stuff(don't remember well this).
That whole experience was unique and very awakening.In the morning at school(after that night) i was in the school yard and was looking randomly at people.While seeing a few i had heard in my voice that those will be part of some kind of resistance in the future.Those boys were 17-18 around then and now they are 21-22 so who know what will be in the future...
Anyway i was a bit shocked about the events of that night.I was trembling a bit and with an unease feeling.
I am glad i have confessed cos it helps to share :)
Old 07-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Master
Very interesting Shen. I often think i would like to see a UFO, but actual alien interaction i'm more nervous about.. just the shock and fear of the unknown..
though after the initial part, if they were benevolent and friendly, it would be amazing to have a conversation.. communicate with some. It is a vast universe.

Thank you for sharing your story. It is always fascinating to me to hear people's experiences.

OneLove . ~ *
Old 07-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Songbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaspirit
I was quite amazed when the Vatican changed its stance on UFO's and Extra Terrestrial beings. The reason is their staunch view doesn't allow for this view point so seeing them change their stance was a surprise. Another reason for the surprise and I understand their trying to change, is because it has been theorized by not only Ancient Alien Theorists but also recently released Documents on Roosevelt or was it Churchill, about UFO's and why it was covered up because it would literally render the worlds Religions obsolete and would cause worldwide panic. This revelation I think came shortly before or was around the same time the Vatican changed its stance.

I have been hearing about a mass sighting since I started paying more attention back in 2008. This mass sighting hasn't happened as predicted and then repredicted to even the re-prediction of Oct 14, 2010. I think they moved the date again. But I will say one thing that seems to be true, is that the sightings of these ships are increasing. So who knows.. maybe soon they will make their appearance known. Maybe not to long in the distant future we could have a kind of star trek existence. :)

There are a lot of conspiracy theorist that keep moving the dates around, theres a lot floating around the internet on it too. I don't take much notice of any of the dates, but my gut tells me that something serious is going on, which will effect us worldwide. And I really hope i'm still alive to see it
Old 07-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Songbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Mashel
I had what you can call a 3rd kind experience, but it is different to what the standards say.I have seen 2 alien beings in my room, but they weren't physical but somewhat ethereal.
I was home in my room.I was sitting on the couch.At one point out of the blue i felt something and looked to my left.This was in plain day light.Two beings appeared.At that point i had heard a calm and loving voice in my head saying "How are you?".One of them sat down on the couch...lol but so true even though it was ethereal it perfectly integrated with our physical reality.The other one stood up next to him, but kept quiet.I got kinda freaked and i haven't responded anything...i just stood up and turned my attention to the window.After i turned to see if they were there, the 2 visitors had left.I feel sorry to this day that i haven't replied and got scared.These 2 were of ethereal form, grey skin, kinda tall and a bit skinny.
Since then i had other communions and talked with them again.They said they still watch over me.I still have to work on distinguishing spirit guides and alien beings when i have telepathic communions.After intense sessions of prayer i see with my 3rd eye(eyelids closed) shapes and shadows of beings.Once after an intense prayer, with my eyes open i saw how the ceiling above me started to became less dense, just like changing its structural composition to allow passage of other particles.While this was happening i saw small dots of light at that spot in the ceiling.When i close my eyes i could see those shapes and shadows of beings walking around the place.
I also have to say that 2-3 days before seeing those ethereal entitites i woke up one night with a feeling of uneasiness.After a few seconds i had heard a sound just like a ufo was hovering above my house.I started praying hard and it was gone.After it was even stranger.I heard a thunderous voice saying about the future and other calmer voices that said to pray for my family and other warnings for those that don't come back to the light.While i heard all this i was trying desperately to fall asleep but i couldn't.At one point i heard about my guardians.One of them spoke with me telling me about certain stuff(don't remember well this).
That whole experience was unique and very awakening.In the morning at school(after that night) i was in the school yard and was looking randomly at people.While seeing a few i had heard in my voice that those will be part of some kind of resistance in the future.Those boys were 17-18 around then and now they are 21-22 so who know what will be in the future...
Anyway i was a bit shocked about the events of that night.I was trembling a bit and with an unease feeling.

I understand that confessing to such a subject can be quite distressing, so I thank you for sharing your story :)

But this was very interesting, I've heard about aliens appearing as more 4th dimensional beings, this really confuses me though

I'd love to experience something to do with aliens, my life is so bland when it comes to experiences
Old 07-11-2010, 02:21 PM
LightFilledHeart

I have had five definitve sightings in my life, some quite spectacular, but what's even more precious and meaningful to me are the telepathic communications with high spiritually minded E.T.'s/off-worlders who state they are here to assist and guide humankind through the transformation from homo sapiens to homo luminous that is upon us. They indicate that 2012 is not a moment in world history when the paradigm will suddenly flip over to a new one, but rather the time when the change gets off to a strong start in earnest. In point of fact, it is already underway, with many lightworkers DNA being altered causing any number of ascension symptoms. The fact that I can't "prove" any of this does not bother me in the least. I know from within. We are on the verge of a great planetary transformation, the likes of which has not been seen for thousands and thousands of years. It's the reason there are so many other races from all across the cosmos visiting us at this time, some actively helping and assisting, others simply observing this great phenomenon as we move through this pivotol time in earth's history. We should all feel lucky to be alive, as I'm told there were far more souls standing in line than were actually granted admitance
Old 07-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Songbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
I have had five definitve sightings in my life, some quite spectacular, but what's even more precious and meaningful to me are the telepathic communications with high spiritually minded E.T.'s/off-worlders who state they are here to assist and guide humankind through the transformation from homo sapiens to homo luminous that is upon us. They indicate that 2012 is not a moment in world history when the paradigm will suddenly flip over to a new one, but rather the time when the change gets off to a strong start in earnest. In point of fact, it is already underway, with many lightworkers DNA being altered causing any number of ascension symptoms. The fact that I can't "prove" any of this does not bother me in the least. I know from within. We are on the verge of a great planetary transformation, the likes of which has not been seen for thousands and thousands of years. It's the reason there are so many other races from all across the cosmos visiting us at this time, some actively helping and assisting, others simply observing this great phenomenon as we move through this pivotol time in earth's history. We should all feel lucky to be alive, as I'm told there were far more souls standing in line than were actually granted admitance

I know exactly what you're talking about. It's beautiful isn't it? We mainly hear about negative experiences, but really, underneath it all there's something profound going on!

You were in contact with E.T's? Can you expand on that please? :)
Old 07-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
I love UFO hunters. it is my favorite paranormal/conspiracy type show by far.
Bill with his enthusiasm, Pat with his level headed-ness, the scientific-skeptic guy with his wanting to rationally explain everything who nevertheless admits every now and then to being completely stumped. They seem like a genuine crew. I love how they have such contrasting beliefs and opinions between them yet can remain respectful and communicative about everything. That series covers a lot of ground i think, i wish it was still on.

I do love this show too. :) The three of them can be quite entertaining to watch especially when they are all on opposing views. But they do work things out together without resorting to name calling. :)
Old 07-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Mashel

Thanks for much for sharing your story. I know how hard it is to share stories like these. There is just so much that is going on and the fear can just freeze you. Even if you are told there is nothing to fear, just the shock of someone appearing right before you can be startling.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbirds
There are a lot of conspiracy theorist that keep moving the dates around, theres a lot floating around the internet on it too. I don't take much notice of any of the dates, but my gut tells me that something serious is going on, which will effect us worldwide. And I really hope i'm still alive to see it

Oh gosh me too! I'm ready for a new better world! And if we use the idea of Ancient Aliens where they come down and helped mankind along in building great and wonderful things. I could only hope it would be the same. I would love to be a part of that!