Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Bluegreen

As far as I know possession is when an entity takes possession of a body and directs its actions while the owner of the body is powerless to resist.

It seems to me that you do not lose control of your will or body. Correct?
Old 17-10-2011, 09:51 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
As far as I know possession is when an entity takes possession of a body and directs its actions while the owner of the body is powerless to resist.

It seems to me that you do not lose control of your will or body. Correct?

ever go to reach something, but cringe and pull back ... because of an intense, foreboding "sensation" or "perception"?

check this out:

we sat at dunkin donuts. i "fell asleep" right there ... except not PHYSICALLY. a PART of me fell asleep but i was very well aware. all of sudden, i saw that i was staring at the palm of my left hand, which i had lifted nearly in front of my face. I DID NOT CONSCIOUSLY DO THAT. he sat there, QUIET. when i CONSCIOUSLY saw that i was looking like a fool, staring at the palm of my hand ... i put it down and did a LOT of mental work at blazing speed, let me tell ya.

i take my time to process *EVERYTHING*. HE happens to have the most remarkable, unusual HUGE X in the palm of his hand. i really think that in his presence, i "fall asleep" ... become "submissive" and he can actually mentally influence my behavior.

there was one day, we were standing face to face and not getting along too well. my face suddenly looked aside and i felt as if he hit me. he didn't, physically - but i think HE DID hit me, with his "imagination".

there was another time, we were walking side by side and i could feel myself sort of "fly away". and i remember that i said something and he smiled a great big smile. i did not then and i do not now know what the heck i said. NO CLUE. BECAUSE I WASN'T THERE. i was there PHYSICALLY.

i could go on and on and on with all kinds of examples. ENDLESS examples AND details!

i have not seen him PHYSICALLY for almost a year. the last time he came here, he tried to get me arrested but ended up being arrested, himself. he went to jail for 5 months. i checked his public record... he's got one year served for threatening, convictions for strong-armed robbery, harassment and some other things.

the thing that's really got me stirred and on heightened alert right now is the "end of the world" predictions. the date is supposedly 10/28 which happens to be a sort of "anniversary" date for us. most people think this "rapture" or whatever it is, is the 21st ... but it's the 28th (written in published books, so there is SOMETHING REAL and VALID ABOUT IT)

i really really really HATE putting my personal information out here like this. i cannot stress that enough. understand; i live alone, i don't socialize, i don't work ... i'm basically a shut-in.

Edit: to this MMM person who is *injecting* and *projecting* "LEGALITIES"... i suspect you and if you have a problem, it is YOURS and don't make it mine.

i'm working through my experiences, questions and calculating my life experience in a forum that is MOST SUITABLE for the subject matter: TELEPATHY, "remote", "distance", TWIN FLAME, SPIRIT CONNECTIONS, "possession", REINCARNATION, etc.. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT.

but if you think you can get the person on the other end of this to admit TELEPATHIC CONNECTION, PAST LIFE, "twin flame" ... then you're a fool. the person is NOT going to admit it, especially when this particular person has the criminal record that they do. SO I'LL KEEP ON DEALING WITH THIS AND WORKING THROUGH IT to understand it and develop my PSYCHIC & TELEPATHIC skills and abilities ALL I WANT TO.

Last edited by 1being : 17-10-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 17-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Bluegreen

Your story reminds me of a fiction novel about Svengali who used mind control on a woman called Trilby.

You write that you live alone, do not socialize, do not work. This leaves you with a lot of time to think which is never a good thing if there is no sounding-board. In other words, there is no one to discuss your thoughts with so that your thoughts go around in circles.

Have you tried to find help? If so, what kind?

Train your will. Will yourself to socialize. Will yourself to find a job.
Perhaps there are people here who can explain how to protect yourself.
There is a book you might want to read: Remarkable Healings by Shakuntala Modi.
Old 17-10-2011, 10:58 AM
MMM

if you cannot get a spirit to go away, you need to see a mental health professional or any physician/trained health care professional for a referral
some of what you write of is definately not normal
Old 17-10-2011, 11:16 AM
1being

Quote:
Your story reminds me of a fiction novel about Svengali who used mind control on a woman called Trilby.

You write that you live alone, do not socialize, do not work. This leaves you with a lot of time to think which is never a good thing if there is no sounding-board. In other words, there is no one to discuss your thoughts with so that your thoughts go around in circles.

Have you tried to find help? If so, what kind?

Train your will. Will yourself to socialize. Will yourself to find a job.
Perhaps there are people here who can explain how to protect yourself.
There is a book you might want to read: Remarkable Healings by Shakuntala Modi.

my initials are MK and sometimes, i feel MIGHTY ULTRA.

just sayin'.

i'm 35 years old ... have i tried to find "help"?

you DO know that the word "help" is a bad, 4 letter word to some people, right? tell me you know that, because it's true.

i learned to "help" myself by studying the WORD (of dictionary, of thesaurus and even the bible and some other source readings). i learned LOTS of words that WORKED to enhance my understanding of the VERY supernatural, paranormal, "spiritual", MYSTIC, PSYCHE / PSYCHIC / PSYCHOTIC / PSYCHIATRIC world that we live in.

how many states can a person be in, at the same time? i'm like a SAVANT, brutally, painfully MENTAL & INTELLECTUAL. *verbose*. my MIND, my SPIRIT, my PSYCHE, my EXPERIENCES .. DRIVE ME INWARD, like a PRISON. i'm "alien" ... incomprehensible, to most people who meet me, thereby - ALIENATED.

MOST people try to make me "shut up". they don't want me to be talking about the things i talk about. on another thread, one's person advice was to CLOSE THE THREAD. why? don't like my reality? NEITHER DO I.
Old 17-10-2011, 11:29 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
if you cannot get a spirit to go away, you need to see a mental health professional or any physician/trained health care professional for a referral
some of what you write of is definately not normal

don't you mean i need to see a priest? or a rabbi?

normal? we live in a world where half the world denies the other. normal?

PARAnormal
PARAdigm
PARAdox
PARAdise
PARAnormal
Old 17-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Bluegreen

You cannot generalize and say that help is a bad four-lettered word. I gather from your response that you did try to get help but without success.

I have no other suggestions than the ones I already gave. I am sorry.

The closing and even removal of threads is the reason I have not posted here for months. I do not believe in gagging people when no foul language is used. It blocks all opportunity to arrive at a common ground or ending a 'heated' discussion amicably.
Old 17-10-2011, 12:08 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Hi 1being, and that is what you are “1 being” what you describe is both in your heart and mind. If you believed him to be your “twin flame” then you loved him, maybe unconsciously you still do, but mentally you do not want to. You have obviously shared intimate activity with him, telepathy, past life regression, which leads me to think, you think he can `get under your skin`.

But he cannot, what you feel is there, you fear might be there, is the process you are going through, by trying to adapt to him not being there.
I feel it’s in your heart that his influence is still creating a hold on you, and no one but you can change that. Bringing that heartache to the surface, can take many forms of reaction, and still being `under your skin` is something many who have been where you are, could associate with.

In that regard, though it may feel like possession it is not, by any spiritual or psychic concept, I cannot tell you how to remove his influence, but I am suggesting that you look closer at why you won`t let him go, because his influence is kept in you, by you. Decide to `let it go` and it will go, but that means letting go any feelings you have for him, good and bad. I give this reflection with the greatest of respect for your situation, and hope it may be of some help.

Peace be with you

i've studied some more about this "twin flame" business and it seems like people think / believe / profess that twin flames / twin souls are *always* connected. *IF IF IF* that's true...

I DON'T WANT MINE!!!

part of me thinks i'm NOT his twin flame and he's not mine. i actually started to think that i was only a LINK that connected him to someone *else*, who i am also very strongly connected to. it's sort of messy, and there's really not much can do about that, and that's EXACTLY what i'm trying to do!!! figure out what i can do about all of this!

but *IF* he and i really ARE some sort of "twin flame" or something like that...

i just DON'T WANT this "connection". I DON'T WANT IT and what i DO want ... is THE CHOICE.

but, is it NOT my choice? am i really SO powerless? am i really and truly HALF OF SOME ONE ELSE?

i've had some sort of "telepathy" since i was a child. and of course, that's NOT EASY AT ALL, for VERY many reasons:

1. people DENY that telepathy exists and is real
2. in the "spiritual" realm, telepathy is accepted as a "gift" but in PSYCHIATRY, it's treated as a disorder, a disease and given a different name.
3. i was BRAINWASHED into believing that i was STUPID, crazy & "ill". that caused HUGE trouble & problem for me (still living with the lingering effects of it)
4. telepathy SUCKS! people have TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE THOUGHTS! people are abusive *on the outside* and actually are MUCH WORSE on the inside!!

it's no disease, but it certainly is NOT EASY.

a key feature of this twin flame thing is LIFE LONG, LONG-DISTANCE CONNECTION. yes or no?

omg

and now that i'm here, in *HIS* home state (i'm NOT from here)... i'm just not a happy camper. AT ALL.

thanks for all the replies. i keep getting messages that i'm gonna give birth or something like that. i have no idea what to expect, but apparently ... all the suffering, the laboring, the agonizing, the torment ... all of it is ultimately going to produce some final result or something.

*shrug*
Old 17-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Master
Do you want to be healed/be free from this experience you describe 1being?
Old 17-10-2011, 12:11 PM
1being

Quote:
You cannot generalize and say that help is a bad four-lettered word. I gather from your response that you did try to get help but without success.

I have no other suggestions than the ones I already gave. I am sorry.

The closing and even removal of threads is the reason I have not posted here for months. I do not believe in gagging people when no foul language is used. It blocks all opportunity to arrive at a common ground or ending a 'heated' discussion amicably.

its not a generalization ... it's very specific and exact. "help" can be a bad word, a "4 letter word" for some people (i'm one of them).

i did notice a category for Strong Opinions & Discussions. i dunno, maybe that's where others might like for me to go & stay (i AM a very intense sort of person).