Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 10-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Council Of Nine

These things are within your grasp personally. Can you change your society? Do not be concerned with that, for as you change yourself, so you change the world.

Now, let us dive, as we have encouraged you to do, and look at the male and female aspects from a deeper point of view. When entities have opened their hearts and they are ready to communicate with honesty and with the best truth that they know, and when they are content to lay all aside and allow the radiance that is pouring through them from the infinite Creator to be themselves, then there is the opportunity to awaken to a magical world, a world in which the polarities make sense for the first time.

When does polarity begin? In the sense in which you ask it, my friends, polarity begins in third density, the only density in which that kind of polarity does exist. Because it is the only world or environment in which nothing can be known, spiritually speaking. A veil of forgetting is dropped when you enter incarnation and it is not to be lifted until the incarnation is at an end and you rejoin the dance of Creation first-hand.

The reason for this unknowing is that nothing that you do out of knowledge or hindsight, shall we say, is powerful to you. As the ones of Ra said, you can have a take-home test, an open book test, and look up all the answers and get it all right, but it means nothing to you except a good grade. It is only when you can’t look up the answers and you are thrown back upon your resources that you are challenged to find them and use them to move yourself away from what this instrument would call “the matrix” or consensus reality and into that magical land where things do make sense, where there is a reason for every polarity, light and dark, male and female, old and young. Everything in your world has polarity. Electricity works by polarity, gravity works by polarity, and so forth. It is a world of polarity.

Now when one does the magical ritual known as “The Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram,” which this instrument and the one known as Jim do every morning, the first visualization is of what this instrument would call the Star of David, a six-pointed star. It can be visualized thusly: there is an upside-down delta, or an upside down pyramid, which is the feminine principle, and there is the right side up delta or pyramid which is the masculine principle. And as those two are inevitably attracted to each other, they form a brightly shining star, the guiding motif of your density. Love holds the male and the female principles together. Each is the obverse of the other. The male reaches. The female awaits the reaching.

Penetrated more and more, this image yields the awareness that it is as inevitable that the sexes or the polarities of humankind harmonize as it is that they are different. Only by loving each other and moving into that locked design that is the Star of David does this third density come to life. Thusly, one principle is not better than the other. They are entirely equal and ready to be harmonized, but according to the free will of each. And within the system of magic that this instrument understands, each entity is both biological male and biological female in an infinite subtly of different ways.

Some women, for instance, move more according to male energy than female, regardless of their biological sexuality. Some men reflect the Divine Feminine with far more clarity than they reflect the Divine Masculine. And the two come together because they must, because it is within their very DNA to come together and create life, and in creating life they create the opportunity for service.

There is a glyph that is essential to western ritual magic called the Tree of Life. There are three pillars to the Tree of Life. There is a feminine side and there is a masculine side. There also is a central pillar which is created of those elements that magicians of old felt were neither feminine nor masculine. We feel that it is educational and interesting to see what characteristics are considered feminine and which are considered masculine. Yet we do not suggest that you are bound by those judgments. It is simply a picture of relationships that help you to think about what it is to be feminine and what it is to be masculine. Each polarity loves and desires love, yet to the masculine principle is given more aggression, more linear thinking, logic and such characteristics. To the feminine principle is given that which is not aggressive but which is immediate, intuitive and beautiful. The gifts of each make little sense until they have harmonized, each to each, to form, on the small level instead of the level of the world, the Star of David.

Generally, those who are masculine by sexuality have come into this incarnation to deal to some extent with power. What is the right use of their power? If they can control, should they control?

(Side one of tape ends.)

(Carla channeling)

What is the right use of that power? To love, to nurture, to be patient, to forgive? The point of polarity, in the sexual sense, whether it is on the surface of life or deep into the archetypal mind, is both to accentuate and to purify those characteristics that seem to go with the sexuality that is biological, and then to make the offering to the other sex of all that you have and all that you are. Then you together take up the magical dance of polarity and you can collaborate to do wonderful things.

Often, it seems as though a couple is not supportive of each other. The woman goes one way and the man goes another. And yet if they are holding each other in love, if they are keeping alive the excitement that bonded them into the Star of David in the first place, then their whole life is richer and fuller.

Your incarnation is largely about loving. And learning to love as the Creator loves is a challenge. Each time you are stopped by the opposite sex in transigence in some way you are tempted to think, “Ah, I’m disgusted. I would just rather be me and single and alone.” Yet in that state you are diminished, compared to the strength and the depth of your catalyst. Learning to serve each other is the challenge.

Thusly, we encourage you to glorify and find ever better ways to express that divine principle which is love, distorted according to your sexuality, while at the same time realizing that this polarity is a dance or a game that you are playing in order to learn. You might call third density a Montessori School. Instead of books, you are given games and they are learning games. Your game is to create love from hatred, unity from disharmony, joy from sadness, hope from fear, consolation from distress, and the polarity you seem to have feeds into that wonderful goal only insofar as it gives you the pathways that you may walk to find the truth within you. There are many paths to the truth. You shall not make a mistake as you walk, although as the one known as Ra noted that there are always surprises.

My friends, this is, as we said, only the merest tip of the iceberg of this interesting subject. If you wish to query at another time, we are delighted to work with you. But for now we feel that this is all that this instrument can do and all that this group can do as far as maintaining that focus that has given us such a good channel into this instrument this evening. So, we would open the meeting to [other] questions. Is there another query at this time? We are those of Q’uo.

F: What is the function of judgment in human consciousness?

The function of judgment is to place within you a picture, a way to think, a way to be, a way to feel that you may examine for what you would consider to be virtue. My sister, there is no escaping judgment. The faculty of judgment or differentiation between various characteristics is part and parcel of the human personality. In an entity which has not yet chosen its polarity of service to others or service to self, the faculty of judgment is largely wasted, because that judgment is not questioned. As the parents taught, so the child thinks. As the society teaches, so the person thinks. As the companies give advertisements, so the consumer thinks. Judgment is infinite. And yet it goes nowhere for it is not questioned, it is not used except as a bat to hit at that which is other than that which the person has been taught to think is good.

In one who is aware and alert and attentive, the function of judgment in human experience is to bring from the hall of mirrors a thought to be used as grist for the mill. The seeking entity gazes upon that judgment and asks itself, “Where is the love in this thought?” For there is love in every corner, cranny and nook of creation.

That question takes the seeking spirit on many wondrous side trips. Indeed, the entire hall of mirrors around you is designed for nothing as much as to give you opportunities to feel things, to react and respond to things, so that you have something to chew on, you have decisions to make, you have, shall we say, judgments to hand down to yourself.

In one who is oriented towards service to self, judgment will be refined and honed for its own uses: the inclusion of the elite, the exclusion of all others, the relegating of those others to the condition of slavery and non-humanhood.

In the hands of the mind and the heart of service to others oriented entities, the faculty of judgment is to bring to one’s attention some part of the personality shell or ego, some part of that self, that universal self, that is not yet recognized by the seeker as itself. Thusly, in a way you could see judgment as an indication of spiritual illness—and solution to that judgment that separates as the medicament of love that does not vary from the truth one iota, and yet finds the harmony in disparate things.

May we answer you further, my sister?

F: No, that’s very helpful.

We thank you. We are those of Q’uo. Is there another query at this time?

(Pause)

We find that we have exhausted the supply of questions which those present are willing to verbalize and therefore, with the greatest of appreciation for your beauty, we leave you, as we found you, in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. We thank you, my friends. It has been a pleasure. We are known to you as the principle of Q’uo. Adonai, my friends. Adonai. We leave you in love and light.

[1] This phrase occurs several times in one of the instrument’s favorite hymns. It begins, “I know not where the road will lead I follow day by day, or where it ends: I only know I walk the King's highway.”
Old 11-08-2011, 12:31 AM
OldTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Council Of Nine
You are so right there.
Jesus was a Jesuit Rabbi at 13, he was always in trouble with other Rabbi's because of his alternate views, he preached unconditional love.
Well... Mr. Twain always had something interesting to say plus I agree with him too on this one.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:09 AM
mattie

Useful Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Council Of Nine
We are a mixed batch but this is not a prison planet, most of our race evolved on this planet, some bodies had genetic modifications.

Now talk about on a spirit level and you will find that more than half of the worlds population is not from here. You need to think a little broader, we are a universe with multiple dimensions, each dimension is another step up the evolutionary ladder. We are presently in 3rd density almost in 4th, well the planet is anyhow, we will get the opportunity to move when we die, if we make a choice now that is.

There are only a handful of 3rd density races who have the ability to travel great distances, this is because they are spiritually advanced enough to access intelligent infinity and hence access the technology of the higher races eg: the Akashic records.

Most of the craft who visit us are 4th and 5th density entities, so effectively from higher dimensions, these entities are tens of thousands to millions of years more spiritually evolved than us.

Very good information.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:11 AM
mattie

Atlantis May Not Have Been Evil

I love calling it ‘the old alien invasion schtick’ as think there is a huge amount of deliberate fear mongering about ETs invading us. If those who have the technology for interstellar travel wanted to invade they would have had the ability to do it long ago. I feel that much of this anti-ET fear is by those who want to CONVINCE us to remain fearful & are trying to whip up anti-ET stuff. This doesn’t mean that I think ALL ETs are OK, as I don’t. I think a small minority of them can be problematic.

There have been many accounts of interstellar travel to this planet since Atlantis was submerged about 10,000 years ago. Don’t let it throw you that they aren’t IDed by the name Atlantis. There is some very good modern research that is substantiating Plato’s accounts about Atlantis. The remains of submerged highly developed cities are being discovered in all of the planet’s oceans.

Atlantis may or may have not been destroyed because it was evil. Otto Muck has some very good geological evidence to support that a large meteorite caused the Atlantic Ridge that Atlantis was on to rupture. What if all the stuff about Atlantis being punished for being bad was just humans erroneously misinterpreting that every natural cataclysmic event was being punished by the gods? We now know that lightning isn’t the gods throwing thunderbolts at us because we’ve been bad. It is very useful to look at ancient accounts of events as being colored by their views at that time about these issues. We now know that earthquakes & volcanoes aren’t spiritual retribution.

Just as the Bible’s stories were often developed a hundred years or more after Jesus’ life & highly embellished, it is highly possible that Atlantis being destroyed by the gods for being bad was mythology that was added millennia after the event. Plato’s account of Atlantis from his maternal uncle, Critas the Younger, who was given this account from his grandfather, Critas the Elder, who was given it from Solon, who have been given this history in Egypt. Plato doesn’t mention that it was destroyed for being bad, only that it was destroyed by ‘voilent earthquakes & floods’ in ‘a single dreadful day and in a single dreadful night.’ It must have been difficult for ancient people not having the advantage of modern weather devices such as seismographs or radar to have dealt w/ violent cataclysms that came on them suddenly.

Plato’s account was ridiculed for millennia as it was thought that a very large island being sunk in 24 hours was utter fantasy, therefore MUST be allegory or creative writing, but this is unreasonable for many reasons. Plato was a well established older Greek scholar at this point & would have had nothing to gain by presenting creative writing as a historical account. Otto Muck’s, ‘The Secret Of Atlantis’ (ISBN 0-8129-0713-2) details numerous geological details on multiple continents that support that this cataclysm could, indeed, have occurred in 24 hours w/ the rupture of the Atlantic Ridge fault line by a large meteorite, just as Plato said. Of course, Plato wouldn't have known what caused the cataclysm.

One can choose to believe that a large meteorite puncturing, then activating a violent geological reaction was tossed at Earth by an angry deity if one chooses, but I’m inclined to think this was just one of those things that happens. Perhaps it was one of the hurdles that the planetary & galactic energies selected before incarnating as these, having very little to do w/ the organisms (us) living on the planet at the time. While cataclysmic events are unfortunate for those affected in their vicinity I just can’t get into the belief that they are punishments from a deity.

If we move past an advanced an ancient civilization being destroyed by a deity, then we can also consider whether its people were being evil as is often stated.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Master
mattie, I agree, there is much "deliberate misinformation" that one comes across. I feel safe in saying that ET's are not coming to enslave us or eat us, and I also think we are dealing with several species, of which not all have our best interest at heart.

I also agree about Atlantis. No question it existed. No question that it is submerged, perhaps some of it has already been found near Bimini. Some suggest that a small percentage of Atlanteans made it to safety and that the Tibetans are their descendents, who knows? but small pockets of people making it to safety and beginning anew is a believable account if we are to look at past civilizations we know of.

ok, got to run. I will follow up in a bit.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Council Of Nine

There is some great info about Atlantis on this site http://en.was-this-atlantis.info/index.html
Old 11-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Master
another thought was about channeling: the message that Council posted sounds spiritual and all but how do you conclude that it is 'real'? or what is real? since there are countless such messages to be found.

and my final thought about ET's, I will start a new thread as it would be going totally off topic here.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:56 AM
mattie

Equal Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
another thought was about channeling: the message that Council posted sounds spiritual and all but how do you conclude that it is 'real'? or what is real? since there are countless such messages to be found.

How do we know that what organized religion or any spiritual authority says is real? I’m inclined to give equal leeway to all parties, whether the information is from an established or new source.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:16 AM
Council Of Nine

Hi guys,
I understand how you feel as I was there myself sometime ago. No doubt it is a leap of faith but one I consider righteous. I have always considered myself to be an "Atheist Sceptic" but when when I read the "RA Material" "The Law Of One" it was like reading something I had always known and much more, it just spoke to me in volumes.

I started researching information from the books and was astounded that everything started to fit together like a jigsaw puzzle, information given about astrophysics, Cosmology and Metaphysics that was printed in 1981 were only just starting to appear in our science today.
The more I researched the more I could not get away from the feeling that these transcripts were real, I now class The RA Material as my own bible of sorts and find myself re-reading them all the time.
I bought the books but you can read them online here http://www.lawofone.info/

Just as a footnote the main instigator in this material was a a scientist, here is a little about him.

Don Elkins held a **** and M.S in Mechanical Engineering, and a Ph.D in philosophy from an English university, was Professor of Physics and Engineering at the University of Louisville for twelve years, and founder and head of the University of Alaska’s mechanical engineering department in 1960–61. He served with distinction in the US Army during the Korean War. In 1965 he left his position as tenured professor in order to give himself more time for UFO and paranormal research, and became a Boeing 727 pilot, eventually Captain, for Eastern Airlines until his death by suicide on November 7, 1984.