Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 09-08-2011, 07:14 PM
OldTimer

I've been considering the ambiguous biblical stories you speak of, SR, and their relationship to ET. We've been lied to for a very long time, now and I'm tired of it. That's one reason (among many) I have no regard for organized religion.

I just now saw your newest post... interesting. They even have the gall to 'tell' us how they've been lying to us. lol
Old 09-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Seperate_Reality

OldTimer, that is a rational point of view, but keeping in mind, that a lot of spirituality from long ago was misunderstood, misinterpreted by man. So many faith-based religious people want to believe their salvation is as simple as believing in God and, or, accepting and praying to Jesus Christ. These people appear to me to wrap themselves in an illusional religious comfort-blanket and are afraid to search for any true spiritual truths outside of this comfort-zone. The one spiritual-truth that these faith-based religions do have in common is the existence of God, just maybe not a full understanding of God or their true native spiritual nature as spiritual beings. Jesus tried to get his own spiritual truths and what he knew of these across, but even he did not have the knowledge to help man understand and realize their own native spirituality.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Seperate_Reality

I also think it's important to keep spirituality, God, Spiritual Beings, regarding before and after the "original" Creation of the Physical Universe, separate from the Alien intervention and humans, which came a few trillion years later down the line.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:58 PM
OldTimer

Our Mark Twain said, and I quote, "If Jesus Christ were alive today, there's one thing he wouldn't be; A Christian." I find Native American and Celtic beliefs true for me. I believe we will find our way back to manifesting as we once did, in spite of organized religions. Your words ring true to me, SR.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Seperate_Reality

I didn't know Mark Twain said that, but I cannot help but agree with it...
Old 09-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Seperate_Reality

Another thing, I doubt Jesus would be surprised either...

Mark 9:19And He answered them and said, "O unbelieving generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring him to Me!"
(a frustrated Jesus realizing man was not understanding the heart of his spiritual-message, spirituality.)
Old 09-08-2011, 10:22 PM
OldTimer

I prefer the story of Jonathan Livingston Seagull rather than reading bible verses. I see what you've found in the bible but, I don't care to fill my mind with it. Jonathan goes down much more smoothley.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seperate_Reality
This verse speaks volumes to me. A clue in what I stated earlier about a Prison Planet, where the prisoners think they are free. JMO

Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. (mass amnesia)

will have to read that within context...but it would certainly fit in as a smidgen of the puzzle.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Council Of Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimer
Our Mark Twain said, and I quote, "If Jesus Christ were alive today, there's one thing he wouldn't be; A Christian." I find Native American and Celtic beliefs true for me. I believe we will find our way back to manifesting as we once did, in spite of organized religions. Your words ring true to me, SR.

You are so right there.
Jesus was a Jesuit Rabbi at 13, he was always in trouble with other Rabbi's because of his alternate views, he preached unconditional love.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Council Of Nine

This is a very clear channel from the Quo, the Quo are a unified societal complex of 3 different Extraterrestrial races, it is a little long but I thought it may shed a little light on this subject
Saturday Meditation

September 25, 2010

G: Our question today is: Firstly, we would like you to give us a synopsis of the development of the Creation from prior to the point of the first distortion, all the way through to the third distortion. Secondly, we would like to ask about the spiritual principles of the Divine Masculine and Feminine and where those two polarities first became manifest—how and when they split, one becoming masculine and the other becoming feminine. Thank you.

(Carla channeling)

We are those known to you as the principle of Q’uo. Greetings, my friends, in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator, in whose service we come to you this evening.

It is a privilege and a pleasure to be called to your group. We delight in you, your beauty, your courage, your willingness to set aside part of your valuable time to seek the truth. We are eager to share our thoughts with you on the subject of the first three distortions of what this instrument calls The Law of One, and about the role of the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine, how they began and how they function. It is a large subject but we look forward to cracking it open and making of it what we can.

First, as always, my friends, we would ask you to do a favor for us. Listen to our words with discernment and discrimination, feeling and sensing into the resonance of that which we say. If what we say seems useful to you then by all means work with those thoughts that seem helpful. If what we say happens not to hit the mark for you, we ask you to lay the words aside without a second thought and follow the path of resonance. Each of you is entirely responsible for your spiritual path and you have the wisdom to know what is for you and what is not. Therefore, do not be swayed by the opinions of others or even by your respect for us. We are humble messengers, as you know, and we would not wish to infringe upon your free will or to disturb the even tenor of your walk on what this instrument calls “the King’s highway.” [1]

Firstly, you have asked about the first three distortions and, of course, as is our habit, we go back a bit to talk about the only thing that is not a distortion in terms of the cosmology of the Law of One, and that my friends, is unity. You and we are one; you and each other are one. The tribe of humankind on Planet Earth is one. This is simply due to the fact that the only thing in Creation is the Creator and each of you is a spark or an element of that infinite Creator. You shall always be you, through all the octaves of the Creator. You shall take upon yourself sex, appearance, gifts and limitations. You shall bring with you into incarnation relationships you have programmed because it seemed useful to you that such relationships, although always abrasive and always causing some suffering, would serve to bring both of you more into balance. And in third density’s polarity is the caldron, the furnace, the athanor, in which the dross is burned away and you become purified to be truly yourself, as the one known as G has said.

Every instinct tells you that this is folly: “I am not one with that person. I am not one with that nation-state. I am not one with that philosophy or that opinion.” Ah, but you are, you are all things.

The challenge, you see, of third density is moving from chaos into mystery; from the scrabbling to know, to own, to have, to be, into the relaxation of allowing yourself to be who you are; to move beyond the surface of life.

You, my friends are deep-sea divers. You are not satisfied to skitter across the ocean of life like a dragonfly. You dive deep and you seek the highest and best truth you can find. And eventually you pierce the veil of otherness and begin to feel the threads of the commonality about which the one known as F was speaking, that lie behind the shapes of judgment.

This unity is for all of you. And yet it does not keep you from being an individual. Every choice you have made in every incarnation goes into the personality you chose for this incarnation. My friends, it is as if you took a suitcase, not a large suitcase but an overnight bag—it’s a small stay, one incarnation, after all. You do not need much—a few gifts, a few relationships. You pack your bag. You pack your limitations, you pack your challenges and you set out to plunge into a dark world. For the sun may shine upon the Earth but in terms of spiritual seeking, all is in darkness. Nothing can be seen, nothing can be known or proved, and it is up to you to disengage yourself from your culture, your parenting, your hard-learned lessons of fitting in, to become, as this instrument was saying, a witness to yourself.

It is not that you are a witness. You are you. It is that when you witness your own life, it gives you a sense of proportion. This instrument often, in challenging circumstances, creates a cartoon in her mind and then busies herself by putting the right caption under it to make herself laugh. The more ways that you have of lifting yourself away from the impulsivity of quick emotion, and touching into that Balm of Gilead which is the underlying self that is one with the Creator, the more riches your incarnation shall have for you.

Unity is the deepest and most profound truth that we know. You are all the Creator. Do not turn it around and try to say that the Creator is all of you, for the Creator is infinite. If the Creator was not infinite the Creation would not be one.

Now, you asked about the first three distortions of The Law of One. In the deepest sense the first distortion is free will, because it was by choosing by free will to know Itself that the Creator created the Creation of which you all are a part. He wished to know more about Himself. His curiosity is endless and His sense of play and artistry equally infinite.

And so, as you experience and make that catalyst that happens to you into wisdom and received grace, the Creator receives that harvest and knows ever more about Itself. Even if an entity were to choose all the things that you personally consider to be wrong, yet still, that entity is not making an error, for he too is offering to the Creator the harvest of his desires and their satisfaction.

It was a long time and many, many Creations before the Creator decided to try the experiment of offering total free will to the sparks of Itself that each of you would call human. Yet this is your situation. Your free will is paramount. The other person’s free will is also paramount, which means that your rights stop behind your teeth and at the end of your nose. The free will that you have is to make choices for yourself, not for others. Observing and recognizing your own free will and that of others as well is a great key to using your incarnation well.

What frees you from those feelings of responsibility that “I should do this, I should do that?” The question is what do you wish to do, what do you desire to do, what do you wish to set your intention to do? The more you know your own mind, the more you are able to live in a way that respects and honors your own free will and your own ability to choose for yourself at every turn, [the better you will know your own desires and can set your own intentions].

Therefore, in that instance in which the one known as F quoted, the free will is a paramount distortion of the Logos in that each of you, as sparks of the Creator, have that free will, but the first experience of free will is that of the Creator’s. And, therefore, [free will] is far before manifestation.

It is the setting of intention—that right use of free will that enables the Creator or the co-co-creator, which is each of you, to live a life that is untrammeled by victimhood or confusion. We are not saying that there will not be confusion—there is often confusion. But when you have satisfied yourself as to the object of your desire, if you can focus upon what you actually desire and set your intention concerning that desire, [then if you can] live according to that intention, your path is always smooth before you.

Your confusion then is a matter of saying, “All right, here is my situation. As I see it, it is thus and thus, and I feel that my highest and best response to that situation is to choose this.” Once the choice is made you simply pursue it, not doubting yourself, not second-guessing yourself, but participating fully and being entirely present with that situation, with that choice, and with all that ensues therefrom.

The second distortion of the Law of One is the Logos. Logos is a Greek word and when you open the Bible to the Gospel of John, it begins with the Logos: “In the beginning was the Word.” The Greek for that Word is Logos. “In the beginning was the Logos. The Logos was with God and the Logos was God.” The Logos is with God because the infinite Creator is beyond any manifestation, even the manifestation of the one great original Thought or Logos of unconditional and absolute love.

Therefore, the Creator set Its intention to know Itself. And so were born the infinite billions of galaxies and the infinite billions of stars in each galaxy and the millions of opportunities for sentient life that exist in that universe that you can see with your instruments. Yet all things are distortions of love. The challenge is always to find the love, to see through the chaos that surrounds confused entities’ relationships and so forth. And this is true whether it is the relationships of the family, between two people, or the relationships between nation-states.

The world lives on the surface of things, skittering along on the surface in lie after lie after lie, for there are always advantages to be seen, power to be found, influence to be felt, resources to gather, and the tangled emotions of entities who only imperfectly grasp who they are and why they are here.

Do not stay there, my friends. Dive down into the ocean, that infinite ocean of beingness, until you come to the calm waters where pearls are creating themselves from the sand that irritates the shell, where beauty and truth exist like the jewels that they are, and where the ideals that you have in your heart of hearts walk and breath and live in a reality beyond all realities that you can imagine. It is wonderful to find those places deep beneath the surface, with their tsunamis and hurricanes and storms, where all remains peaceful and the movement of the great heart of creation is slow and steady.

Now, naturally one must exist on the surface of life. One must learn the buzz and get along with one’s fellow human beings. And that is all to the good. That is the source of your catalyst. Be grateful for that confusion and that chaos. But take the blessings and the challenges that you have and dive deep into the waters of infinity and eternity. They live within your hearts. You only have to open the door to your heart to find those deep waters. And as we have said so often to you, my friends, the key to that door is silence.

The third distortion is that of light. And it is only at this point, far down the chain of The Law of One, that manifestation occurs. Manifestation is slow in coming. Much must be accomplished first. Yet you live in a world of manifestations. And thusly, you see, you are always climbing what this instrument would call Jacob’s ladder, only you are climbing it down into the depths of your own heart. And there the Creator lies, beyond all manifestation, beyond all images, beyond all ideas of what is real—ready to heal, ready to nurture, ready to love.

Many would say that sounds as though the Creator were the Divine Mother, not the Divine Father. And this is our bridge to speak about the role of the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine.

It can be very confusing to think about masculinity and femininity, because there are so many levels, all of them equally valid, at which that dynamic opposition occurs. The way most entities think about masculinity and femininity is according to the outward appearance of an entity. If an entity has breasts and a vagina, that entity is feminine. If an entity has a penis and a scrotum, that entity is masculine. My friends, this barely scratches the surface but at least almost everyone is aware of the difference between the two, and aware that society has given men and women quite different roles, and not just the society, but the biological nature of men and women, has enculturated and preserved those differences and even attempted to codify them.

At that level it is well to note that the chief difference between the two sexes is that one biological sex is given the ocean of life, so that she necessarily becomes a priestess who can conceive and bear a child. The ocean of life runs through her and she is able to manifest that child. The male is not given this contact, this participation, in the ocean of life. He can come close. He can never experience the ebb and the flow of the tides of that ocean. Consequently, there is innate in women a certain inner power. Further, it is instinct as well as enculturation that offers to women an absolute and usually complete access to mother love, the love that is above and beyond all loves. That love touches into infinity, which is commensurate with the great gift that women carry within them.

Men, on the other hand tend to be larger or more powerful, more directed to protect and serve, as the policeman’s motto often goes. Yet both men and women are challenged by the same ideal and that is to use their power rightly.

It is also to be noted that a great source of confusion in your Earth world is due to the fact that the male sex is aware of the inner power of women and is somewhat challenged by it. Consequently, there will be every effort made by the usual non-thinking person who is male to keep women in their place, to tell themselves that women are inferior, to belittle them when they have intuition about which men do not know, for it is something that they can never understand. The instinct of a bully is not to harmonize but to control, and it is a sorry mess that your societies have tended to make of the possibility of dancing together, male and female, in utter harmony, seeing themselves as a tag team or on a tandem bicycle, working together, setting their intentions in common, and creating of life a glory and an honestation to the Creator.