Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 25-06-2011, 08:07 AM
b3yond33

Alien Abduction Experiences

I have been abducted many times. It seems that most or all were Etheric/Astral...sometimes it's confusing. Experiences: -I've been strapped on tables aboard a craft. -I had my eyes taken out. -I had some metal (?) thing placed on my head with wires or...sticking out. -There were times when I've entered a craft and there was like smoke that went all over me and almost made me throw up (perhaps it was to disinfect?). -Aliens were once going to force me to cross breed with a female alien. -I remember having a black thing over my groin area (I assume to extract sperm). -I believe once that I was shown/presented with a baby but...(mine?) -I was on a table and they wanted me to copy an alien symbol from like a monitor or...I felt weak...The symbol resembled a capitol "A". There's more but I think that's enough for now. Interesting, right? Feel free to comment.
Old 28-06-2011, 06:16 PM
eternal mind

Very perplexing how did you come to remember this?
Old 28-06-2011, 06:47 PM
bubblyglot

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahahhahah ahahhahahahhaha maybe next time youll get to make my favorite letter B yay. xoxo
Old 28-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Rivendoah

Was your experience anything like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szwvjXo_sHQ
Old 28-06-2011, 09:22 PM
eternal mind

Are you talking to me? I haven't been abducted. I've only had bizarre dreams
Old 28-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Rivendoah

No... I was asking B3... the link above is from a film about the experiences of Whitley Strieber's, who wrote a book called communion where he tells about his own experience with abduction... he dealt with a lot of fear...
Old 28-06-2011, 10:19 PM
eternal mind

Ah I should have paid more attention
Old 08-07-2011, 07:37 AM
miss.hawaiki

Very interesting. I have heard the other abductees have experienced similar things and some believe that the reticulans (grays) are dieing out and could possibly be another version of reality of us humans that we are or could be becoming like and they require our sperm to try and "save" their race by using our DNA to help reproduce their DNA with ours to build their population. Some think it's because they were cloning too much and the material of their DNA began to kind of break down. Interesting none the less. I would suggest that each time you feel you are in these places, you go to the highest most possible happy and love filled thought deep in your heart and hold onto it. My Nana had an experience with Grays coming to take her and she said it was REALLY hard but she fought them off so to speak by going to her highest light or god if you like or happiest thought deep in your heart and then they seize to exist. Only a suggestion. ♥
Old 26-10-2011, 05:37 AM
b3yond33

First of all, sorry I took long to respond (I haven't checked this thread in a while). @eternal mind, I remembered the experiences on the day they had occured and wrote the details down (wish I wrote them in greater detail). @bubblyglot, lol, I wonder what they'll attempt to make me do next? @Rivendoah, well, I'm currently unable to view vids right now (I use someone's device to post, etc.) I've heard about the book Communion but I haven't read it yet. @miss.hawaiki, I've heard of that before and believe that it's true. I have been into aliens/ufo's for a long time and have tried to make contact so, perhaps this is why? Thanks for the suggestion/advice.
Old 26-10-2011, 06:37 AM
b3yond33

I had another abduction experience like a week ago. I was in an apartment where I use to live (OOB) and there were alot of entities in like dark suits with (If I'm not mistaken) mask or helmet-type thing on/over their head. They were going after me for some unknown reason. They had some sort of weapon that when they shot it at me that area (/I?...a little confusing) became paralyzed within seconds. There appeared to be people on my side but who knows for sure. I tried to help them...used big objects as shields...I tried to fight off the paralysis from their weapons but I eventually lost control and I think lost consciousness. I was being dragged...I was now floating upwards by a beam coming from a ufo/ship. I think at incredible speed, I was taken to space and saw other ships...Now harder to recall...Inside ship...people...beings...they try to take my eyes out (I think) and didn't allow them/fought?...I saw on like a board four words that went together...Amplified...Fas4...Don't recall other two...