Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-08-2017, 03:39 AM
Suspended

Topic on Fire Angels.

There is no such thing as they are just demons taken in disguise of your gullible minds and with illusion tricks. That's all there is to it. Call them a demon and see if they get offended if they do gen they are demons if not and they speak of knowledge then they're not. Seriously I can't believe you guys fall for such simple things.

~Netan'el
Old 25-08-2017, 09:03 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Net; GULLABLE MINDS..??...lol..cant believe WE fall for it..??...lol....

My friend, YOU are the gullable one who fell for it - look around - Im sure you will NOT find any mention of any such "fire angel" anywhere here except in YOUR delusional mind..

Whats this then - some kind of new "trading card game" that you are trying to market I bet - like Pokemon..lol... gotta catchem all...

So - if you collect a whole set - can you "upgrade" your fire angel to - oh I dunno - say - a "magma angel" ?? - yer that would be cool - it could shoot beams of lava energy from its eyes like superman does....lol......be careful though - you will need to be at least a level 50 Magma Angel before you take on the big boss - Volcano Vera - she wants to destroy all the angels and keep all your "fire power" for herself lol , but Im sure you can "toast" her with your obvious awesomeness....lol...
Old 25-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Net; GULLABLE MINDS..??...lol..cant believe WE fall for it..??...lol....

My friend, YOU are the gullable one who fell for it - look around - Im sure you will NOT find any mention of any such "fire angel" anywhere here except in YOUR delusional mind..

Whats this then - some kind of new "trading card game" that you are trying to market I bet - like Pokemon..lol... gotta catchem all...

So - if you collect a whole set - can you "upgrade" your fire angel to - oh I dunno - say - a "magma angel" ?? - yer that would be cool - it could shoot beams of lava energy from its eyes like superman does....lol......be careful though - you will need to be at least a level 50 Magma Angel before you take on the big boss - Volcano Vera - she wants to destroy all the angels and keep all your "fire power" for herself lol , but Im sure you can "toast" her with your obvious awesomeness....lol...

No there really isn't such thing. There's no proof towards it and stop bringing up video game references. They're quite annoying like your stupidity. Fire angels aren't a thing and they never will be. The only angels that exist are those that are "fallen" ArchAngels and regular angels that are up in heaven.
Old 25-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Net; WHAT..??..You mean this isnt a video game fantasy youre talking about..??...lol...

what is it then - anime..??...manga..??....lol...or a new religion for goths emos and skater bois..??...

(only jesting my friend - but you gotta admit - it is HILATIOUS )
Old 25-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Hi Folks..

Net; WHAT..??..You mean this isnt a video game fantasy youre talking about..??...lol...

what is it then - anime..??...manga..??....lol...or a new religion for goths emos and skater bois..??...

(only jesting my friend - but you gotta admit - it is HILATIOUS )

I really don't understand why people think there is such thing. I'm glad things are getting reset in this realm lol
Old 25-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Net; You really don't understand why people think there is such a thing - and yet it is you who are the only one thinking it at all....lol..

Angels are VERY REAL - its just that it doesn't play out in the real world anything like it does in comics...lol.. Im only giggling at your naivete, not malicious..

Tell me abouth tis "reset" though -that could be interesting.??..
Old 25-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Hi Folks..

Net; You really don't understand why people think there is such a thing - and yet it is you who are the only one thinking it at all....lol..

Angels are VERY REAL - its just that it doesn't play out in the real world anything like it does in comics...lol.. Im only giggling at your naivete, not malicious..

Tell me abouth tis "reset" though -that could be interesting.??..

Well, there are 7 angels that descended from heaven with the purpose to wipe out the rest of humanity besides 144,000 people all of these 144,000 names will be religious figures and will be deathless even in violence. That's the basics of the prophecy I can't go much into detail but it's what I'm here for.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Net; Im assuming then, you mean the "heaven" of the god of the bible Yhvh and all that religious malarky.??... In which case - didn't that dude ALREADY take care of that..??...horsemen of the apocalypse and all that..??..

So, are you saying that you and six other brand new Archangels are created specifically for this task..??..Who WROTE this "prophecy " ??.. where and how is it revealed..?/...how come the Vatican dont know it..??..
Old 25-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Hi Folks...

Net; Im assuming then, you mean the "heaven" of the god of the bible Yhvh and all that religious malarky.??... In which case - didn't that dude ALREADY take care of that..??...horsemen of the apocalypse and all that..??..

So, are you saying that you and six other brand new Archangels are created specifically for this task..??..Who WROTE this "prophecy " ??.. where and how is it revealed..?/...how come the Vatican dont know it..??..

This prophecy is written only in the stars of destiny and if you haven't noticed of all the idiot bigoted pea brains that now walk this sacred earth are disgraceful. This is also known as revelations.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Net; So, your god Yhvh told mankind one thing about the end times - then went behind our backs altered it all for this new scheme - is that what you are saying..?....Sure SOUNDS LIKE YVHV - but just to be clear - IS that what you are saying..??..

And yes I have indeed noticed a lot of idiots around lately - pea brain mentality is indeed disgraceful - oh and btw - something to think about there - REVELATIONS - true spiritual revelations - start with the SELF my friend

So lets recap - you cant answer my questions - you cant tell me about this "reset" malarkey - and you say you "cant go into detail" about this prophecy - lol - is that like Angel speak ?? - translates to "cant think fast enough to make it up as I go along"..lol..

Oh - I get it now - you been playing your music BACKWARDS again, haven't you..??....lol....that's not REALLY angels talking mate, its JUST music in reverse...lol...