Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-08-2017, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
if i am not in that place that apparently doesn't exist, why does it seem I am?
you've yet to realize that you carry the light of truth within you.
the deeper into darkness you travel the more reliant you become on
your own resources for illumination. shine your light FallingLeaves;
you are not alone.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Horace; yes I can appreciate that interpretation you offer - very plausible - but it doesn't quite fit all the criteria of the real world events - and neither does it quite gel with the direct experiences of it...

What I mean is this precisely - Christ for sure without a doubt, is an enemy of the established god and its religion...He goes about telling people to come right out from under its influences, and openly tells the priest hood that they have no legitimate truth and that they are purposefully misleading the people.. To HIM then, all this must be very real indeed, for He knows the conflict He causes and is willing to do it anyway - His truth must be quite crucial then if He is willing to risk open hostility to get the message across..

Next point to consider is His death and resurrection... Its not made clear in the bible, but in the original scriptures it is very clear indeed - Christ WANTED - NEEDED to die - and practically TELLS Judas what He must do to accomplish this - tells Judas point blank that he must go and betray Him.. Its like the religion think THEY did it TO Him but all along Christ knew it was necessary and so , arranged things to suit...

WHY though is it necessary for Christ to die..???...CRUCIAL and the anwer hinges around the METAPHYSICAL truths He delivers about how creation occurs and how it is arranged and laid out around us...

Basically, because of the way the Creation is arranged - two SEPERATE realms - not joined at all at first - and essentially, Created as hidden and purposefully isolated....The entire explanation is very VERY detailed by Him - but here I will just say He is the WORD that is over all creation yes - HIS MIND literally governs the universe in a very real sense.....BUT, this realm we inhabit, at first, was literally "unconnected" to that Divine mind - Souls here were TRAPPED here - unable to have ANY Access to his greater realm at all He said...Let it sink in....

So to rectify this situation HE - the Divine MIND - comes DIRETCLY, inhabits a mortal form among us... This essentially bridges the two realms DIRECTLY now - opens up a literal ENERGETIC connection -a "pathway" that NEVER EXISTED before He took the form of Yeshua.....Then He spends that life here among us, teaching us, training us, how to find and access this SECRET and NARROW path - and look, this is indeed why He will repeatedly tell us - "no one comes to the Father except they FOLLOW ME" - this is precisely what He means - an ACTUAL and legitimate connection straight to Divine, that only HE can show...

So He teaches us, trains us in this way - knowing and telling us openly that WE cannot full fill the journey Home yet - not until HE DIES thus completing the connection and rejoining fully these two forgotten realms... It really is all about metaphysical and energetic CREATION Folks...He is the WORD - SOURCE of creation itself - and He is explaining how it all works in His ministry, then proving His truth in the manner of His death and LITERAL transfiguration, LITERAL resurrection.......

How to say it best..??...MIND creates everything Folks....It is indeed a journey OF the mind primarily - and yet - it is also a universal metaphysical truth that this uncovers - a real world and ACTUAL situation that is before us all.. Christ came here among us - the full Divine Presence - full Divine Mind - this linked the two realms securely joined....When He died He showed the Souls here the narrow path back Home, opened it up and taught us how to traverse it - thus allowing OUR mind to follow HIS mind, claim our inheritance and so, BECOME the Christ in that eternal realm.... He HAD to die - NEEDED to die - in order to once again free the Soul from the body and so complete the connection to Home..

It IS all about MIND - but under stand THAT MIND CREATES EVERYTHING - many many realms and forms of existence....At first THIS existence here, this realm here was not fully assimilated - separate - isolated - and His purpose in life was indeed to come and "save us" from this enforced spiritual isolation.....Or rather I should phrase that - He came to teach us how to SAVE OUR SELF, would be more accurate there....

Likewise, he is the way the ONLY way and NOBODY reaches that High Primal realm, except they follow Him and literally BECOME Him.....It is all about MIND - but MIND creates ALL - and what it creates will indeed be directly experienced ALWAYS as an actual "real world", solid tangeable EXPERENTIAL - for this is how all creation unfolds... The god of the bible is not a "figment of imagination in the mind" - no no no - it is a VERY REAL ENTITY - so are its angels - so are other forms we are aware of, jinn, demons etc etc... Just because these things are not - energetically aligned to this realm - does not mean they are merely illusion or imagination - they are REAL and SUBSTANTIAL but our mortal arrangement is using a slightly different energetic form is all.....Christ - essentially - came to first, merge these different energies and make them more compatable - and second, to show US TOO how to control that process directly..

The spiritual realms and their denizens are VERY REAL - fully authentic - and He tells us quite clearly that the next level to this Creation arrangement is indeed the realm of Yhvh - the god of heaven as WE know it and as the Jews back then fully embraced and was all they knew - BUT - Christ tells them of these other higher dimensions and tells them some of these higher states are beyond the MORTAL ability to attain yet..ENERGY - must first be "raised" - "purified" - similar to a SOLID becomes a LIQUID becomes a GAS - so we must take that process now and continue to refine the Self - past the material stages here of THIS world ENTIRELY, until we are not even a gaseous form - but a purely ENERGETIC form - LIGHT itself for lack of better words...

Just as for example - we know light exists in OTHER FORMS that mortal perception cannot access - you know - ultra violet - infra red - these are limits of OUR realm and its MORTAL energetic arrangement - but beyond mortal perception MANY forms of energy exist - x rays gamma rays all that background "radiation" for example - our scientists struggle to map it out for us but even thus far they know there is a MULTIVERSE with many overlapping "dimensions" within its total arrangement.. They are playing catch up to the knowledge that Christ delivered whole - Christ is aware of it ALL a He is the WORD that is over ALL creation - HIS mind holds all that universal awareness as ONE single awareness - and He is indeed teaching us how to step out of this paradigm - this mortal arrangement - and to DIRECTLY access all that lays just out of our mortal reach..

And the actual experience of all this -the way it plays out.. Yes - is a journey of Mind - but, there is a definite start, anchor point here in the body - there is a definite sense of movement and travel as the journey begins, the classic "tunnel of light" found in all authentic spiritual experiences - and there is a definite sense of departure and arrival - though the destination is not always so easy to control, the result is always the same - Soul becomes free from mortal constraints and begins to interact now with the spiritual realms that have always engulfed us..
Old 07-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Master
God doesn't send anyone anywhere.

We are rays of God. Eternal Spirits who are forever having an eternal experience based on the consciousness we possess; whether in the physical or nonphysical form

Those who are "in" Hell or at a lower level of consciousness on the Other Side of Reality, in the Spirit World are not in some other geographical place. There is a plane like this were Spirits can end up as a sort of punishment for the horrible acts they commited. But this is more of a karmic pull to this plane not somewhere God, who is Infinite Love sends someone.

God suffers in those who are in eternal suffering because souls are a part of Him, but God can not curb someone's free will nor pul them out of Hell without their consent or wish for change.

If an entity is eager and willing to change and wants God, a subtle cry goes out to the Angels who are Higher Spirits and some of them descend to shine God's love and light in the depths of this lower plane to show the spirit out.

God is Infinitely Merciful, Even those who feel like they are in Hell forever may only feel that way because there is no time in the after-life and negative experiences always feel as though they are never-ending.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Master
Posted elsewhere about "Inherent Sin", and involving this fallen situation in which we find ourselves...in time and space.
Also about our true origins in the heavenlies, and involving the angelic.
(Mathew 22, Revelation 12)
The Almighty knows who would inherently understand this, and who would remain in denial. From, " the beginning", and apart from time.
"...Before the foundation of the world".

Really, you aren't objective enough to look around you, to look at history, and agree with the Word that... "all have sinned and fallen short"?

Fallen short of what?

Of what originally was, involving unity, and purity.
Involving this animal/mammal and "organic" situation, in which you are fallen into, and have become "inured".

That's why.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-08-2017, 10:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
you've yet to realize that you carry the light of truth within you.
the deeper into darkness you travel the more reliant you become on
your own resources for illumination. shine your light FallingLeaves;
you are not alone.

I'm not one to pretend that just because God loves me it is all going to be sunshine and roses... in fact I rue saying this but punishing me is the best way to get my attention after all! I'll just sit around saying and doing as I please if I can get away with it (some here seem to be doing just that for example) and I'm getting the sense that isn't such a good thing after all.

So to say that because God is love nothing bad will ever happen seems like just a lot of wishful thinking to me any more.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Fallingleaves;
Quote:
So to say that because God is love nothing bad will ever happen seems like just a lot of wishful thinking to me any more.

Hmmm...Love is a state of UNITY - an emotion caused by the realisation of that state of togetherness and the connection it brings.. To know my Father AS love ,we must first become unified with Him / It.... This is achieved of course, within our own individual mind and we each have a unique relationship to the Father dependant entirely upon OUR OWN MIND and our own Self awareness..

We create the truth of our god, in a very real sense - we create it and limit it - tailor made for our own Self understanding - for indeed it is MIND itself that is the Source of ALL creation, and is the very thing we seek to uncover, found already within our Self - made in THAT image - Universal Divine Mind to Individual unique Mortal Mind..

It is Mind that creates everything else - without Mind there is no faculty to exist at all and all else flows forth from this Self aware spirit...SELF AWARE is the key - made IN that image, so OUR mind likewise creates the reality we perceive as life - especially this private inner reality we call emotions and thoughts..

It all flows from Mind, good or bad.. So in a very real sense, it is indeed all a case of "wishful thinking"... Its all a matter of Self perspective in relation to that greater perspective - see the unity, experience it, seek it, brings the things of Love peace harmony, paradise - and so true the opposite - miss the unity, ignore it or hold our self separate by our words and actions, and this brings anger, numbness of spirit, dischord, places us in hell, - good or bad - we are ALWAYS a Self Created Being - but nothing is "forever" as we are ALWAYS recreating the Self based ON that perspective and Self understanding
Old 08-08-2017, 05:38 AM
Master
it may be that wishful thinking is the best kind of thinking.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Master
I`m not a christian in the religious sense, but I do believe Jesus was what the hindus call an Avatar, a divine incarnation of god, so in that sense I believe Jesus to be divine. Regarding hell, the concept of hell has come about from what some mystics have seen in journeys to the astral plane. When we die and pass over we go to a part of the astral that our actions in life allow. For those who have lived a terrible life, they go to a part of the astral plane that is quite horrible. This is what people have percieved as hell. However this hell isnt eternal, it is simply a place we have created by our actions in this life and it will end when we have paid off the karma we created, or when we are reincarnted, which usually is around 60 yeasr on avearage
Old 09-08-2017, 02:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
I`m not a christian in the religious sense, but I do believe Jesus was what the hindus call an Avatar, a divine incarnation of god, so in that sense I believe Jesus to be divine. Regarding hell, the concept of hell has come about from what some mystics have seen in journeys to the astral plane. When we die and pass over we go to a part of the astral that our actions in life allow. For those who have lived a terrible life, they go to a part of the astral plane that is quite horrible. This is what people have percieved as hell. However this hell isnt eternal, it is simply a place we have created by our actions in this life and it will end when we have paid off the karma we created, or when we are reincarnted, which usually is around 60 yeasr on avearage

there's no "reincarnations", that's a false teaching, lead by satan. the bible NEVER SPOKE OF SUCH THING. Jehovah God and Jesus didn't create HUMANS, just so when they die. they will come back as someone or something else. when MANY die, they will be resurrected ,(brought back to life) ,(John 5:28). Jesus with Jehovah's HS brought Lazarus back to life. the scriptures didn't say he looked different, did it? ,(John 11:43,44). and our actions can not create ANY place. also MANY people perceives "hell" as a fiery place , another false teaching.

scriptures shows what "Hell" really is", which is a lace for ALL dead, good and bad, it's basically someone's grave. see here ,(Jonah 2:1,2 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice). He didn't mention seeing demons and fire, did he? He thought he would die there, in a since it would have been his grave.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Master
http://www.biblerealitycheck.com/caseagainsthell.htm

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/uabout-...-more--heaven/