Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Master
Daniel Chapter Seven, "The Fourth Beast".

After observing inane subject matter in the Christian Forums, faulty reasoning based on "street view", and errant conjecture, I thought to ask something more appropriate for the latter and modern day, in which we find ourselves.
In the day of , "The World Wide Web".

Who is the "little horn" envisioned by the prophet, in chapter 7, and who is the, "Fourth Beast" ?

And equally, as fulfillment looms, who is it that cares?

Can you interpret the symbolism and illustrations, which are found elsewhere, also, in the ages of the writings?
In searching for reference and confirmation of the picture I percieve in the illustrations, I came across this, involving sensible and intelligent conjecture, rather than the wild and wayward I've been seeing posted here in the Christian forums.

thomastaylorministries.org

When arriving here at this site you may click on "end time prophesies", found at the bottom, and find the appropriate article involving the symbology in Daniel chapter seven.
About the Lion, Bear, the Leapord.
And the fourth beast of "Iron", described by the prophet.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 25-06-2017 at 05:59 PM.
Old 28-06-2017, 01:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
After observing inane subject matter in the Christian Forums, faulty reasoning based on "street view", and errant conjecture, I thought to ask something more appropriate for the latter and modern day, in which we find ourselves.
In the day of , "The World Wide Web".

Who is the "little horn" envisioned by the prophet, in chapter 7, and who is the, "Fourth Beast" ?

And equally, as fulfillment looms, who is it that cares?

Can you interpret the symbolism and illustrations, which are found elsewhere, also, in the ages of the writings?
In searching for reference and confirmation of the picture I percieve in the illustrations, I came across this, involving sensible and intelligent conjecture, rather than the wild and wayward I've been seeing posted here in the Christian forums.

thomastaylorministries.org

When arriving here at this site you may click on "end time prophesies", found at the bottom, and find the appropriate article involving the symbology in Daniel chapter seven.
About the Lion, Bear, the Leapord.
And the fourth beast of "Iron", described by the prophet.

Since you got no answers I wanted to say I did appreciate this post; before you had even edited to add the link I was off studying
Old 28-06-2017, 09:37 AM
Guide

i don't do this type of bible studies/ preaching: these people twist the bible to match their agenda. not better than the devil himself.

i much rather go to a real church and priest. i much rather learn hebrew and read the original bible/talmud? .

good luck in your quest.
Old 28-06-2017, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
After observing inane subject matter in the Christian Forums, faulty reasoning based on "street view", and errant conjecture... I came across this, involving sensible and intelligent conjecture, rather than the wild and wayward I've been seeing posted here in the Christian forums.
I don't know what he's done, but AlwaysDayAfterYesterday sure got you triggered. Forget end-of-times prophesies. Let's talk about the apocalyptic soul-reality you're creating when you pelt him with abuse as you have done in several posts now.

As for end of times predictions: There really are just two ways to shine your Christian belief-lamp: via love and light, or via the dark and hate-filled belief-rhetoric of fundamentalism. The love and light path has to do with focusing on Jesus' messages about loving each other. End of times predictions have to do with fundamentalism.
Old 28-06-2017, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas taylor
The first is the lion, which is Great Britain. The bear is the second beast which arises after the lion. A bear is a modern-day symbol of Russia. The leopard is the next beast mentioned in Daniel 7. That tells me the lion, bear, and leopard beasts, which historically may have been in opposition to one another, will unite to create the Antichrist Kingdom – the final dreadful beast.

In other words, Great Britain, the European Union, and Russia will unite for a short time. It is no wonder all the world will wonder after the beast and say, “Who could make war against it?” Through the U.N., ten world leaders will carry out WWIII against “radical” Islam which will kill one-third of humanity.

No no no no no... The Bible is not a literal document. It is an occult manuscript. Everything depicted and unveiled in the Bible is relating occult wisdom regarding the soul, and the soul's path to self-realization (the Jesus path).

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas taylor
"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw A BEAST rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

Especially notice that these beasts are ONE BEAST this time, implying they somehow together make up the final Kingdom of the Antichrist, yet one head in particular will the rule all of the others – known as the dreadful beast.
Again no... none of this is a portent of some soon-to-arrive anti-Christ and/or world's end. This, rather, is a description of the soul journey each one of us is currently on. The Pisces Age (the age of religion) was symbolized by the fish. Fish in water; the collective group-think of religion. The next shift and step in our consciousness-evolution, in this the new Aquarian Age, is symbolized by the individual water-bearer stepping onto the land -- rises out of the water -- and who pours onto the earth the content of the truth-vessel they carry. Their own individualized knowledge, and wisdom and understanding.

The beast is the awakened ego that is no longer bound by religious affiliation and belief; the free thinker who now has free will and free reign in this new age. The untamed and unchecked ego is the thing that does anti-Christ work in the world. Whereas the self-realized soul -- the soul freed from ego attachment and united with higher self consciousness -- does Christ work. Anti-Christ is not a literal person or beast or thing. No. Just no.
Old 28-06-2017, 02:10 PM
Master
Well Baile, I am in diametrical disagreement with your perspective.
While your associations may also be true, these symbolisms represent certain things in both Daniel, and the Book of Revelation in scripture.
"Horns", represent rulers. "Heads" nations or countries.
"Waters", masses of humanity. "Stars", throughout the whole of scripture, represent both humanity and angels alike.

From the greater reality apart from "space/time", we are given general indication of what will take place in our future.

Who is "the little horn", one may wonder, in the prophet Daniels vision?

But the interpretation of the beasts at the Thomas Taylor site seem valid, regarding events of the day, in the age of the "global community", the "new world order", and the world wide web.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I don't know what he's done, but AlwaysDayAfterYesterday sure got you triggered. Forget end-of-times prophesies. Let's talk about the apocalyptic soul-reality you're creating when you pelt him with abuse as you have done in several posts now.

As for end of times predictions: There really are just two ways to shine your Christian belief-lamp: via love and light, or via the dark and hate-filled belief-rhetoric of fundamentalism. The love and light path has to do with focusing on Jesus' messages about loving each other. End of times predictions have to do with fundamentalism.

Fundamentalism is not really the issue Baile. What is really the problem is shortsighted and subjective interpretation of the scriptures, involving our organic and "animal/ mammal" situation. Which includes the "survival instinct".
Which same is, in my opinion, under a classification of extremism, exhibiting a lack of compassion, due to bias and certain discrimination.

One can maintain a fundamentalist perspective without "hate rhetoric", and discriminations based on innate, organic sourced instincts, which are not taught in the Gospels.
Which same many relate with, "fundamentalism".

Old 29-06-2017, 03:19 PM
Ascender
Quote:

Dan. 7:20,21 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them. (This one horn beast is the one king or political system who will be ruling in the End times. This one will come harder than those before him).

Dan. 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. (a governmental organization who rose to power). This governmental organization came from many nations, and they now sit as the one. And the last world power, before they are dstroyed by Jehovah God ,through Jesus. Just as Jehovah God used Jesus to clean out Heaven ,(Rev.12:7-9).
Old 09-07-2017, 04:14 PM
Master
There is another country that is purportedly represented by the Leapord.
Italy.
In which resides Rome. Which much of Christian thought has aligned with "Babylon", and,
"The city of seven hills", the beast upon which the "harlot" sits.
Revelation 17:9 - From the angel who is instructing John...

"This calls for a mind with wisdom.
The seven heads", ( of the beast), "are seven hills on which the woman sits".

Rome is the, "city of seven hills, and again also,
there are seven continents on the planet, as taught in schools, still.

Old 09-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
There is another country that is purportedly represented by the Leapord.
Italy.
In which resides Rome. Which much of Christian thought has aligned with "Babylon", and,
"The city of seven hills", the beast upon which the "harlot" sits.
Revelation 17:9 - From the angel who is instructing John...

"This calls for a mind with wisdom.
The seven heads", ( of the beast), "are seven hills on which the woman sits".

Rome is the, "city of seven hills, and again also,
there are seven continents on the planet, as taught in schools, still.

Also, one is want to ask, "How can the end times prophesies occur, unless those studying and knowledgable of these things, and the redeemed of God, be removed first? "
And, under what conditions, and involving what events... will, "The Rapture"
take place?
An event detailed and described by St. Paul, ( twice), who also had been "taken up", involving his "NDE" account.
Related to us in Acts 1:19, and in 2 Corinthians 12.