Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:02 PM
RAMMSTein

Angry never fails everyday

Everyday 1:23am something compells me to look at the clock, I can be busy working on something or reading/studying but everytime I have a feeling to check the time I look to find its 1:23am It never happens in the afternoon only in the late nite.

I have zero understanding of what this means, I've taken the time to look up bible versus (even tho I generally despise the book) and none of those verses resonate with me what else could it be? I'm open to opinions and interpretations so please by all means!
Old 03-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi RAMMSTein,

I looked up 123 in my Angel Numbers book by Doreen Virtue, here is what it says ~

"Simplify your life. Get rid of anything that's pulling at your energy, time or finances -
especially anything that pulls you away from your life purpose. The Ascended Masters are helping you with this simplification. "

Does this help or fit in with your life ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-07-2012, 05:18 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings RAMMSTein:

1:23

In the Numerology that I follow (if you take the colon into consideration);

1...Stands for new beginnings

2+3=5...Stands for unexpected changes

(if you disregard the colon)

1+3+5=6...Stands for an Ancient Force for Good.

Sounds to me like whatever message They are trying to give you--
it's a hopeful one--so quit frowning and smile.

Peace and Love on your path to learning to read the Signs...

Blessed be...
Old 03-07-2012, 07:47 PM
RAMMSTein

@dream angel: this is a stretch to apply to my current life,
time: I invest in only that which I wish and nothing more.
Finances:... well I havent much of that =P
Energy: I have been investing a fair amount of it and emotion into a woman but due to unforseen circumstances its rather difficult and taken a lot of patience (time) on my part
Could that be it? The girl?

@lady terra: I can only hope to see a new beginning but I lack that sight, and changes (less so "unexpected" ones) don't happen as often as I hope they would =/
But I don't understand this "ancient force for good" bit.. is that to say I will witness? I am? I will be involved in/with? I think I need some more insight if you please.

And thank you both! Much love
Old 03-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMMSTein
@dream angel: this is a stretch to apply to my current life,
time: I invest in only that which I wish and nothing more.
Finances:... well I havent much of that =P
Energy: I have been investing a fair amount of it and emotion into a woman but due to unforseen circumstances its rather difficult and taken a lot of patience (time) on my part
Could that be it? The girl?

You are welcome. Nice on the time idea " I invest in only that which I wish and nothing more. "

not sure on the Energy/ girl connection ? just taking a wild guess, and you don't have to answer ... she isn't available ?

Interesting on the different possibilities/ meanings of seeing numbers repeatedly. I like looking up numbers I keep seeing in my Angel Book and for me, the meanings usually fit right in to what is happening in my life. Others find no connection at all ! And some people say, to just see what the numbers feel like to you, in regards to a meaning... kind of like letting your crystals " speak to you " . Some people have this connection with their crystals, some don't.

I hope you find some meaning in the numbers, in whatever way works for you.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-07-2012, 08:25 AM
RAMMSTein

Oh man! it happened just now!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:59 PM
LadyTerra

A little more information, if you please? LOL
Old 06-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Master

Changes happen every time you learn something, for when you observe something it becomes a part of you (thus it Changes you) and by observing it, you think about it at some point or another Affecting it, by you observing it You change it like it changes you. By seeing and understanding this, if we change ourselves we change others (there's a reason why the saying goes you must become the change you want to see in the world) and vice versa. (That's why one must be careful with what they observe, for if they want that to enter their lives, it will come in all ways.)
also, with the numbers, what normally happens or how do you feel when you see those numbers? That may give you a clue. And here is something you may want to take a look at (it's numerology stuff for numbers, http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/