Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 17-05-2012, 03:56 PM
romistrub

interesting numbers in my birthsky and elsewhere

consider this a case-study for the experienced, curious, and/or skeptical numerologist. i am not necessarily asking for a reading (though i'm curious), but i believe that my experience with numbers may help reveal the nature and even characterise some aspects of the intelligent cosmos. forewarning: this will be a long read, so roll up your sleeves ;)

i discovered some months ago that i have a very interesting birthsky
which i would like to share and learn more about as part of a larger evolving narrative.

by "birthsky", i mean the rise/peak/set times and angles specific to my geolocation and DoB

I was born on April 24th, 1987, 16:00h
geolocation: 43.41*N 80.67*W

the following data are from redshift (crossplatform app), and i used google spreadsheets to analyze them

here is a summarized close approximation of the data

- the three: Saturn then Uranus then Neptune rise at 0:00, 0:40, 1:20 at 120degCWfromN; each of the three sets at 240degCWfromN

- the five: Moon then Venus then Jupiter then Mercury then Sun rise at 5:10, 5:30, 5:50, 6:10, 6:30 at 100, 91, 85, 82, 72degCWfromNorth; Jupiter (the centrepiece) peaks at noon

- the one: Mars rises at 8:22 at 57degCWfromN, and is the last to peak at 16:00: the approx time of my birth

- the return: Saturn rises again at just before 24:00 (or 0:00 April 25th)

here is the raw data:
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuR0_jZPC-1RdEVTWHQxZC01N1kxX3dvNkNTbVdJd3c

i have stood out mentally and physically my entire life, and now from a state of hopelessness and near-suicide, meaning has been plopped from the heavens onto my lap. i cannot help but share. I have gone to great lengths to understand why I am here. it was a question i never asked before, but was led to since a near-suicide and subsequent admission to a psyche ward (on independence day 2011, though i was in Canada at the time where we called that day "Monday").

here is some further relevant information

the numbers 12, 24, and esp 124 are very important to me
they guide me to things i need to see and experience
and they reappear in many significant and sometimes magnificent ways in my life

let me try and take it from the top

when i was in the psych ward, i had my first truly bizarre experience.
i was playing a game of battleship with my roommate in the ward cafeteria. he was a big bald burly angry-biker-looking guy, thoroughly intimidating but a very kind soul. the game was space-themed, with oddly-shaped ships, and i "hit" continuously for a suspiciously long streak. i was watching him to see if he was messing with me -- he seemed exactly like the kind of guy that would. however, i couldn't help but notice how my first miss was predicted by a feeling of uncertainty, lostness, or misplaced energy. i then realized that the success of my guesses were predicted by my emotions: equanimity or confidence was a hit, uncertainty of a sort was a miss.

now, at this point it's prudent to note that i have an established scientific mind. i've done my rounds through advanced science and mathematics, went to engineering school for nanotechnology engineering, studied quantum mechanics (not the new-age interpretive stuff but the hardcore math-heavy evidence-based stuff) and spent a large part of my free time with TTC courses on Western philosophy. unlike most scientists, however, i've studied the philosophy of science, and i understood from that time its benefits and more importantly its limitations. i am also well-acquianted with cognitive biases, and try to maintain awareness of my own. i was going through a major existential crisis that began after i left university prematurely, and was reading sartre, hesse, and some buddhist practice-based lit when life-events siphoned me into the ward.

back to battleship. after many misses in a row, marked by that feeling of lostness, the final hit was preceded by a very clear feeling of foundness. I recall the killing blow to be either C2 or C3. i had to check my bald buddy's side of the board to be absolutely certain that he wasn't performing some sleight of hand. everything seemed legit, and i was in a state of marvel.

the following is a smattering of the events and realizations that have followed that moment, which are demystifying the nature and purpose of my existence.

- visited used bookstore while in the ward. total cost was $66.67 or $66.66.
- attention is consistently drawn to clocks when the time is 12:24, 1:24, etc.
- grocer points balance as of July 7th 2011 was 1224; this is my only points card
- the bank i switched to (went through backruptcy when i left university; part of the existential crisis) had a transit number 2423, institution number 001 (of several hundred)
- the road i grew up on since age 12 is numbered 12 on Google Maps
- my "golden" (24th) birthday occurred on april 24th, the 12th year of the 3rd millennium since the death of Christ, which is the only time my birthday has ever occurred on an Easter Sunday
- there are 124 days from the Winter Solstice til April 24th, 2012, and 240 days from April 24th 2012 til Dec 21st, 2012

"entrance of the divine nature"

Jan 16: went to a store to buy some crates to hold my books, when I saw that one of the items i wanted cost $4.24. my attention caught, i permitted the numbers on pricetags to guide my purchase decisions, and all items, except one, ended up being exactly what i wanted. when i went up to pay for the items, the lady was staring at me oddly:
it turned out this was store #120
the total (before tax) was $144.39
the time is 11:22
when I walked outside, a big bright sign was staring right at me that read $1.20/L
and the receipt had seven 7s printed on it

unrecalled date: my dad mentions edgar cayce, recalling a seemingly "errant" memory from his early adulthood.

Feb 6th: after a very rare conversation between my mom and her childhood friend, prompted by the suicide of the child of a mutual friend, i was brought from Canada to Tyler Texas, where i am studying the structure of the Bible (75707, intercepted by Country Road 124)

Mar 12th: Dolores Cannon's books were on sale at Amazon.com for 12.24 (33% off $18). unfamiliar with her, i read the summaries and bought "Convoluted Universe" books 1-3. order# 103-0733370-3809006

Mar 14th: First group meeting discussing the direction of Shomerei Hamashal, the institute started in Tyler Texas to study the word structures of the Old Testament and how they relate to the New Testament, was recorded on my device as recording number 24, 120 mins recording time. meeting chair is wearing a necklace with three 3s

unrecalled date: an older man (late 50s) came up to me swiftly while i was browsing the new-age section at the local B&N. when i told him pieces of my story, he began talking about this code/cipher he had been given (details are at the bottom of this post). he pinpointed the number 33 as "the most esoteric number", the first time this number had been pointed out to me.

Apr 22nd: i was awoken and told to register the time at 5:33 AM, come daylight, i searched through the Old Testament for a chapter 5, verse 33. Deuteronomy (5th book of the Tanakh) 5:33 is the only 5:33 and verse 33 is the last verse. when i gave to my teacher my findings, he was told that I was to be shown Isaiah (12th book of the Tanakh) 53:3. observations:
- Isaiah 53 has 12 verses, and verse 3 has 13 Hebrew words, marking words 24-36 of the chapter, inclusive
- of the 13 Heb words, the centrepiece (7th) word is "suffering". suffering, its nature and purpose, has been until my introduction to biblical study the centrepiece of my studies in Buddhism. its existence and its nature are at the very core and foundation of the Four Noble Truths expounded by the Buddha.
- the Hebrew word for "suffering" is composed of three Hebrew characters, the centrepiece of which is a lamedh, which is the only Hebrew character that ascends above the standard character height
- surrounding this word are 12 words grouped naturally into 4 groups of 3 words, making five groups including the word for "suffering", as follows:

now-he-was-despised / and-rejected-of / men /
man-of / sorrows / and-one-being-familiar-of /
suffering /
and-like-one-hiding / faces / from-him /
he-was-despised / and-not / we-esteemed-him /

the corresponding hebrew wordlengths are

4 / 4 / 5 = 13
3 / 6 / 5 = 14
6 / 4 / 4 = 14
4 / 3 / 6 = 13

so that the centrepiece is surrounded by two groups of 27 characters ie 27 | 3 | 27
to be creative, this can be expressed structurally as (3*3*3) | 3 | (3*3*3)

Isaiah 53 contains exactly 666 hebrew characters, which can be expressed structurally as
666 = 1+2+3+...+36 (36 = 6*6)

there are 166 words in Isaiah 53
there are 66 chapters in Isaiah
there are 66 books in the standard-issue Bible, including the New Testament
there are 24 books in the Jewish Tanakh

interesting observations about these numbers:
- 666 chars / 12 verses = 55.5 chars / verse
- 166/3 = 55.(33)~ (where the number in brackets is repeated indefinitely)

May 13: exhortation held in which a hymn was sung that was not in my hymnbook (precedent). it was on page 333 of my neighbor's hymnbook, and the end of the sermon was the reading: Isaiah 53:1-5

general observations

- Saturn, the 6th planet from the Sun, and the planet that bounds my birthdate at its midnights, has at its north pole an amazingly geometric hexagon formed of its gases that is four times the size of Earth
- Strong's number G2424 is Jesus
- ISO 15924 (codes for the representation of names of scripts) defines Imperial Aramaic as code "Armi"; #124
- summing digits of powers of 2 results in a repeating sequence of numbers: 1,2,4,8,7,5, which is a non-linear numerical chiasm (+1+2+4-1-2-4)
- 120(base 4) = 24(base 10)

at this point, i have no doubt in my mind that there is a universal intelligence guiding me, or at least that there is no such thing as "dead matter". what i hope now is to characterize it with the help of some fellow seekers.

ask if you have questions. i will answer if i have answers

the "cipher"
an unbeforeseen man in B&N gave me this cipher by which to decode English words and discover their "hidden meanings". i have yet to study the potential applications of this cipher.

A => 1, B => 2, C => 3, D => 4, E => 5,
F => 8, G => 3, H => 5, I => 1, J => 1,
K => 2, L => 3, M => 4, N => 5, O => 7,
P => 8, Q => 1, R => 2, S => 3, T => 4,
U => 6, V => 6, W => 6, X => 5, Y => 1,
Z => 7

eg romistrub --> 274134262 --> 2+7+4+1+3+4+2+6+2 = 31

1 => AIJQY,
2 => BKR,
3 => CGLS,
4 => DMT,
5 => EHNX,
6 => UVW,
7 => OZ,
8 => FP

Last edited by romistrub : 17-05-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Old 17-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

There is without doubt a higher meaning to not only numbers but letters, too.