Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 18-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Azlore

It was also realised that a Testors model kit depiction of the Roswell UFO was in-fact the exact plans from the real UFO at Roswell itself. When this fact was realised in that he effectively duplicated real UFO details and marketed it as a model kit for public sale, the manager of model kit company mysteriously died!
Old 18-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Azlore

A good old disappointing nod of the head does the trick for anyone to suggest that out of billions of star systems that we are apparently the only species living on one blue spec in space.
Old 18-06-2011, 03:09 PM
northstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlore
A good old disappointing nod of the head does the trick for anyone to suggest that out of billions of star systems that we are apparently the only species living on one blue spec in space.

yes... i have no problem with the et connection... it too was part of the things i've been shown... but i wasnt shown any battles and wars between them, but even if there were, i dont think the gods would have any problems controlling them as they would have for the past gazillion years...

i did hear of the abductions in the 90s, and i simply asked the gods (whtevr) to intervene on our behalf... science is one thing, pain is another, we are not lab rats... then i soon after heard a guy talking about his abduction, and that a light being showed up, and the grey went rushing out of the room in fear... and the light being came over to comfort him...

then i myself (in an obe dream) was in an orb where we confronted an older earth reptilian, and he took of like a flash... i personally think things are changing... and i dont think its be-cause of anything we've done... but... if it is time for us to meet et's, i think we should put our best foot forward... caution is ok, but blind hatred just gives me the shivers...
Old 18-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Experiencer

Hi Azlore,

Quote:
It was also realised that a Testors model kit depiction of the Roswell UFO was in-fact the exact plans from the real UFO at Roswell itself. When this fact was realised in that he effectively duplicated real UFO details and marketed it as a model kit for public sale, the manager of model kit company mysteriously died!
Good call and thanks for this illumination.

Namaste
Old 20-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Azlore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Hi Azlore,

Good call and thanks for this illumination.

It was disappointing when I heard about this model kit being accurate because I remember seeing it in the shops and I was actually going to buy it, now I wish I did.
Old 20-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Azlore

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar
and i dont think its be-cause of anything we've done... but... if it is time for us to meet et's, i think we should put our best foot forward... caution is ok, but blind hatred just gives me the shivers...

I think it is going to be a long road before we have full ET contact, especially with the dead quite manner of the governments around the world, not to mention the constant denial too.
Old 20-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Experiencer

Hi Azlore,

Quote:
I think it is going to be a long road before we have full ET contact, especially with the dead quite manner of the governments around the world, not to mention the constant denial too.
There is of course the full ET contact that has happened to abductees, some on a regular basis. As in the Reticulan long-term breeding program.

http://www.ufoabduction.com/straighttalk.htm

"Judge them by their fruits."

If we come across benevolent, Service-To-Other (STO) extraterrestrials, then we should strive to befriend them.

In contrast, the Reticulans have demonstrated that they are not STO but Service-To-Self (STS) and that they like to take without asking anything they wish.

Thus, it is wise to be amiable to benificent aliens, and to strive to defend ourselves against those who are hostile to us and who like to treat us as laboratory animals and slaves, to use our glandular extracts as vitamin supplements, and other heinous crimes.

Being a Terran under Reticulan subjugation is like being Jewish in WWII Nazi Germany. They do with us whatever they wish, including using us for laboratory experiments. It appears that the Reticulans are actually worse to us than the Nazis were to the Jews. You don't hear stories about the Nazis having eaten Jewish children as a delicacy but you do, albeit rarely, come across that degree of evil that is relayed to us by abductees.

Namaste
Old 20-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Experiencer

Regarding that Roswell UFO model, they is still available.

http://death-note-pillow-l.co.cc/Pro...ufo-model-kit/

http://www.ehobbies.com/lnd91005.html

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...xFVoD3CzgQ_Gvd

http://roswell.greyfalcon.us/pictures/1.jpg

Cheers!
Old 22-06-2011, 03:22 AM
Azlore

I actually saw another version that was a more conventional disc shaped version, I will try to find a pic of it :)
Old 10-05-2014, 12:53 PM
RikPaul

A facet to UFO's that ads confusion is that the main sighting of a UFO is an orb shape and at night this makes things hard to know the true shape of the UFO. So essentially you would never know if it is US made or a genuine UFO from an alien origin.

In any case whether it is made on Terra or not, avoiding them is necessary for your safety.