Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Seeker

Jesus' Shooting Star?

Hi everyone! So, a few months ago I experienced something that was beautiful!

I was in a bad time. Not necessarily with my life, but mainly mentally. I grew up in a Christian family. My father was a preacher so I learned about the Bible early on. However, as I grew older I started questioning everything. Not to try and disprove anything but mainly to "find" God, I thought. You see, as a kid I believed in God, but religion didn't really fit with my frequency so to speak. So I wanted to compare my spirit to other spirits and see if I could better understand God.

Anyways, a few years ago I started experiencing synchronicities. At first the signs were subtle until I started paying attention to them. And believe me I denied them many times and prayed about it, but they just amplified so I knew God was wanting me to see them. It wasn't until I gave in to them that I started truly communicating with God.

Well one night I was sitting outside under the night sky talking to God. I was telling Him all of my concerns. I told Him that I love Him, but I didn't want to come to Him in a way that He did not like. I had slowly moved away from the believe in Jesus, because so many people claim either the Bible was not real or exaggerated. And even though I believe it was real I started feeling like it was safer to just focus on God instead of Jesus. So it got to a point after talking to Him that I just simply asked Him, "Father, is it about Jesus?"

And literally right after I asked that I looked up. Just then a shooting star flew over head. Not in the distance, but right over me.

I felt like it couldn't be anymore clear, but when it comes to Jesus I feel like there is a part of me that doesn't know or understand Him. Was this a sign from Jesus?
Old 25-08-2017, 11:46 PM
Master
That is the eternal question.... Jesus is a good friend and I habitually prayed to him from my youth. I have had many strange things happen around my love for him.. And I don't even go to church these days. But I am loved by him!

What a mystery, the cross, and the resurrection.

Maybe one day mine will come.

Tell you my latest story... I went camping with my mild Autistic son ( Aspergers, he's got more going on than me at most times lol) for 2 weeks just a few weeks ago, it can be a struggle at times but I love him soooo much.

Anyway, I'm sitting on the beach with him and this hippie preacher comes up to me ( I look the hippie part too LOL) with Christian tattoos all over his arms. He tells me I"m a great father to my son and that Jesus told him to tell me. I almost cried... and then he blessed me and walked away.

I said in is parting ... God Bless! Everyone on the beach kinda chuckled eh. Then a huge bald eagle landed in this large pine tree over the beach right at that time, that does not happen very often!. OK, it was not a dove but everyone got the message. It blew me away.

God bless... Nature?

I have my Buddha nature too, but Jesus brought the flesh back... glorified.

People seem to miss that little point.

And then all these little pointers happen around his name in my life too. I dunno... can't help you.

Old 26-08-2017, 02:02 AM
Master
"Signs in the Sky".

Great book too, by Adrian Gilbert.

Synchronicity is cool. It involves the illusory nature of time and space.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-08-2017, 02:07 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
That is the eternal question.... Jesus is a good friend and I habitually prayed to him from my youth. I have had many strange things happen around my love for him.. And I don't even go to church these days. But I am loved by him!

What a mystery, the cross, and the resurrection.

Maybe one day mine will come.

Tell you my latest story... I went camping with my mild Autistic son ( Aspergers, he's got more going on than me at most times lol) for 2 weeks just a few weeks ago, it can be a struggle at times but I love him soooo much.

Anyway, I'm sitting on the beach with him and this hippie preacher comes up to me ( I look the hippie part too LOL) with Christian tattoos all over his arms. He tells me I"m a great father to my son and that Jesus told him to tell me. I almost cried... and then he blessed me and walked away.

I said in is parting ... God Bless! Everyone on the beach kinda chuckled eh. Then a huge bald eagle landed in this large pine tree over the beach right at that time, that does not happen very often!. OK, it was not a dove but everyone got the message. It blew me away.

God bless... Nature?

I have my Buddha nature too, but Jesus brought the flesh back... glorified.

People seem to miss that little point.

And then all these little pointers happen around his name in my life too. I dunno... can't help you.

That is really cool! Maybe it is because the whole Jesus story, emotion, and love is so powerful. The idea that a perfect God sent His perfect son to save a creation that is imperfect. And to top it off! Jesus did it on his own accord because He knew we couldn't do it! That is so powerful! Thank you for your kind words! God bless!
Old 26-08-2017, 02:08 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"Signs in the Sky".

Great book too, by Adrian Gilbert.

Synchronicity is cool. It involves the illusory nature of time and space.

Thank you. I will have to read that!