Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-08-2017, 10:14 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Jeremy; Look and understand - there is NO WAY for us to "judge" anything ACCURATELY - as look, we have a BROKEN DIVIDED AND MORTAL MIND !!!

It simply is not capable of holding ALL our truth and so we end up forgetting our Self and our ETERNAL nature and concentrate ONLY on what is right before us ( five senses mortal world immediate situation)..

And in such traumatic life and death IMMEDIATE situations as life often brings to us - do you imagine you will even have the chance to sit and work it out before you act..??...

Conscience only comes AFTER you act my friend - it is the Holy Ghost chastising you for ignoring its guidance..!!

And your "god" may judge your actions, but again that is AFTER you have already failed and so that guidance is no good to you either !!-

And if Buddhist karma is real, then what about the rest who are NOT Buddhists..??...lol....where is there judgement an dguidance BEFIRE they act..??....

(Karma IS real, but is NOT what new agers would tell you..lol..not a tally of good vs bad,,lol)..

So the bible says - those who are PURE - are ok - but don't forget the SAME bible insists that we are all BORN INTO SIN and lost forever more...lol...so oops - not much help there either..

No my friend - there is no judge or guide to help EXCEPT the Holy Ghost as Christ revealed it... we MUST seek inside the Self, find it, awaken it, use it - and have it available moment to passing moment, forever Present, BECOME IT that is the ONLY guidance available that is available BEFORE you act - ergo, it is the only guidance that can stop you taking "sinful action"...
Old 23-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Suspended
In court, only insane is ignorance. That's he has no judging power. If you can't judge to know right or wrong then you're one of them, that simple. Sometimes even cat or dog know, after training then they know right and wrong.

Human are born in sin. For this one you've to use your own judgement. Not by God or conscience or karma. It's for the purpose all to be saved that's the meaning of it.

You don't know what's God and surely you don't know what's Holy God. Holy God is God of Christianity or of the religion. So you don't believe Christianity but you believe Holy God. That's a bit funny. Do you know what you're saying?

If I'm or my Spirit-God is taking care of the Christianity heaven then my Spirit-God is called as Holy God.
Old 23-08-2017, 11:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Hmmm gibberish to the untrained mind. Lol

The untrained mind influenced by dark beings... (muppets)...will always speak gibberishly. ...NO NEED FOR LAUGHING OUT LOUD'S
Old 28-08-2017, 05:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
it is the Holy Ghost chastising you for ignoring its guidance..!!

There is a small correction in thinking which this sentence needs.
Holy Ghost does not punish.

Here is the reasoning and why's:

1. God is the only being that is. he has no opposites. (read, life, love, happiness/joy, goodness as unopposed and understand this as holiness.)
2. You think you left him. Which is not true, but your belief made the opposition to the aboves.. This means that you only dream it. It, aswell, means that you are God, and there is nothing else.
3. When you (or when you see someone else) punish, again, someone else, who are you punishing ?

Understand that God is not doing this. But you, in the body, may be misled to do it. and yet, because there is nothing else, your punishment hits back to you.

Once this is understood, you will know why forgiveness is the way to go.

And again:

Quote:
"why God sends us to hell"

"God placed you in heaven where you are eternally, even NOW!". If you think and see something else, then it is you, who and where you have placed yourself. But it is only a dream.
Old 28-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Dan; yes I can appreciate the subtle difference there.. But in the real world situation, we are for now stuck dealing with "broken divided minds" - so whereas I may say and advise we should BECOME the Christ THROUGH the Holy Ghost phenomena = for now, still firmly mortal, so we cannot actually attain that status, just yet - even Yeshua had to die to allow the process to complete - hence here in life, it will always seem to be a separation - yet in truth - no such separation can ever occur...
Old 28-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Deactivated Account
You already have that status now. If you understand eternity, you could never have lost it.
From it's point of view, you are now, right now, reviewing your experiences mentally, from a past which is long time ago gone. But you still think it as now.

It needs only willingness and ofcourse guidance (which you perceive as external to your body) to recognize this.
Meditation is helpful.

What you call death, is not really death. Because God is life, and without opposite.
What happened was only an exchange of Form. His body was gone, and he was able to keep his original state.

You have to understand, that in this world, the death of the body is only an exchange of Form, but this exchange is not what father has made.
The exchange of one body for another is what the materialistic oriented mind made, to preserve its survival.
Jesus recognized this, and was able to attain the promised eternal life, which he always had.

The course in miracles is really helpful in this matter.

edit:

right, i remembered, before going to sleep, that there was a point which i overlook to answer:

Quote:
But in the real world situation, we are for now stuck dealing with "broken divided minds" - so whereas I may say and advise we should BECOME the Christ THROUGH the Holy Ghost phenomena

Yes, we need to deal with the divided minds, in time, but only through Holy Spirit. Because he knows how to heal the separation of the minds.
Iv already experienced some kind of guidance in this matter, but i was told not to judge, so i can not tell anything about the effects.

Last edited by Dan_SF : 28-08-2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old 28-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
The untrained mind influenced by dark beings... (muppets)...will always speak gibberishly. ...NO NEED FOR LAUGHING OUT LOUD'S
That's not good speaking of yourself(untrained mind) in a Muppetaistic derogatory way. If you didn't notice what Moph meant had to do with lies no matter what antics they use sheesh I thought even the backward people would know this. I would put it in reverse for you but just turn your head upside down.
LL
Old 28-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
You already have that status now. If you understand eternity, you could never have lost it.
From it's point of view, you are now, right now, reviewing your experiences mentally, from a past which is long time ago gone. But you still think it as now.

It needs only willingness and ofcourse guidance (which you perceive as external to your body) to recognize this.
Meditation is helpful.

What you call death, is not really death. Because God is life, and without opposite.
What happened was only an exchange of Form. His body was gone, and he was able to keep his original state.

You have to understand, that in this world, the death of the body is only an exchange of Form, but this exchange is not what father has made.
The exchange of one body for another is what the materialistic oriented mind made, to preserve its survival.
Jesus recognized this, and was able to attain the promised eternal life, which he always had.

The course in miracles is really helpful in this matter.
Hmmmm interesting read although I differ in what eternal life is. As you would guess it would be a long story but thanks for the read.
Old 29-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

Jesus wasn't referring to a fiery place, since he was with Jehovah God when ALL was created. so he KNEW THERE WAS NO "hellfire". man has tampered with the bible, switching, removing and adding. and we know from research that the word "HELL" replaced the words... "sheol" and "Hades", both meaning graves.

everything in the bible isn't meant to be taking literally, like the "Lakes of fire". which ONLY symbolizes TOTAL DESTRUCTION. notice when it say "hell" and the "false prophets" will go. if "HELL", was a fiery place where demons lived. and the LOF was an actual fiery lake. then first... how would it hurt demons? secondly ,how can fire destroy fire?

("also outer darkness where there is weeping, and gnashing of teeth"). here is where demons are locked away or a short while, basically out of commission ,(Rev. 20:3). he won't be able to trick people for a while, that's painful for demons. since they knew they once would be active forever, so he and his will be highly upset!