Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-04-2017, 12:36 AM
Knower
Dream/Astral Names

In this post i would like for people to post names that they've heard in the astral and or dreams even from meditations if need be. and write a discription off them or how you met them not relatives like family and friends names that you never knew before of strangers.......... for me all i remember is two Clarence and Jozanne......

now with Clarence i ran into this name in a dream where i was playing a guy by that name in a funny movie. in the movie he was meant to be a serious angry guy but instead i made him funny very funny. he has one of those long mustaches and a boller hat or golf hats.....

with Jozanne i ran into in a dream i just woke from in this dream the lady by this name was driving a car, she was backing up without looking andd almost ran into my fiancee and later in the dream her and my fiancee become good friends. i will be adding to this from time to time as i hear more and more names of people and or beings i happen to run into. your turns

I have just came across another name Michael Mario Pope- this was the name of my son in a dream (no son in physical) i think he had mental issues but anyway i loved him and he loved me he was in another state and i went to pick him up to come stay with me from his mother who was trying to get me locked up on sexual harassment charges.....

just had another dream in this one i was married to a woman named Maria. her family was rich and kings and queens to which i didn't know till she took me to meet her parent in London, of course they didn't approve of me. they tried to give another guy who was rich to take her right in front of me.
Old 17-04-2017, 11:56 AM
Suspended
Guide
I like your dreams better than mine!.lol.hahaha

Regards Billy.
Old 17-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Seeker

I have a recurring dream where very familiar people keep telling me my name is Azmodeos, and it rings true during the experience.