Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Guide
Falling through the ground

Is that a sign of astral projecting? I used to be able to lucid dream at will, and would often purposefully wake myself up by jumping/falling through the ground, which would put me high in the sky rapidly falling to my house (faster than a freefall), through the roof, and even see myself sleeping for a split second before waking up. It makes sense like it's another dimension slightly above ours. Just wanna hear thoughts from anyone more familiar, thanks
Old 29-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Knower
Possibly. I have heard that the feeling of falling is a possible sign of pre-astral projecting. I believe people get that feeling when they are in REM sleep (I think it's called); I know I've had the feeling when dozing off and waking up again (possibly before a projection?)
Old 30-03-2017, 02:24 PM
FrankieJG

OMG I have had this many times. However I don't feel like I am falling down from the sky or roof. I believe everyone experiences this almost everyday. Never knew that this had a connection with astral projection. Interesting! And I already posted about this today .

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=112199

Sometimes, especially when I have dreams few mins before waking up, I am kinda aware that I am on my bed. But at the same time I am inside my dream too. I know that I am dreaming. I feel my body posture, I know I am lying on the bed but I am in motion inside the dream. Sometimes I make choices like whether to talk with someone or to avoid him/her. Is this lucid dreaming? And it feels sort of real like every dream does. Then I would wake up and realize it was only a dream .But then again , during the whole dream I knew I was only dreaming. Why would I realize after waking up?
I know this is weird. You might not understand because it is quite hard to explain.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:17 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
OMG I have had this many times. However I don't feel like I am falling down from the sky or roof. I believe everyone experiences this almost everyday. Never knew that this had a connection with astral projection. Interesting! And I already posted about this today .

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=112199

Sometimes, especially when I have dreams few mins before waking up, I am kinda aware that I am on my bed. But at the same time I am inside my dream too. I know that I am dreaming. I feel my body posture, I know I am lying on the bed but I am in motion inside the dream. Sometimes I make choices like whether to talk with someone or to avoid him/her. Is this lucid dreaming? And it feels sort of real like every dream does. Then I would wake up and realize it was only a dream .But then again , during the whole dream I knew I was only dreaming. Why would I realize after waking up?
I know this is weird. You might not understand because it is quite hard to explain.

Thats interesting about knowing your dreaming but not fully to the point that youre lucid. Nvr thought about it like that. Maybe sometimes we dream and other times its astral. Or depends on the person.
Old 17-04-2017, 09:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Is that a sign of astral projecting? I used to be able to lucid dream at will, and would often purposefully wake myself up by jumping/falling through the ground, which would put me high in the sky rapidly falling to my house (faster than a freefall), through the roof, and even see myself sleeping for a split second before waking up. It makes sense like it's another dimension slightly above ours. Just wanna hear thoughts from anyone more familiar, thanks

My opinion is that all dreams are astral projections, just a lesser version. However, true astral projections involves projecting "self" into real-time-space (RTS); afterwards, transition onto the astral plane is accomplished by shifting your "frequency" to it--which translates to a lucid-dream like state once complete. Hope this helps.
Old 17-04-2017, 11:45 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I have just started to meditate again,during my meditation if I start to sway like in a hammock I stop,I stop because when I used to leave my body consciously I would sway,like in a hammock then pop, out you go!

Sometimes during pre meditation I would start falling, usually through the bed quickly gathering speed,when that happened I would immediately be in a flying dream state,fully conscious.

As a child aged 5 or 6 I had a tooth removed,they used coalgas then,just before I come around I would be on a mountain top in Scotland,a Scottish warrior,with claymore and kilt would have me under his left arm,he was screaming waving his claymore around in the air,then throw me from the mountaintop, as I was about to hit the ground face first,I mean one inch from the ground I would wake up from the gas,it was unreal,every time I had gas for dental work I would have the same falling dream.

Regards Billy.